Today, I am featuring Website Version 6.2! It corresponds to May 2008.
Baccalaureate, Graduation, AND the beach social for Leos/Laurels all happened within a week! It has been a long adventure, high school. I will seriously miss you... all that's left is for this story to catch up to the end of my high school career and you will see the whole picture. :) As for now, enjoy my Freshman year of May, 2008! Hahaha.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 89 and 90. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 89 and 90 if you can't find it.
-Jen's character page has an added paragraph on her story preferences.
-Although very late, Jaime finally has a new character picture showing that he no longer decides to wear a hat for the time being.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment