Today, I am featuring Website Version 7.5! It corresponds to July 2008.
I'm posting this early but it's scheduled for the 17th which is today by the time you're reading this. Confusing, I know. Let's just say I found out that I can update my story months ahead and it'll automatically post for you readers from now on. I'm going to update all the way 'til the end of November. Updates will be automated at 12:00-12:05pm every Saturday from now on. Well, for new blog posts. Any pictures will be manually updated by me still. Great update for the website!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 108 and 109. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 108 and 109 if you cannot find it.
-The overdue picture of Stan is now on his character page. Expect yet another one next week.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment