"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD
Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!
This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"
-I added episode 12. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 12 if you can't find it.
-Episodes 1-3 now have 'on the next chapter' previews. I will add more in the future.
-One sentence in the italicized part of the website update slightly changed.
-Future notice: The character list will change a lot. Nothing new about it this week though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment