Good morning! So I'm past two weeks overdue with my updates but it's because college has become much more occupying lately. With each other, I've been making more and more friends, so I have to balance between making time with all of them. I'm barely on social networks as well, but that's fine. Education-wise, things are going really well too because I force myself to go to office hours for extra help on homework. So far, my grades are A-okay! :)
By the way, my roommate gave me a Nintendo 3DS + Fire Emblem, so I've been busy with that. With Pokemon X and Y coming out soon, I'm going to be occupied with that and I need to find better inspiration than I already have for this story's current arc (Temple City Arc). Anyway, have a great week everyone! Stay in school!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 267 and 268. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 267 and 268 if you cannot find it.
- Be on the lookout for new updates. I will post them along the week.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment