Matt, Amy, and Nix discover the stranger: Rowen Bartholemute.
As the two main groups combined, they make their way through the forest that petrifies itself... in a hurry.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 151 and 152. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 151 and 152 if you cannot find it.
-There are new tabs for the upcoming characters that were not originally on the character list! It is under construction, however.
-Episodes 1-7, 149-150 have new preview images. I will do this for the rest of the episodes.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment