Website Version 1.9! This is another really big update, in my opinion. It took almost an hour of thinking which to update first. There really is a chronological order that I should follow. Anyways, my sister, whom I never seen since 5th grade (more than 6 years ago) finally visited. I'm here in my cave right now, trying to finish this update. :) She brought her husband and four kids along. They're energetic... and I know the devil child. We should be best of friends.
"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD
Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!
This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"
-I added episodes 23 and 24. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episodes 23 and 24 if you can't find it.
-Jaime is now on the character list! You may view his character page. I know we haven't had any new characters since episode 9, but there's going to be lots more in the future. Some are coming up soon as well.
-Matt, Santi, Jon and Yessenia all have some updated character page information. They are now as of episode 24, grown with character development.
-Note: Next week will have episodes 25 and 26, concluding Volume 2. This one focuses on a true story but I tweaked it a little. There's more emotion than when it really happened in real life.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment