Howdy! I had a great weekend, hanging out with close friends in college. We went to a fruit dessert place called Guppy's from Rowland Heights. Their frozen ice is the greatest! The serving is great, and there were cute waiters everywhere. *Ahem* Um, anyway, my point is... Even through this, school is almost closing but this is not even close to the end of the story! There is much more to come but I need a lot of time to plan everything out. As for now, have a great day! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 238 and 239. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 238 and 239 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment