Saturday, November 13, 2010

Website 3.1, November 13, 2010

Website Version 3.1, yes! Veteran's Day was two days ago. I have a 4-day weekend, awesome! I went to eat a $50 meal with a few friends at Guppy's for another 'Tommy' day as I call it. He's a friend who goes to another school ever since we split in middle school. Thanks to AmyT and LisaN, we often hang out again. Anyways, I've got to sleep early tonight because I have to wake up tomorrow before 4AM to volunteer for the Run for Her event. See ya! Oh and here's episode 42!! Lonnnnng update. :D

"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD

Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!

This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"

-I added episode 42. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 42 if you can't find it.
-Danny, Mariel, Alex, Santiago, and Jaime all have 3 new categories within their character page! It is: Relationship to (close friends), Freshman Schedule (list of the characters' schedules in order to cause less confusion within the story's settings), and Clubs (just something to find out what students are interested in).
-Van, Maggie, and Jenny are no on the character list!
-Peter has a GIF image now!
-The character image before the characters on the character list page has Danny, Yessenia, and Matt and Jen's new hairstyles in it now.
-Website: There is a new tab on the top, 'About'. It will be about the author, his life in high school, what his high school is like, information on the cellphone teleportations, etc. I will edit it from time to time so be sure to check often when you have the time.
-Website: Yessenia's website has been added onto my affiliations.
-Website: The new editions are slightly edited.
-Website: Sammy will have some changes within the next few weeks on her character information page.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment