Sunday, November 3, 2013

POSSIBLE Two-month Hiatus

Hello everybody! As you all know, I haven't updated for Saturday yet.

I'm here to tell you something what's up with that. Ever since I returned to college as a third year, I've been busy with school work and friends - going somewhere with them at least almost every day and focusing on studying and on school clubs as well.

During my second to third week, I got a job at the school which takes up much more time than I already didn't have. I have motivation to write, and I also finished making a draft of the Temple City arc in its completion, but as of now, I have no time to continue writing.

I will miss this responsibility, but I got a lot of things to take care of first. Depending on how better or worse things get, I will let you know by the end of the year. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment