Saturday, October 27, 2012

Episode 194 - One More to Go, Omar and Peter Fight the Impossible

Throughout the arc, the groups separated several times in the Druskane Continent in order to stop Rowen in Tigre Village, but he was too quick for them. He headed over to the Whistel Continent to obtain the Bird’s Tear. Unfortunately, Matt and Yessenia’s group were not able to catch him and he returned to Tigre Village. Shirley’s group returns from the Greyton Oasis with the Rainbow Mist and find out that the world is tearing apart because there is no spirit for the oasis. With this in mind, Rowen’s Peridot soldiers only attack Shirley because they are aiming for the Rainbow Mist. It seems now that he has both the ingredients to create the Telsi Potion and he used it to revive his own friends who have turned evil by his favor. Now, Alex, Venus, Jaime, and Winny have to fight Droan, Anietta, and Narisa!
Episode 194 – One More to Go, Omar and Peter Fight the Impossible

            Back outside of the Tigre Village, Lagi was secretly hiding on the outskirts of the hideout. “Hehe…” She jumped on top of a wall and she was facing the courtyard. “Hehehe…” She used her speed ability to head over towards a large chiming bell. “This is where Taiger and I will get married, whether he likes it or not. It WILL happen! Justice will prevail!” She noticed all of the broken statues. “HUH?! Who dares destroy the beautiful courtyard of where I will stand and kiss that hunk of a tiger?!” She began sniffing the air. “I smell a large woman!” She took sight of Anietta lying on the ground. Lagi’s expression was in astonishment now.
 ~~~
            “Do you get it now?” Jaime said.
            Winny grinned. “Ahh, so there really is a way to weaken them.”
            Alex pointed up at the ceiling, “The book is probably still on the first floor too. We must retrieve it in order to weaken these three revived people.”
            Venus shook her head. “Alright, let’s go up!”
            Ghoul was sitting on the entrance between the first and second basements. He listened carefully on their conversation.
 ~~~
            During the combined powers of all students and tigermen outside, Rowen was still facing against Omar and Peter on the second basement. William was too exhausted from the heat to fight. Rowen shook his head. “This is a shame. I get a handicapped battle where it’s two versus one.”
            Omar joked, “Technically it’s one and a half versus one since Peter here is not really that amazing at battle.”
            “What did you say?!” Peter whacked a large bamboo stick against Omar’s head.
            Omar frowned. “What a jerk.”
            Christine yelled at them, “Bigger news here, guys!”
            Rowen raised his left arm into the air. “Well… I’m still against an unfair advantage but I will deal.” He snapped his fingers and a large cage of flames surrounded Bunny,Christine, Thuy, William, and Danny. “I started a 20-foot distance in their cage. As time goes by, the cage uf flames will head towards the center where your friends will burn.”
            Omar took a look around. “20 feet? Wow how big is this room?”
            Peter whacked him. “Be serious here!” Peter focused on Rowen, “Apparently, we have a time limit to stop Rowen.”
            Omar took out his duo swords. “Fine, that should save us some time.” Omar made the first move and ran towards Rowen. Rowen snapped his fingers across his own chest and a burst of flames flew up in a line in front of him. The flames followed his finger motion. Omar jumped above the flames before it could reach the ceiling. Rowen was about to snap his fingers pointing towards the air above him to block Omar, but a long bamboo stick stabbed through the first burst of flames. Rowen was interrupted. The length of the blames turned to 19 feet.
            Peter reverted his bamboo stick back to him. He now had a bamboo stick that was on fire. Omar landed onto the ground in front of Rowen. The first burst of flames eventually withered and Peter was free to reach Rowen again. Rowen chuckled. “You two have a very interesting strategy. Nonetheless though, did it not touch me.”
            Peter held his bamboo stick tightly. “This guy is annoying with his sarcastic gestures.”
            Omar looked away. He began to chuckle in an evil tone. “Hehehe…”
            Thuy said to Christine, “What is he doing? I hope he’s okay.”
            “That idiot fools around too much…”
            “He’s not an idiot!” Danny said. “He’s the smartest guy ever!”
            “You didn’t have to take me literal…” Christine mumbled.
            Omar spun in a circle and then he stopped. His clothes turned into the electrical boat guard employee from Melvin city, “HA HA! Look now! Now you’ll be crazed by my skills of a guard!”
            Peter sat on the floor and then he rubbed his face against the wooden ground. “We. Are. Dead. For. Sure.” The flame cage was now 18 feet.
            Christine stomped her foot. “If I could be set free right now, I think I would have to slap YOU first OMAR!!!”
            Bunny chuckled. “That boy funny.”
            Omar shrugged. “Everyone’s so uptight right now.” He became serious. “But, Rowen, we were just warming up!”
            William whispered to the group, “Let’s hope so.”
            Ghoul was at the doorway leading to the second basement. “I have to alert Rowen about the book…” He noticed that Rowen was fighting against Omar and Peter. “Ergh… Do those people actually think they have a chance against our boss?” He noticed that the Grimoire book was lying on the floor nearby him. “It’s shining…” Ghoul had eavesdropped on Venus, Alex, Jaime, and Winny’s conversation moments before. Apparently, the Grimoire book gives enormous power to the Telsi Potion, and in this case, enormous power to the three revived characters: Droan, Anietta, and Narisa. Ghoul coughed and crawled into the room while nobody was looking. “Must… get that book…” He fainted first. “Mwah…”
 ~~~
            Outside of the hideout, Shirley used plenty of her ice powers to freeze most of the outside parts of the hideout in case Rowen or his friends tried to escape. The only un-iced areas were the entrance and the exit in the back. Huy took the back door and waited. Joey took the front door, awaiting any battles while fighting with steel. Lupe made the floor in front of the entrance slippery. Telgei commanded all of the enslaved tigermen to ready their weapons if any enemy escapes. Joseph, Julie, and Brandon were covering Johan in case Ghoul or Rowen planned to free him.
            Stan created several swords for the tigermen. “Seriously, you guys? Why are you all so friendly to humans? You’re tigers!”
            “Are you trying to provoke them?” Kalpesh rolled his eyes.
            Telgei smiled. “You children are people whom I trust. And if I say I trust you, these tigermen must agree to the orders of the chief.”
            One tigerman said to them, “Besides, you saved us!”
            “And we hate the Peridot soldiers!” Another said. The tigermen began cheering for the humans.
            Stan laughed. “They’re so badass! I wish I could take one home with me and fight against enemies like they do in the RPG games.”
            “You and your games…” Kalpesh said.
            “I don’t need you to tell me that.” Stan said angrily.
            Kalpesh turned away. “Where is Jen and Matt anyway…?”
            Stan became serious followed by Kalpesh. “I know… They’re not here yet.”
            Jennifer interrupted everybody. “Remember, everybody! Keep at your full stances. Any of Rowen’s friends can come out in an instant. If it happens, you fight back as quickly as possible. Rowen and his friends may be strong, but our allies are several times more on quantity!” The whole group cheered along, but Joey was the loudest.
 ~~~
            Omar sped towards Rowen. Christine and Thuy could barely keep track with his movements. The flame cage shrunk to 17 feet. Christine felt confused for a moment. “Hold on, how did he get to be that fast?”
            William answered them, “Having elemental powers doesn’t just give you powers. It gives you strength, speed, intelligence, anything that can increase like no normal human along with your ability to create new skills with your element. Omar is the first of many people I know who can surpass their human capacity of speed.”
            “How do you know so much?” Danny asked.
            “I just know.” He looked away. “I had him sneak on Matt and Yessenia back in Enheizer when they were trying to get some food at the food court. I controlled Omar to help sense any powerful energy coming from those two students. Funny, because Omar’s mind was strong enough to come to his senses.”
 ~~~
            At the local restaurant in the third floor, Matt sniffed the scent all over and he could smell the fresh food that was everywhere on the counter. "Mmmm the food smells great! This will keep my mind off of the fact that we're stuck here in this world."
            "Good job on trying to forget about it by bringing it up." Yessenia joked. Matt froze and then he suddenly became miserable again. "Calm down. I was just joking." She chuckled a little.
            A mysterious man was sitting down nearby the line in which Matt was standing in. He had a hoodie on and he spun his pencil in perfect circles. There was a clipboard on the table and his name was written terribly. The only visible letter was 'O'. He did not say much. After he saw Matt and Yessenia nearby, he said to himself, "So that really is them..."
 ~~~
            William sighed. “Despite the fact that he is extremely powerful, his writing says otherwise.”
            “And well? What about Matt and Yessenia’s strength?” Thuy said to him with excitement. She was fond of his sneaky perks.
            “It’s possible that those two are almost as strong as Omar, but not exactly. They have potential, more than most others that we know of. I just don’t want to get my hopes up.”
            Christine then turned to Omar and Peter, “Those two… they’re fighting an extremely strong fire elemental user… I just hope they’ll make it out alive.”
 ~~~
            Peter tried to slash Rowen several times. Rowen barely moved his body but he was definitely avoiding Peter’s ever move. Rowen made one simple slash across Peter and Omar. Barely avoiding it, the two jumped away and the flames slashed through the ceiling. Part of the top exploded.
            Christine screamed. “AHH! Normal flames can’t make buildings explode in an instant like that!”
            Bunny said to them, “That is big power! Rowen is super strong. Don’t you forget!” The flame cage reduced to 16 feet.
            Rowen then threw flames onto the ground. The ground exploded towards Peter and Omar. Peter used his bamboo stick to stab the ground and bounce over to Rowen. “This calls for a Dual Bamboo Mode!” Peter broke his bamboo stick and tried to slash Rowen with both sticks.
            Omar switched his movement. “Twin-Sword Art: Triple Blade!” Rowen threw a large Swinging Fireball at Omar but Omar used his sword as a Reflector to return the large fireball at Rowen. Rowen used his arms to punch the flames away.
            “I’d have to say, that last part there was kind uf tricky uf you. Congratulations.”
            “You don’t need to congratulate me. I can do that for myself.” Omar answered. The battle continued with Peter and Omar using their ultimate form of tactic. For several minutes, the flame cage reduced from 16 to 15, 14, 13…
 ~~~
            Eventually, Peter was thrown onto the ground and Rowen blocked Omar’s path with a large Vermillion of flames. Rowen shot a large Swinging Fireball at Peter. Surprisingly, this fireball covered Peter’s body!
            “ERGGGHH AGH!!!!!!!!!!” Peter yelled monstrously.
            Thuy screamed, “H-He’s on fire, and I don’t mean the good kind!”
            Christine’s heart skipped a beat. “P-Peter!!! No!!”
            Peter suddenly flashed. Rowen stopped the flames from astonishment. Due to the extreme pain, Peter’s body transformed back to his normal human self. The whole room became silent for a while. The timer on the flame cage became 12 feet but nobody cared at the moment. Omar said slowly, “D-D-Did you just…”
            Peter coughed out blood. “The pain… Ergh…” He noticed that everybody was looking at him. “What is it?” Peter began to check his hands. “What the? Where is my fur?”
            Omar frowned. “You’re not a panda anymore?! That’s no fun.”
            Rowen glared at him. “You have already lost, panda boy. I never expected you to be a human, but I also never suspected what you really were. Now it’s up to the other boy. I am getting irritated now.” He turned away and said out loud, “Where are my friends?!”
            From afar, Droan, Narisa, and Anietta could hear his plea. Their bodies started moving on their own but nobody was nearby to vacant their bodies. All three of their auras doubled due to Rowen’s calling and Alex’s Grimoire book which Ghoul obtained by now.
 ~~~
            Jennifer and the other students could see the aura splashing out of the ceiling of their hideout. The whole building was shaking. From inside, Jason was rolling around in confusion, having no idea what was going on. Outside, Huy and Joey took a few steps away from their respective doors. Jennifer took out a handgun. “What in the world is this?!”
            Lupe ran towards Jennifer. “We have a problem here!”
            “Yes, I can see that.” Jennifer said. “What is it exactly?”
            Lupe pointed at Joseph. “He said he had read several books in Aldine City. He knows about the connections between the Grimoire book, the callings, and the aura when using the Telsi Potion!”
            Jennifer thought about the situation carefully. “Joseph’s a researcher, hm? We’re in grave danger here. There’s got to be something we can do to stop this!”
            A footstep was heard from afar. “We can try!” said the voice. All of the students turned their heads. Yessenia had her long sword ready in her hands. Jen was behind Matt, giggling. Matt took out his butterfly sword and then he gave a smile. “Hee hee!”
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Venus: On the next episode of Fires of the Sky…
Kalpesh: You’re here!
Stan: We’ve been waiting, damn it!
Alex: Do you guys feel a strange presence again…?
Venus: The auras are still moving.
Joey: We’re having a mini-war now?!
Shirley: I-I’ll help!
Joey: You’re still injured. You can’t fight now!
Shirley: I have to help my friends, dang it!
Omar: Am I the only one left…?
Alex: We’re in danger just when we were about to win. UGH! Next time on episode 195, Glitter! Matt and Yessenia Make Way for Vengeance!!
Winny: This might not be pretty.
Jaime: I’ll say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment