Today, I am featuring Website Version 7.2! It corresponds to June 2008.
Again, another full week or relaxing. Two more weeks until I'm going to college. This update focuses on a lot of character page updates so be ready.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 104. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 104 if you cannot find it.
-Story preference updates: Jen, Stan, Danny, Mariel, Alex, Santi, Winny, Yessenia and Jon.
-"Last Episode" has been added to Erica, Samantha, and Mariel under "other information" on their character page.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment