Saturday, September 4, 2010

Website 2.1, September 4, 2010

Website Version 2.1 is here! This Saturday has only one episode followed by the news of this being a small update, sorry. School began on August 31 but I'll try my best to not make that my excuse if I fall behind. I am now a Senior in El Monte High School! :D Anyway, welcome Volume 3! There's a new introduction image and a new written introduction for Volume 3. You should have lots of predictions and questions forming from the written introduction. I'll throw a fast one at you for the whole volume. ;)

"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD

Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!

This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"

-I added episode 27. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 27 if you can't find it.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment