Saturday, July 31, 2010

Episode 19: The Accusation Towards Danny

The power of flames had reached its point of existence. It had chosen its carrier, Matt as the owner of such power. The imperfect society that is existent within such a school had rendered towards the oncoming troubles. It is thought that the power user must represent leadership; however there is absolutely none when first obtained. Students are divided into approximately six intermediate schools. It is Matt’s adventure to discover more students from other schools which he had never seen before. As the sun and the moon continue to shine together, it will continue to embrace more students with their own sort of skill and confusion. Why won’t it stop?

Episode 19: The Accusation Towards Danny

 

            Matt, Santi, and ShirleyC sat together during their P.E. class. The three of them sighed together. Shirley was thinking about how Joey was close to finding out about her ice powers. Santi held onto his phone, looking at a picture that he had taken on the bus incident. Matt held onto the stone, feeling sad about the pigeon that seemed to care about him the most. They both sighed again, but louder. Matt said to his two friends, “You know… what’s the point of our powers? It’s really pointless, except for yours, Santi, but you barely use it!”
            “I’m not going to abuse my time powers for selfish reasons, Matt.” Santi shook his head.
            Matt said mindlessly, “You weren’t. I asked you plenty of times but you never do it for me.”
            Santi began chuckling louder and louder, “Heh, heheh… I know.”
            Shirley spoke up, “You know, ever since these powers came to us, we’ve been having more trouble. Joey keeps on trying to figure out what I’m hiding from him.”
            Matt looked away as he said to himself, “Hehe, he decided to move on to you now huh?”
            Shirley continued, “Your pigeon, Matt… isn’t it gone now?”
            Matt nodded, “Um, y-yeah. But it was probably already growing old anyway, right? Besides, its soul will always be within this stone. As long as I keep it with me forever, this pigeon will stick with me.”
            Santi added, “As for me, I’m just trying to figure out how to fast forward time. I still cannot do it yet.”
            Shirley scratched her head, “You know, I wonder how Danny is doing. I haven’t heard from him for awhile.”
            Matt laughed, “Hah, he’s probably doing perfectly fine.”
 ~~~
            During lunch, Matt, ShirleyC, Yessenia, and Jen watched Danny enter the guidance office with his parents. Matt said to Shirley, “Or… not.”
            Shirley said with confusion, “What’s going on? Should we go see?”
            Yessenia shrugged as she began heading towards the guidance office, “We are already curious and nothing can stop us, so why not?”
            Shirley and Yessenia went together towards the office. Jen whispered to Matt, “Hey Matt, are you sure it’s okay to randomly go in there just to listen to Danny’s conversation?”
            “Hm… I’m not sure. There’s only one way to find out, right?” Matt started walking and Jen sighed, following them.
            In the guidance office, the principal told Danny’s parents, “Your son was reported for harassing a student here named Dylan during fourth period-…”
            “I never did such things!” Danny interrupted. He seemed to have a serious expression which was rare for someone like Danny. Danny looked away, “There’s no way that I did it! I’m honest. I don’t even know some weird guy named Dylan.”
            The principal corrected him, “How did you know Dylan was a guy? What if he was a girl, hm?”
            Danny scratched his head, “But Dylan sounds like a guy name…”
            Jen whispered to Matt, “Oh my gosh, this is bad! I don’t think Danny would do such a thing. He’s a nice guy even if he is crazy.”
            Matt faced the opposite direction with a joking expression, “Hehe, actually…” He was thinking about Danny’s abusive Ground powers.
            The principal said kindly to Danny, “Now please, I would not like to hear more of your excuses.” He faced Danny’s parents, “He will have Saturday school for the next three Saturday’s if that’s okay with you two.”
            Danny’s mother nodded, “Oh, yes, yes! I do not want my son to do any more of this. I guess it’s for the best.”
            Danny tugged onto his mother’s sleeves, “Mom! That’s not fair. I seriously didn’t do it…” He clenched his fists.
            Yessenia began to panic, “H-Hey! Look, Danny’s hands are…”
            Shirley continued Yessenia’s comment, “turning into stone!”
            Danny started shaking in anger, “I, AM, SERIOU-…”
            Shirley quickly stood up from beside the seats, “HEY, hey~, so, how’s it going?”
            Danny, his parents, and the principal all stared at Shirley as if she was crazy. The principal responded, “Oh, that’s nice of you to check up on my daily life, sweetie. Sign in for your counselor if you have a question and sit over there on the seats, please. I have an important discussion to take care of-…”
            Shirley interrupted him, “Uh, well actually, I was here to… to… play…? Tennis, with you!”
            Matt and Yessenia both smacked their own foreheads at the same time in disappointment from Shirley’s excuse. Yessenia said to Matt, “I have a plan. Do you think you can help me on this?”
            “It depends…?” Matt said slowly.
 ~~~
            Moments later after a few minutes of Shirley giving failure discussions for the principal, the principal finally became very frustrated, “Okay, that’s enough, sweetheart. I REALLY need to discuss something important with Danny and his parents.” He said to Danny, “Alright, walk in the office over there.” Danny started walking passed Shirley.
            The principal started walking passed Shirley as well but Shirley grabbed onto his sleeves and started pulling him back, “Wait, wait! Didn’t you promise to play with Barbie dolls with me?”
            The principal shook his head, “I don’t appreciate barbies as much as they freak me out. I only promised you because I care about my students’ enjoyment. Enjoyment helps cause students to do better in school.” Shirley stared at the principal in happiness. The principal became frightened, “Do you… want me to continue or what?”
            “Of course! Please do talk about children and… enjoyment. UM, so what else can help students gain enjoyment?”
            Yessenia barged into the office, “There is a strange fire lighting up on a trash can. Is it alright for you to check up on it immediately? I believe I saw a strange person doing such thing.”
            Danny yelled, “It must be the real guy! It could be the real one that bullied the Dylan guy!”
            Yessenia nodded constantly, “Yes, yes, hurry please.”
            The principal and all the other assistants ran out of the office. Yessenia stopped Shirley and Danny. “Stop, you two. Shirley and I know that you are being framed.”
            Danny questioned her, “Huh? How do you know?”
            Shirley answered him, “I’ve known you for years, Danny. I tell Yessenia all about you anyway, so she knows that despite you being weird and crazy, you would never abuse someone so bad as to getting Saturday school for three Saturday’s.”
            Danny blushed, “You… you told her all about me?”
            Yessenia changed the subject, “Alright, anyway, so here’s the plan!”
 ~~~
            Jen was in the janitor’s room, “Hm… I don’t know how waiting in here would help the plan but oh well.”
 ~~~
            Matt ran out of the alleyway in between the Science and Math buildings, “Alright, perfect. I see them!” He hid behind the building, watching them. He said to himself, explaining the situation, “Yessenia told me that I have to hide Jen somewhere so that she won’t see me using my fire powers. Apparently, the fire would distract them. I hope this works.”
            The principal arrived at the alleyway and he called out to his assistants, “Quick! Bring in the fire extinguishers!!”
            Yessenia dragged Danny to the janitor’s storage room, “Come with me!”
            “Wha?! Why?” Danny was getting dragged onto the floor since he was heavy.
            At the storage room, Yessenia opened the door. The room was very dark. Yessenia pushed Danny into the room, “Hide in there until we’re done. We’re going to fix this.”
            A squeal was heard, “Ow!~”
            Yessenia gave a strange expression, “Did your voice just crack? Oh well, just wait here!”
            Danny yelled, “W-Wait, Yessenia-!”
            Yessenia turned away, “Now, for the next step.”
            After a few minutes, Matt, Yessenia, and ShirleyC met up. Shirley panicked, “What now? We got them thinking the real bad guy is still around. Danny is free, but how do you suppose we find the real one? Because, if we don’t, then they’ll just go back to thinking that Danny was the one bullying this Dylan guy and the fire would be thought as a coincidence!”
            Yessenia shook her head, “Right, just calm down. I got it all planned out.”
 ~~~
            Back at the guidance office, Yessenia snuck in first, “Alright, there’s only one assistant. If we go into any of the counselors’ rooms, we can get on the computer. Shirley, since you’re so good at annoying the principal, you wait out here at the entrance and stop them if anyone happens to come back.”
            Shirley giggled, “You really think I’m good at annoying the principal? Hehe!”
            Yessenia patted Shirley on the shoulders, “I didn’t mean it in a good way. Now, good luck!” Yessenia and Matt ran into the counselor’s room closest to the entrance.
            Shirley crossed her arms, “Hmph, idiots. I’m so good at this.”
            In the counselor’s room, Matt scratched his head, “So, what do we do?”
            Yessenia shuffled through the files, “Dylan Fuc? So that’s his name. No wonder he was bullied. Anyways, if we type his name, we can figure out his schedule.”
            “So what? What is that going to do?”
            Yessenia continued, “When lunch is over, you can skip your fourth period with a hall pass real quick and then you meet me at this guy’s fourth period. Let’s see…” As Yessenia typed his name down, she saw Piano 1 Class Room 83. Yessenia looked at the school map, “Both our fourth periods are at opposite ends… But time managing won’t be a problem.”
            Matt got angry, “You make this sound easy. One: We’re at opposite ends of the school from his fourth period. And two, I don’t want to skip class on my fourth period teacher. He’s the most intimidating guy ever!”
            Yessenia slapped him on his sleeves, “Oh you’ll be fine. Just suck it up and get over it.” Matt sighed.
 ~~~
            During fourth period, Matt looked at his watch the he got up with his agenda, “Um, excuse me, Mr-…” Matt faked his need to go to the restroom.
            Matt’s teacher interrupted him, “Do you need to take a potty or what? You look ridiculous. Now stop jumping like a monkey and get the hell out of here before you start peeing on my floors!”
            Matt quickly ran out of the door with the teacher’s signature. Matt closed his eyes in fear, “Eugh, scary!”
 ~~~
            At room 83, Yessenia whispered, “This should work. Normally, people who interact with each other come from the same class. Besides, the principal clearly said Dylan was harassed during fourth period.” She knocked on the window from outside.
            Matt jumped, “H-Hey, what are you doing?!”
            The window opened and Matt’s piano teacher looked outside, “Hm? There’s no one here. Oh well, it was probably just some bird who failed to fly or something. Now, let’s get back to my lesson.”
            The window closed and Matt appeared out of the bushes. He spat out a few leaves and yelled at Yessenia, “Why the heck did you push me into the bushes?! Argh!” Yessenia knocked on the window again. Matt screeched, “AGAIN?!”
            The window opened once more and the teacher rolled her eyes, “Oh my goodness. I think it’s a prank. Let’s leave the window open so they won’t be able to mess with the classroom again. Anyways, now start practicing on your pianos.”
            After a few minutes when the ruckus about the window cooled down, Yessenia and Matt were safe to peek out. Dylan turned his head to the window as he freaked out, “Ahh!”
            Yessenia threw a rock at his face, “Shut up, damn it! We’re looking for a Dylan.”
            Dylan started freaking out, “More bullies?! Leave me alone!” Everyone heard him yell.
            Yessenia grabbed Matt’s arm and screamed, “Run!!”
            While they were running, another boy called out, “Hey! Nice one, haha!” Yessenia watched him as she chuckled.
 ~~~
            After sixth period, Yessenia brought Matt with her to the guidance office. She had her counselor show Yessenia the class pictures of Room 83’s fourth period. Matt pointed at the boy, “Ah! He’s the one that yelled out ‘nice one!’ after Yessenia…” Yessenia glared at him. She knew that if Matt told the counselor that Yessenia threw a rock at Dylan, then they would be in trouble. Matt went on, “told me that she saw him… do something mean to Dylan.”
            The counselor asked them, “Is there any proof?”
            Yessenia nodded, “Yes. The class must have witnessed him even if there was a lot of sounds coming from the piano. They would know he was the bully right after he yelled ‘nice one!’ for um… mysterious people bullying Dylan as well. If you ask any of the students or even the teacher, they would agree.”
            The counselor smiled, “Alright. Thank you, both of you. I’ll contact the principal right away. Danny is off the hook.”
            Matt and Yessenia became proud of themselves. Matt asked Yessenia, “Speaking of Danny, where is he?”
            Yessenia gave a sweat, “Eheh, actually…”
 ~~~
            Jen screamed, “Get off of me!!”
            Danny tried to reach the door, “This room is small. I can’t move, geez!”
         Jen cried, “Aw man, I’m stuck with you until the janitor opens the door!!!”
~~~
---- Next chapter preview:

Matt: On the next chapter, three girls are under my suspicion! They're onto me, uh oh.
Kalpesh: What did you do?
Matt: Huh?! Nothing! Nothing at all.
Stan: Hm? How did you manage to warm up this beaker so fast?
Matt: Um, uh... I breathed on it. Anyways, next chapter, The Tri-Sisters of Potrero!

0 comments:

Post a Comment