Saturday, May 18, 2013

Episode 239 - Memories of the Juveniles and the Stalker

Recently on Fires of the sky, the El Monte students returned to Earth only to find it still frozen. As they return to Arkon’s Magic, the six main students, Matt, Yessenia, Jaime, Alex, Venus, and Winny all enter a bridge that leads them to the Elemental Challenges! Without further delay, they were forced to attend as the six members for the challenges. After the challenge had finished, the final match had made a wrong turn. Dragon appears along with Sammy, Benny, and Venus and they begin to explain the truth about their appearance. Van, Maggie, and Jenny are thrown into the Eternal Nothingness while Matt’s group follows along in search for them. Likewise, Alex and the other remaining students of the challenges are dropped into the same fate in the Eternal Nothingness. Will these students be stuck in there forever? However, before moving on, we will go through a side-story on the El Monte students left in Arkon’s Magic!
Episode 239 – Memories of the Juveniles and the Stalker

            Dinner was already ending for the El Monte group in Arkon’s Magic. These students continued to ponder about their friends who are still missing. Students from Potrero, Madrid, and Rio Hondo… they all cared for their friends deeply. Julie sat down next to Jen with a cup of chocolate milk. Joseph followed along with her because they got along really well.
            “Jen, are you going to rest out here for a little longer with the rest of the group?”
            Jen nodded. “Mhm.”
            “I’ll go get you a blanket then. Would you like some chocolate milk?”
            “Is that okay with you? That does sound good.”
            “Alrighty. I’ll be right back!”
            Kalpesh and Stan sat next to Jen on the other end compared to Joseph. Alice took Julie’s place because she didn’t know anybody else besides Tony who was, at the time, feeling guilty about his actions still. She did not want to bother him. Stan patted Jen on the back, “Like I said, Matt will be okay.”
            “I trust he will be okay, but I’m scared that he’s getting hurt in the process. And like usual, there’s nothing I can do for him.” She began to frown. “I don’t want to show anybody how much I worry about him because everyone’s so light spirited, but I just can’t help but think about him being in danger.”
            “What makes you think Matt will be in danger? He made it this far.” Kalpesh claimed.
            Jen closed her eyes. “Well let’s see, he’s pretty clumsy, idiotic, clueless and carele…” As Jen continued to describe Matt with many horrible adjectives, Stan began to think about their past together along with Jen and the rest of their Columbian friends, starting back at New Lexington elementary school before they even got to Columbia middle school.
 ~~~
            In the first grade, Stan and Jen were playing on the swings together, one on each swing. Erica was pushing Jen forward while Tommy pushed Stan ahead. While Stan was swinging, he could see a boy wandering alone towards a dusty manhole near the jungle gym. He could see Amii hiding behind a tree, stalking him.
            He heard her say to herself, “Aha, found him. Hehe.”
            Matt was digging the dirt and then he said stupidly, “I found a hole thing!”
            Amii had her hands on her hips. “Hey boy, teacher said not to touch that thing! You can fall.”
            “But it’s covered in this dirt thing. This is treasure!!”
            Amii became frustrated with him already. Suddenly, she thought about it and then she said to him, “It’s my treasure!~” She said as a way to flirt.
            “No! I found it! It’s mine!”
            Jen noticed they were yelling at each other. Erica stopped pushing Jen as well. “Oh? Jeanette, let’s go check it out.”
            Jen jumped off the swings. “Okay!”
            “What are they doing?” Stan asked. Stan and Tommy began to follow along. Thuy was sitting on the jungle gym, watching them from afar.
            Matt said to the group of five students, “Help me open this!”
            Amii pushed Stan aside and then she stood next to Matt. “I will help you. Hehe.”
            As the students were pulling out the manhole lid, a teacher arrived and said angrily, “What do you kids think you’re doing? Do NOT make me take out the ruler.”
            “EEEEH!!” Matt panicked.
            “Detention for all six of you!” The teacher yelled. Thuy giggled from the jungle gym.
 ~~~
            Because of the one-hour detention, the group bonded together but they settled for gender separation. As third grade came along, the girls and the boys had a feud and they hung out in two separate groups. One group consisted of Jen, Thuy, Erica, Amii, and Katina. The other group by the third grade was Matt, Stan, Kalpesh, Tommy, and Larry.
            Matt was waving his new watch around in midair while the teacher was not looking. Jen sat next to him, angry that he kept waving his watch around. Larry was on the other side, chuckling. Jen shook him, “Stop it, Matthew.”
            Amii and Stan sat behind them. Stan could hear Amii whispering to herself, “Yes! Hehehehehe. They are hating each other.”
            Matt accidentally attacked Jen with his watch and Jen screamed as she began to cry. Matt pointed at her, “She started it!”
            Weeks later, Stan saw Matt throw a rock at Jen. Jen began to cry again. “Waaah! Teacher!!!”
            Matt pointed at nothing, “She started it!!!”
            Amii was standing behind Thuy and Stan. “Yes! It’s working! They’re hating each other even more.”
            “Why don’t you just go talk to him instead of being scared of Jen?” Stan asked.
            “No! That’s no good!” Amii said.
 ~~~
            In the sixth grade, Katina had already left and Tommy felt alone because they were best friends. Matt became closer friends with Tommy.
            Amii began writing on a piece of paper. “If I can write this note and befriend Tommy and have him give this to Matthew, then that’s good!”
            Stan appeared again. “Why don’t you just go talk to him… Five years now, Amii…”
            “No! Never good en-… HEY! They’re talking to each other!”
            Jen giggled as she said to Matt, “You draw funny. Teehee.”
            “So mean! Katina made me want to draw more!”
            Jen pointed at him, “The word is ‘inspire’. I learned that from teacher today.”
            “Who cares. She made me want to draw and I will get better!” Matt said to her.
            Amii ripped the note. “Darn! I was so close too.”
            Tommy was confused. “Close to what?”
            Amii made an evil laughter. “If I become friends with Tommy, then maybe I can get close to him. OH HEY, Tommy! Get together with me!”
            “What?! Why?”
            “Because!”
            “I don’t feel like it…”
            “Darn it again! It didn’t work.”
            “Just talk to him!!” Stan suggested.
            “NEVER!” Amii ran away.
 ~~~
            In the 7th grade, Amii and Matt were waiting on a large paper against the cafeteria wall. Stan was watching them as he ate his lunch. Amii looked around, wondering if anybody was watching. “Hehe…” She ran over to Matt and then she painted his face. “I got you!”
            “WAAH! Why did you do that?!” Matt panicked. “Now everyone’s going to laugh at me!”
            “It’s okay. They laugh at you enough. Catch me if you can!” Amii began to jump off the stage.
            Matt took a napkin and then he wiped his face. “It’s not coming off…”
            “Why isn’t he chasing me, darn it?!” Amii screeched.
            Jen stood up from her table and then she headed over to the stage where Matt was trying to wipe his face from the paint. “Matt, here is some water and some more napkins. Do you need any more help?” She asked kindly.
            Amii screamed. “NOO WAY!” She suddenly tripped over a chair.
            Stan covered his mouth before he could start bursting in laughter. “Pfft, hehehe.”
            “Shut up, Stanley.” She said angrily.
 ~~~
            By the 8th grade, Huy, Thuy, Alice, Miki, Siyun, Irene, and Sammy became new friends to the Columbian group. The students were become more knowledgeable as well.
            Amii wrote a love letter with proper grammar this time. “Ah, this is perfect! What do you think, Stan?”
            Stan yawned. “I’m so tired of having to watch you fail miserably. Just. Talk. To. Him.”
            Amii raised her fists. “NEVER!” Her voice echoed in the room. Matt and Jen were on the other side of the room, taking notice of her.
            Jason clapped his hands together. “Amii, is that for me?”
            “UH, I don’t think so!” Amii turned away.
            Huy whispered to them, “Hey, aren’t we a little too loud?”
            McLovin was also sitting next to Jen. “Jen, I was wondering…”
            Amii suddenly turned to them. “See this, Stan?! This must be a new beginning for Jen! MUAHAHA!”
            Jen blushed. “Y-Yes?”
            “Can you help me on this math problem?” He asked.
            Amii threw her pencil at McLovin. “NO! That’s not the proper question!”
            “Huh???!” McLovin screamed in pain. “AGH!”
            As McLovin fell, Matt knelt down to check up on him. “Brandon, are you okay?!” Matt said. ‘Brandon’ was his original name before he was nicknamed ‘McLovin’ in high school.
            Jen giggled. “Aw, Matt. You’re so caring.”
            “NO!! I made it even worse!” Amii ran out of the classroom.
 ~~~
In the 9th grade towards the end of the school year, Amii found Matt again. This time, she grew mature and she found her own interests. “Hi Matt, long time no see! Remember Tommy?”
            Matt jumped up from his nap. “Whoa! Yeah I remember! Wait, where am I?”
            Tommy pointed at the basketball game. “Your school is totally losing.”
            Matt shook his head. “No way… I didn’t come here to watch us lose. I just fell asleep. Wait, where are my friends?!”
            Amii laughed. “They probably left you, silly! By the way, how is your friendship with Jen?”
            “Getting better each year. Amii, we should hang out more. I kind of miss being your friend as often as in middle school.”
            Amii agreed. “Oh, yeah sure. Right now, I need to go downstairs for my little brother. Come on, Tommy, let’s go.” As she headed to the bottom, Stan stood nearby her.
            Once Amii saw Stan, she was reminded of how she wanted to talk to Matt ever since the first grade. “Wait. He said he wanted to hang out more but I pretended to be cool. He probably doesn’t think I care anymore. DAMN IT!!!!” She yelled. Her shout was loud enough to cause a vibration in the room and the basketball tipped over the court.
            The ball bounced right out and Tommy cheered, “Yes! Because of you, they lost an opportunity for two point!”
            “Like always, I’m making things worse.” Amii cried.
            Stan rolled his eyes. “This comes to show that Matt and Jen are totally clueless about everything. Your stalking skills are so bad that it should be obvious.”
            “NO! That’s not true!!” She began running out of the gym.
 ~~~
            Back in the present, Jen concluded her sentence, “And vicious, and atrocious, and diabolical, and most of all, stupid!”
            Stan yawned again. “Oh you’re done?”
            Kalpesh stood up in excitement. “Yes! She’s finally done talking!”
            “What did you say?!” Jen became angry.
            Joseph checked his watch. “That was a good five minutes.”
            Jen looked up at the sky, “Did I really go on for that long? Oh my… Matt…”
            Stan raised his fists. “Don’t worry. I’ll protect you if Matt’s not here to keep you safe.”
            “It’s like Amii and Matt all over again.” Kalpesh said sarcastically.
            “NO!!” Stan ran off.
            Jen tilted her head. “Hm? What do you mean by that, Kalpesh?”
            “You really are clueless… just like Matt.” Kalpesh said in shame.
            Alice hugged Jen. “At least you have a big heart and good friends. Right now, I don’t know where I would be without you guys ever since Miki left…”
            Joseph began to speak, “That makes me wonder about these power things that you guys have. Does it stop at class of 2011?”
            “You mean between us and the underclassmen like Alice?” Kalpesh asked.
            “Yeah. I mean, it would be safe to not reveal this information to younger people.”
            Shirl and Amy dropped by to say their greetings. Shirl overheard them as she said in a serious tone, “It seems inevitable to me. Once we go back to Earth, if we ever do, I don’t think my little sister will stay oblivious about this issue.”
            Amy shivered. “It is a scary thought, but Shirl is right. It might be almost impossible to hide this from the younger class. Although, I think it would be better if there was an easy way out.”
            Shirl turned to William, “Well, William did tell me he knew a bit about the Elemental Challenges. The losers lose their powers so if we end up losing, we’ll all lose them. This will help stop exploiting powers to the younger generation.”
            Amy gave Shirl a high-five, “And because of that, we can live happily ever after!”
            They all chuckled together while Omar and Peter continued butting heads with each other. Christine and Danny watched while Joey was yelling at them, telling them how their battle tactics are very uncoordinated. Jennifer’s group was already in her home and Brandon was making his way to their group. Huy and Jason also gave each other tension as they sat nearby Christine. Bunhong was talking to himself with a heroic monologue while Tony and William were still talking to each other.
            Peter finally transformed into a panda out of angry and then he tried to attack Omar with his bamboo stick. Omar dodged him and the bamboo stick caught on fire from the campfire. “Oh crap!”
            Joey stood up. “FIRE!!!!” He created a steel ball that would stop the bamboo stick but flames enlarged itself onto the steel. “It’s even worse now!!!”
            Bunhong suddenly ran into Alex’s house without permission. “Looks like this is time for the hero to make his move!!”
            “Whatever, just hurry up and wash my bamboo stick before it’s gone for good!!” Peter commanded.
            Omar began to laugh. “Ahah, what an idiot!”
            As the fire was set off, Jen said to them, “Thank goodness… that was a really close one. We could have all been in danger.” The whole group sighed in grief and then there was an awkward silence.
            “So does anybody want some chocolate milk?” Julie asked as she handed a cup to Jen.
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: On the next episode of Fires of the Sky…
Lupe: Oh goodness! Kranz is next.
Amy: Guess what? You’re the lead in this past! Hehe.
Lupe: Me? Whatever did I do?
Amy: You don’t remember? You were amazing!
Lupe: I’d rather not speak about that again.
Jennifer: You two are the only ones who can tell us what happened with Kranz’s past. Come on, tell us!
Brandon: I told mine, so tell yours!
Bunny: Story time, story time!!
Amy: Well… Santi was still… there.
Lupe: And Winny and Venus…
Brandon: Oh…
Matt: One more side-story to go and we’re back! Next time on episode 240, The Letter That Changed Who We Are!
Lupe: It was filled with hatred…

0 comments:

Post a Comment