Website Version 2.9 is here! Volume 3 is finally done! Anyway, on Thursday I donated a pint of blood. I felt perfectly fine. Didn't know why some people fainted or felt dizzy. Maybe it was because I ate breakfast and chugged down 2-3 water bottles before then. On Friday (yesterday), I was dressed as a pirate. The damn Waldo costume was sold out. I also went to help Laurels with the party then I left and came back hours later to crash their party with other Leos members. We went to Acappella's Haunted house and I regret not going with just Yessenia. It wasn't scary because we went with a group. So, we kind of saw the screams and people coming since they jumped out for the people in front. :( ...Oh well. So here's episode 39! Happy Halloween tomorrow, everyone! Tonight I am going to watch Paranormal Activity 2 with some friends!
"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD
Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!
This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"
-I added episode 39. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 39 if you can't find it.
-Matt, Jen, Stan, Kalpesh, and Peter all have 3 new categories within their character page! It is: Relationship to (close friends), Freshman Schedule (list of the characters' schedules in order to cause less confusion within the story's settings), and Clubs (just something to find out what students are interested in).
-Matt, Jen, and Erica have more detailed information on the older categories on their character page.
-Jen has a GIF image now! She might look a little fat at first glance but you'll have to keep staring at her.
-Website: Next Saturday is the first episode of Volume 4!
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment