"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD
Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!
This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"
-I added episode 13. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 13 if you can't find it.
-The previews in episodes 1-3 are edited! Now they are dialogues between Matt and other characters. Keep in mind that these conversations are not part of the storyline. It is a comic relief to fill you in on the next chapter (episode).
-Episodes 4-13 now have previews as well.
-The character list is now updated as of episode 13. All of them are edited. The characteristics and story previews are not changed, but the information under it is.
-In addition, each character now has the following information: Age, Height, and Middle School. Some of you might find it useless but it gives a more realistic feeling to character profiles. The middle school information is more useful in the future. As of now, most are not published.
-Jen has a new look. I realized that she changed her hairstyle back in episode 7. So, I drew a new look for her going on after episode 8. For new viewers, I left the old image on the bottom of her character page. I will do this for others from now on.
-Future notice: One character will change looks. Also, as I said, the character list is still going to go through major changes.

0 comments:
Post a Comment