Alex and Yessenia have a deep conversation before the war of Wisteria.
Classes are getting better, I guess. It's pretty slow-paced. There is not much to say other than I am currently watching One Piece 458 and finishing up playing Pokemon Platinum. As far as this story/websites goes, I have planned out a few things and I have to say that there will be A LOT more updates from now on. Every Saturday, I will make new posts on episodes, characters, etc. But, I will be doing something new: during the week, I will be adding more information that I did not have time for on that previous Saturday. Sometimes, I hesitate to update my website because I do not want to make new blog posts on days other than Saturday. Instead, I will edit blog posts throughout the week. Sounds confusing right now, but if you keep up-to-date with me, you'll start realizing a pattern. It will be a blast! Have fun, everyone! :)"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 153. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 153 if you cannot find it.
-Echoville and Forest of Emille are added onto the character list. You can now view characters from these regions.
-Vialaro and Marri have character pages! Be on the lookout for some more character releases later on. I will be updating these as the week goes.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment