Saturday, October 13, 2012

Website 13.1, October 13, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 13.1! It corresponds to February 2009.

Major update and announcement!

Over the summer span of four months, I have also improved in artwork so from now on, you will be seeing a better image of everybody as the series progresses. Here is an example, using Yessenia drawn four months ago and just today.
Alex, Jaime, and Venus are ready for the battle against Droan and Narisa!
Greetings readers! I have a special announcement. Well, could be good news depending on how dedicated you are to the series. I revamped the "Extras" page but the Episode Screencaps still needs updating, so I will get on that. The "Extras" page itself is not done. Each tab will have its own image like you see in the "Affiliations" tab just so you can get the feel of what these tabs will be presenting for you. This also goes for the Character List. I have a lot of character art saved up for the future. Don't worry, I will update them in along with characters with a lack of information (Julie, Joseph, Johan, and Ghoul). The italicized section below has been slightly edited with better grammar and dialect. As for me, I have been busy this weekend, spending over 30 hours total on homework and hiking. I will try my best to make time this coming weekend. Have a great week everybody! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episode 192. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 192 if you cannot find it.
- The Favicon (icon when you view this website up above) now shows Nix, the story mascot!
- Characters from Columbia, Madrid, Kranz, and parts of Potrero have spoiler tags. The lack of spoiler tags have been noted as a frustration to readers who do not want to be spoiled and at the same time want to view characters.
- The italicized section on these website updates have been slightly edited with better grammar and dialect.
- The Facebook Badge has finally been edited so if you would like to contact me, I'm now available.

Coming soon:
- Character images and GIFs
- Episode Screencaps for episodes 21-43
- Episode Screencaps page edited
- Episode appearances for all characters appearing from episodes 181-192
- Extras page revamped
- Character List revamped

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment