Episode 42 – Three Times the Disaster!
“Restroom… restroom… restroom…!” Danny was standing in front of the men’s restroom. He focused on the door handle. “Come on, open I tell you, please!” He tried to use his ground powers to shape shift the keyhole while saying, “Restrooms are never meant to be closed. Ergh! I give up…” He saw a girl leave the girl’s restroom down the hall, “And sadly, the girl’s restroom is always open.” He tiptoed his way down the hall where no one could see him.
As he reached the girl’s restroom, he was about to touch the door knob but a squeaky girlish voice was heard from behind, “What do you think you’re doing, mister?!”
Danny was shocked from the sudden scream, “Eeeh! Nothing, I swear!”
The girl sighed, “Ah, you’re one of those perverts that look into stalls while girls are in restrooms, huh?!”
Danny turned around and asked, “Hey aren’t you that girl in my science class? Van… right?”
Van came closer and she pointed right at his glasses, “Don’t try to change the subject! Admit that you’re a pervert!”
“I-I was only trying to go to the restroom. Please believe me! Ahhh!” He began to run away in fear.
Van scratched her head, “Hm… weird guy. I gotta tell Maggie to be careful!”
~~~
While Matt was walking to this fourth period class, a girl screamed out, “Hey Neopets quitter!”
Matt jumped in surprise. “What the- (Crap, it’s her again!)”
Maggie ran towards him, “Why did you leave? You left me alone on the website and now I have no one to talk to.”
Matt said. “I am on GaiaOnline now.”
“Oh! I have an account on there too! Tell me your username.”
“(If I happen to quit that website too, she’ll kill me…) I forgot. I haven’t gone on for awhile.”
“Damn you. Then don’t tell me you have an account if you barely use it. You know what, I heard about this pervert and Van won’t tell me who it is. Do you happen to know about it?”
Matt shrugged and said, “Who knows? That’s your problem since you’re a girl. Heh…”
Maggie grabbed his shoulders, “No! It’s not just my problem. You’ll never know what kind of people he’s interested in.”
“What are you trying to say?”
“Just be careful! She told me that he’s very obvious. See ya!”
She ran off and Matt stood there in silence. He only said, “Eh?”
~~~
In fourth period, Matt whispered to Santi, “Hey, where’s Danny? He’s suddenly not here in this class.”
“Beats me.” Santi said without care. “He must be ditching again like he usually does in my French class. He did say something earlier though…”
“Yeah? What did he say?”
“Well he said that it’s not safe for him to stay in El Monte for today so he’s going to find a place to hide where no one else could find him. He just ran off before I could even ask way.”
Matt wondered about where Danny was hiding. He thought about it carefully as he began to put the pieces together, “Maggie said that the guy is really obvious. Danny looks like a pervert even though I don’t think he is. He’s round with longish hair and glasses. He does crazy things.” Matt yelped out loud, “UGH!” The whole class stared at him. Matt lied, “I… saw a spider.” As his attention was clearing away, Matt began to think again, “I can’t believe Danny is up to no good again. What did he do to make Maggie or Van think he’s a pervert?” Matt whispered to Santi, “Hey, let me borrow your cellphone.”
Santi turned around and asked, “Hm? What for?”
Matt began to kick Santi’s table, “Just give it to me!” Santi rolled his eyes as he handed over his cellphone. Matt began to laugh evilly only because he figured out where Danny could possibly be hiding. Matt went up to the teacher and asked if he could go to the restroom.
The teacher said angrily, “Why do you need to go? You just had lunch period to do that business!” Matt was about to speak up but the teacher continued, “What, is your bladder crying to you and telling you to hurry up and do your business? I don’t think bladders talk, mister!”
“Well they don’t.”
Santi said quietly to himself, “Oh goodness gracious…”
“Hurry up then!” the teacher yelled at him.
Matt ran out of the restroom hurriedly. Santi crossed his arms, “Is he going to the restroom with my cellphone? What the hell?”
~~~
Matt appeared in midair and then he fell to the ground. “Ouch! Darn it, my landing still sucks.” Matt looked around the whole field revolving around him, “So Arkon’s Magic is still the same. Isn’t this supposed to be Jon’s world?” The sky was still purple as it was before when Jon was still considered evil.
He was heading towards the castle and he saw ShirleyC trying to kick the door open. Matt began to chuckle from the view. Shirley turned around, “What are you doing here?”
“I don’t know. I was going to check if Danny’s around here.”
“Mariel told me to go with her and find Danny. Mariel told me that Danny became some kind of pervert but I didn’t believe her. We’ve known Danny even before high school and to me, I don’t think he’s that kind of person. When we went up to this castle, Mariel told me to hold on first and if she gets locked in, I must tell people. I’m trying to open the door right now but it looks like it’s shut tight!”
Matt tried to open the door but there was no use. “Let’s just break this door open.”
“I hear ya!” Shirley began to slam herself against the door.
Matt blankly stared at her, “I didn’t mean throw yourself at the door…” Matt took a few steps towards the door hinges. He began to use his fire powers to melt down the door hinges.
Shirley began to giggle idiotically, “Oh, hehe… woops.”
The door finally broke open after a few seconds and Matt nodded, “Alright, let’s go!”
As the two of them were heading into the castle, they could hear a bunch of noises. Shirley was shaking, “Oh my gosh, what’s that noise?”
“It sounds like a fight is going on up above.” They could hear a bunch of slamming noises and footsteps.
Shirley screamed, “Eek! It doesn’t sound like a fight to me! It sounds like there’s a bunch of ghosts in here. Let’s get the heck out of here. I don’t want to die in a place that doesn’t even exist on earth.”
Matt stopped her, “No, we have to keep going! Mariel went into the castle still thinking that Danny is the pervert, right?”
Shirley was stuck with no answer. “I-I guess so… Oh whatever, let’s just get this over with!”
As they both peacefully walked up each step, Matt said happily, “See? It’s not so scary.”
Shirley felt better. She began to smile, “I guess it isn’t so bad after all.” All the sudden a light bulb exploded from the ceiling and the lights turned off. Shirley screamed again, “Eek! Noo! Matt where are you?!”
Matt could hear a thump and Shirley began to cough. Matt sighed. “Uh, Shirley… please don’t tell me you crashed into a wall.” Matt pointed at the light, “The door is this way if you haven’t noticed the light.”
Shirley turned to the light, “Oh yeah!! I forgot about the light. Let’s go, what are you waiting for?”
Matt could see her shadow head towards the light. “Well I was waiting for you, geez.”
~~~
At the top of the castle, Matt opened the hatch from the floor and he took sight of Mariel and Danny across from each other at each ends of the castle. Matt told Shirley to slow down and stop before Mariel and Danny could see them. Matt whispered, “Sh, let’s hear what they have to say to each other.” Shirley nodded.
Mariel had a dark blue aura around her fists, “How dare you do such things to little girls!”
Danny had a brownish aura around his arms, “Please don’t hurt me. I really didn’t do anything! I don’t even know what you’re talking about.”
“You know exactly what I’m talking about.” Mariel said with anger. “You tried to go into the girl’s restrooms weren’t you?”
Shirley was trying to pass Matt from the stairs, “Move, Matt! I need to tell Mariel to snap out of it!”
Matt tried to block her, “N-No, not yet. If they find us here at a time like this, who knows what could happen!”
Shirley was struggling to go through, “It’s already bad as it is. Let me go, Matt!”
Matt’s hands slipped off the hatch and they both fell down the stairs with a loud thump. “Ouch, ow! Agh, that hurt!”
Shirley felt her legs, “Ow… damn it, Matt!”
Mariel and Danny turned to the noise, specifically where the hatch is. Mariel ignored it and faced Danny again, “Admit that you’re the one!” She splashed a large puddle of water at Danny.
Danny raised the ground level to build a dirt wall in order to block the water, “Please stop it! I didn’t do anything.”
“Mariel, we have to trust Danny that he didn’t do anything. We’ve known him for years but did he make a single move on girls?”
Mariel noticed that Shirley came out of the hatch. “He did a few times in middle school, hasn’t he?! I don’t like perverts at all. They try to violate women, thinking that women are weak and vulnerable.”
Matt appeared next to Shirley, “What do you think you’re doing, Shirley?”
Shirley got out of the hatch, ignoring Matt. “We first need to find out who started this rumor. Who told you, Mariel?”
Mariel said slowly, “Well… Van told me. But what she sees is what she sees!”
Shirley asked her, “But is what she says, what she sees?”
Mariel became silent. Matt supported Shirley, “Maybe Danny really is a pervert, but where is the proof? Van could have misinterpreted him and told everyone about it.”
Mariel took out her cellphone, “Tch. I guess you’re right. I’m through with this. It’s shameful.” She teleported away back into the real world.
Danny fixed the ground level and smiled, “Thanks guys!”
Shirley ran up to him and asked, “What’s going on? How come people are saying that you are the pervert all the sudden?”
“I was going to go to the girl’s restroom because the boy’s restroom was locked. When I was going to go in, Van saw me and she started to think that I was going to peek on girls.”
Matt scratched his head, “Erm… is that all?”
“Yeah. Isn’t that weird?” Danny said in a panic.
Matt took out Santi’s cellphone, “Well let’s go find Van and tell her that it was all a misunderstanding.”
Shirley agreed, “Yeah, let’s go back. There’s no need to be afraid.”
Danny took out his cellphone, “O-Okay…”
Shirley turned to Matt, “By the way, Matt, how did you even get here?”
Matt looked at Santi’s cellphone, “…Never mind that. Let’s go.”
~~~
Back in the real world, Van was posting up flyers around the school showing that people should beware of Danny. Matt, Shirley, and Danny found Van in the science building. Van screamed, “Eek! It’s the pervert!”
Maggie and Jenny appeared down the hall. Maggie yelled, “Where?!”
Jenny stopped Maggie, “Wait, I’m telling you it’s probably a mistake.” She said it in a panic but at the same time, she was smiling.
Van was jumpy as she turned around to run but she crashed into another student. Van fell but Santi, whom she crashed into, stood perfectly still. Santi knelt down, “I do not know who the heck you are, but you are causing a useless commotion around school.”
Maggie pointed at Santi, “Don’t you talk to my best friend like that!”
Jenny took a step back, “Oh my gosh, you two should calm down, please.”
Matt exclaimed, “Jenny! Where have you been? You should take care of these two girls. They’re too crazy.”
Jenny began to laugh, “Oh I’ve tried!”
Matt said to her, “You’re the only normal one of the three girls here. I think you should be the one to calm them down in the future.”
Jenny giggled too, “Heehee, I see what you mean. Haha.”
Matt said slower, “Seriously, it’s… not that funny.”
“Hehe, I know. I’m sorry.” Jenny giggled again.
Matt turned around and said to Shirley and Danny, “Or maybe not a single one of them is normal.”
Shirley shook her head in disappointment as she commanded Danny, “Help me get Maggie and Jenny out of here. I’ll go tell Santi to reverse Van’s memory of everything that’s happened.” Shirley ran up to Matt and she told him about taking down the flyers and burning them somewhere. Matt agreed as they all began to do their job.
After Santi had finished reversing Van’s memory, he did the same for Maggie and Jenny, and then he decided that the rest of the school should be taken care of whenever any student made a big commotion about Danny being a pervert. He did not want to do all this, but he had to for the sake of Danny.
Shirley gave an exhausted expression, “Oh man, whenever these girls find out something weird, they’ll tell just about anyone.”
Matt agreed with her, “I know what you mean. They are the kind of people we have to watch out for whenever we use our powers…”
~~~
---- Next chapter preview:Matt: On the next chapter, ... hey it's that guy! I've seen him in middle school a lot.
ShirleyC: Yeah? Well who is he? He's a jerk!
Matt: Jerk why?
Yessenia: Oh my, you should see them two fight one time.
Matt: What?! But he's super nice.
ShirleyC: Well you're blind! Maybe your head's been dizzy and stupid from all that rain.
Matt: I'm serious... Next time, Kindness with a Little Madness!

0 comments:
Post a Comment