Saturday, August 20, 2011

Episode 102: The Young Boy Willy and Sister Stinna

The final world has finally opened up. The world of Edmund is gray and gloomy as ever. Memory losses have become an issue, but death is a more important factor to take note of. Each power wielder now has to face the truth as to why they are who they are. Are some born different? Many people would want to show their worth to the world while one may claim that saving the world is the most important ordeal to go through. Many students will show their impact and reason through existence, past, and of course, Rena’s storytelling. Of course, she has lots to tell but there is little time left. What will the group decide to do next in the world of Edmund…?

Episode 102 - The Young Boy Willy and Sister Stinna

            Danny stopped Alex before they could rush on further into the back door. Danny whispered, “Hey! Sh.” He pointed at a few moving objects nearby the door, “Are those digicells?”
            “What?”
            “Oh right. I forgot you’re new. Digicells are monsters created in other worlds besides on Earth. When they die, they vanish instead of just rotting away. I assume those are digicells right there.” Danny thought of a plan.
            Alex scratched his head, “They don’t look like anything… just a bunch of mutated-looking weird things. We should run away. Those look dangerous.”
            Danny shook Alex by his shoulders, “No! We have to face our fears and live anew!” Danny said heroically but Alex did not feel anything special. “Alright so here’s the plan. I cause a ruckus with my powers and then you rush on in.”
            “W-What?! What if something scary is right inside once I enter?”
            “Just run back, don’t worry.”
            “Fine… but what are your powers again?”
            “Earthquake!” Danny chanted.
            “Oh I see- AHH the ground is shaking!”
            The quake zoned towards the digicells and the ground broke into bits of pieces causing the digicells to fall out of balance. Danny broke the ground in front of him and then he threw a large chunk towards the digicells. Alex yelped from astonishment and the digicells were inflicted, and then they vanished into thin air. “Alright! There should be more of them coming. Just rush in and I’ll follow in after.” Alex quickly ran into the back door and more digicells appeared from where the previous digicells were standing. “Here goes. Time to put my ground powers to good use!”
~~~
            Mariel threw a splash of water against Winny but with her serious personality, Winny’s punches deflected anything that flew against her. The water only slipped off to the side. Mariel was stumped. “Hmph! How the heck can water slide off people’s hands?! That doesn’t make any sense!”
            Winny said in a serious tone, “My abilities have grown ever since, Mariel. My powers are becoming stronger and it is growing beyond the force of gravity. I still have a lot more to learn too.”
            Mariel rolled her eyes, “Yeah well whatever. I got some more up my sleeves too so don’t start thinking that you’re gonna get out of this!” Mariel built up a large amount of water above her, “The faster the splashes, the stronger they will be. You know, just like a tsunami!”
            Winny ran under the big round of water before Mariel could throw the pile. Winny almost punched Mariel on the stomach but Mariel used her other hand to grab Winny’s fist. Of course, Winny’s fist was stronger than a defenseless hand of Mariel’s, so Mariel fell to the ground. The pile of water rushed to the floor with a quick swift and it broke parts of the ground. Winny turned around, “Impressive. Your splash of water was strong enough to crack the floor.” Winny turned back to Mariel and then Winny punched the ground. Mariel got caught off-balanced.
            Mariel threw a quick, small amount of water on Winny’s face. Winny closed her eyes for a few seconds and Mariel had the chance to stand back up. Mariel ran across the room and she yelled, “I’m not done yet!” Mariel piled up a larger amount of water this time. Her determination was giving her a faster-paced growth of water, “Come on!”
            Winny opened her eyes and she became frustrated. “Mariel, you’ve gotten so much stronger since the last time I’ve seen you fought. But as a servant of the Diablo, I can’t let you continue on!” Winny ran as fast as she could towards Mariel but at the knick of time, Mariel was able to release the very tall-sized splash of water.
            “TSUNAMI!!” The water flowed extremely fast and it also flown across to the other side, breaking a hole through the wall. Winny had to guard herself. Her strength was strong enough to stay put and both of the capsules of Rena and Stinna broke without struggle. Both of the women were on the floor feeling slight pain from the tsunami that Mariel created. “Winny, you shouldn’t underestimate me! I have been useless in the past for the longest time and when I finally found a reason to become stronger, I can become stronger!”
            “I understand your motive now.” Winny chuckled. “And… it seems that…” Winny’s eyes were closing. The tsunami’s strength was a bit too much for Winny, “you’ve won…” Winny fell to the ground. The water was slowly flowing out of the tower through the broken hole. The room was in silence now…
            Mariel stared over at Winny who fainted, “Winny… I think I get it now.” Mariel knelt down to examine Winny’s face, “Your expression… it shows that you didn’t enjoy fighting me.” Mariel began having tears come out of her eyes, “Throughout the battle, you were only forced to fight me because if you objected, the Diablo would hurt you. You knew I was going to win, weren’t you?” She could see Winny’s smile while she was faint, “That is the real truth. Don’t worry. After all of this mumbo jumbo, I will seriously beat the crap out of that Diablo, for you, and everybody else on Earth and Edmund!” Mariel stood up and she ran up ahead.
            Rena tried to stop her, “Mariel, please wait!” Mariel did not listen to Rena.
            Mariel used her water powers to splash open the door like an explosion, “You two shouldn’t bother me at this point. This damn Diablo doesn’t know how strong I am!”
~~~
            Shirley through an ice piece at Stan but Stan only cut through the ice with his sword. He sped through towards her and Jen screeched, “Eek! Stan!”
            Stan did not listen. Shirley closed her eyes and Santi ran in front of Shirley with his own scimitar. Both Stan and Santi were facing one another with swords clashing against each other. Santi said with anger, “What makes you think fighting will solve anything?”
            Stan answered him, “I heard about your stupid plans! The Diablo said he knows you’re all trying to ‘fix’ Edmund by changing fate. You can’t change fate!”
            Santi pushed Stan back, “But that is besides the point. At this point, we’re not trying to change the world. We’re trying to stop Luther from taking over Edmund. Do you not know what may happen if Luther has the power to do so?! He already has the power to go in every world, so if he can take over one world, why not the rest? We have to stop him. He is the biggest threat so far!”
            “That’s not true. He’s given me much more power than I could ever get. He gave me whatever I wanted.”
            “And in order to do that, he would have to sacrifice the freedom of others. And tell me, what are you using your powers for?” Santi asked.
            Stan answered him, “To stop those who mess with a leader who promises a future to everybody. You don’t have any clue to what he really wants.”
~~~
            In the tower, Matt ran up to the second floor. Each side of the room had stairs leading to a hallway going up. Yessenia watched him rush up ahead. Matt jumped onto the steps, “Wow! This is like a fancy house, isn’t it?”
            Yessenia examined the many doors around her, “We might be in the foyer or well, the lobby. There are many floors up ahead and we cannot waste any more time.” She was limping but Willy tried to help her stand properly.
            “Are you okay?”
            Matt ran back to the first floor to help Yessenia as well. “Maybe we shouldn’t hurry then.”
            “No, we have to.” Yessenia tried to help herself instead. “I am not letting this stop me. We are almost there.”
            Willy felt his chest. He had a shiny necklace. “Sister…”
            “Oh yeah. What happened to your sister?” Matt wondered.
            Willy slowly explained to him, “Luther took her away. My necklace shines of her existence coming closer.”
            “Luther took her away?! Well then what are we waiting for?!”
            Willy pointed at Yessenia and she said bluntly, “Her.”
            Yessenia shook her head, “N-No. Stop with that. I am fine.”
            Willy looked up at the ceiling. His expression showed of reminiscence. “My sister was always there for me. She would hold my hand wherever we go just to make sure I was safe and never lost away from her. In this world, we have no parents. We lost them a long time ago after Luther took them in. Our parents were smart scientists and such but one day, their injections were mutated. They turned into monsters and they became uncontrollably destructive. In order to save the city, our parents’ hearts within… asked us to kill them off or else the city would become even more dangerous. So… Luther’s and Rena’s parents had to kill them off. Of course, all six of them had mutated injections so the rest of them eventually died off naturally. Luther became angry about the injections. He blamed my parents because they were supposed to be scientists to cure any health problems. Instead, they had created mutations. They left us necklaces so that we would never lose each other.”
            Matt knelt down and he grabbed onto Willy’s shoulders, “Willy, I’m very glad that you’ve kept strong about this.” Yessenia noticed Matt’s serious tone. Matt said to Willy, “I probably would have cried every day even up until this very day.”
            Willy shook his head, “I know… but I’m going to Kranz Middle School soon. I am hoping to meet lots of new people! That way, I won’t be so lonely…”
            Yessenia thought about it well. “This is apparently a parallel universe… but what year is it today?” She wondered.
            Willy thought about it, “Hm, last time I checked… we are of course in the year 2005.”
            Yessenia turned away, thinking for awhile. Matt spoke, “We are in the year 2005? How can this be a parallel universe if it is not even the same time zone?”
            Yessenia gasped. “I’ve… got it!” She stood up against a wall and then she told the both of them, “Willy… There is another ‘me’, and another ‘you’.”
            Matt scratched his head. “Wait, what are you talking about?”
            Yessenia responded, “Willy, this all makes sense now. If I am correct, you are…”
            Willy took a step back. “I-I’m what?”
            “Santiago Vallejo.”
            Matt was surprised. “What?! His name is clearly Willy.”
            Willy sighed. Willy took a step up the stairs, “Yeah, I’m Santiago. That one guy awhile ago whispered in my ear telling me to say that my name is Willy. I never understood why, but I looked into his eyes. I realized that he was just like me. We are the same people.”
            “Why only Santi? I wonder where we are in this world.” Matt thought about it. “Do I still live near El Monte?! I moved houses in the seventh grade. I want to see if I’m still there.”
            “Right now?” Yessenia questioned. “We have to save San-, uh, Willy’s sister!”
            Willy nodded, “I’m glad you didn’t forget! Come on, we have to go!”
            Yessenia was determined to keep going. “I will be fine. We should make haste right now.”
            Matt trusted that Yessenia would be fine, “Alright then. Up the stairs we go!”
~~~
            Mariel was stuck at the door right before the last room where Luther was in. Mariel’s eyes were zoning away from herself. Rena tried to scream for her name but there was no response. It seemed as though Mariel’s mind was in another dimension.
            “Mommy… mommy!” a squealing voice was heard.
            “L… er… St… way… ease…!” only parts were heard from a woman’s voice.
            Mariel fell on her knees. She clenched onto her head, “What’s going on… stop it!” The nightmare ended and Mariel’s mind was back to normal. Mariel could hear Rena calling for her. Mariel turned around, “Rena…?”
            Rena screamed, “Please turn back now! I’m warning you. It is dangerous!”
            Mariel gave a soft chuckle. Her face was scratched from the recent battle against Winny. “No… I can’t stop now, Rena. Luther is just up ahead. Whatever I heard just now… the answer could be just ahead.”
            Winny said slowly while laying flat on the floor, “Mariel… please. Listen to her… Luther is not just any man…”
            Mariel frowned, “Why are you stopping me?”
            Winny shook her head, “You will not survive.” Suddenly, Stinna grabbed onto her shining necklace. She fell to the floor, screaming in pain. Winny gasped, “The life form of Stinna is depleting.”
            Rena took a step back, “Stinna!” Rena fell to the floor too. She coughed and said, “I can’t… breathe…!”
            Mariel jumped, “N-No! Rena, Stinna!”
            Winny closed her eyes, “It’s all over. We’re done for. Luther is too strong for us.”
         Mariel was shaking. “Be quiet!! Now is my chance to end this. I can’t handle watching anymore people suffer from pain! Edmund’s terror from the Freezing Impact, Luther and his horrible deeds, everything! This world is greatly corrupt and I’m here to fix all that.” She turned to the entrance, “That’s right, Luther. Your life ends here. There will no longer be any more sufferings. This is going to be a new beginning for Edmund!” She ran up ahead.
~~~
---- Next chapter preview:

Matt: Next time on episode 103, the tower is being infiltrated by our group! Well actually, there are scary beast digicells roaming around and some parts inside the building are hard to go through!
Yessenia: Enough talk. Come on, help me take care of them!
Shirley: That guy ran away again. Darn... right when we were winning.
Santi: No we weren't...
Shirley: Oh shut up!

Matt: Winny! Are you okay?!
Winny: Don't... go up ahead... I'm warning you...
Danny: I found the vent! I'm going first!

Alex: Wait... the vent is small, and you're not-
Danny: Uh I think I'm stuck. A little help here?
Matt: W-What is this vision? Where am I? Next time on episode 103, City of Holy, Parallels of the Paradox Amulet!
Mariel: This is it, Luther!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment