Episode 39 – Olympia, the World of Ancient Times
The castle was still dark. The underworld seemed to take its normal stand on growing as great as Olympia at least for many years from the past. This time, students had to take the challenge of the Gods. Powers must work together to refill the desires from up above. With the help of the newly created power of beauty, the group must support each other even if it is to risk their own life. This stage will not be so simple. In theory, a death must be made. Will the ancient Gods live in disrupt?
~~~
Matt took Samantha, also nicknamed as Sammy, off the chains. He knelt down to ask her kindly, “Samantha, what are you doing here?”
Samantha was grasping for air. She coughed and said to him, “Matt… I don’t know where I am at all. I think I am dreaming this whole thing up…”
Matt stood up, “Where did you come from? You need to get out of here, quick! We can talk about this later. This is something very important that I have to take care of.”
Sammy crossed her arms as she said in a worried tone, “But Matt, it doesn’t feel safe here at all. Please, you have to leave this place with me. No one should be here. I can’t live through this nightmare.”
Matt took a step back, “It’s not a nightmare. Please Sammy, you have to get out of here. Where did you come from?”
Sammy explained her situation, “I found someone’s phone on the floor in the real world. I picked it up and checked the phone for someone’s name so I can return it to them. I wasn’t trying to be nosy at all. When I saw ‘Olympia’, I clicked it and it brought me here somehow…”
Matt hurried her, “Use it to get back out. Hurry, be fast. I’ll check the name later, is that okay?”
Sammy was startled. “B-But-…”
“Hurry, come on!” Matt said in a panic, “I promise you that Erica will be just fine!”
Sammy paused. “Erica? What do you mean?” Matt quickly covered his mouth. Sammy went on, “Is something wrong with Erica? Matt, please, tell me!”
Matt turned around, “It’s nothing. I meant Eidothea. My mouth slipped.”
Sammy took the cellphone from under a stack of hay. She seemed to have hid it before she could sense that Hades was coming over to lock her up. “You’re lying…”
Matt yelled at her, “She’ll be fine. She’ll be fine!”
Sammy became angry, “Always trying to hide things, don’t you? Well fine then. See you later, Matt, if there is a later.” She angrily pressed the button that sent her back to the real world…
Matt said to himself, “I just can’t tell you about it… but from the looks of the underworld, you might have an idea of what I am keeping a secret about…” He suddenly felt a shake come through the ground. “Huh?”
~~~
Meanwhile back when the group of three split up, Shirley was going through the dining room. “There’s no food anywhere. What a bummer.” She checked the kitchen but there were only spider webs in the refrigerator. “Eww! What is wrong with this castle? There’s nothing to eat but nasty spiders and webs.”
“This castle is very old.” A voice said. “I’m surprised you found the castle. Where are the other two?” Jon appeared from the dining room.
Shirley took a step back with an astonished expression, “Uh- They’re at the other two paths. Look, I don’t trust you, but we really need you and you agreed to help stop Hades. Let’s just work together for now and stop Hades.”
“If you don’t trust me, then don’t you think I would be helping Hades by now?”
Shirley became silent. “Um… I uh… I don’t know…”
Jon began to chuckle, “Hmph, too easy to argue with. Let’s just get to the center path and head on to where Hades is really hiding. Right now, he could be watching us by using his underground seeping powers.”
Shirley sighed as she was about to move on until the ground was shaking. “Hey, did you feel that?”
Jon clenched his fists, “This can’t be good. This could mean only one thing…!”
~~~
Down the corridor, Santi and Mariel began talking about each other. After enough information, Mariel giggled, “Heehee, you seem like the nerdy type yet you don’t look like one at all.”
“Looks can be deceiving.” Said Santi, “I am not even a nerd. I plan to join sports this year.”
“Oh, what kind?” asked Mariel.
“I am not sure yet, but I might join Track and Field.”
“You call that a sport? Haha!” Mariel joked.
“Excuse me?” Santi said with irritation. Mariel began to laugh without any more responses. As time went by, the two of them reached the top. Eidothea was seen at the edge of the castle now. “Eidothea!” Santi yelled.
Eidothea turned around in surprise, “W-What is it? What do you want from me?”
Mariel smiled, “We’re here to save you! Come on, hurry, hurry!”
There was a long pause. The wind flew past through the three of them now. Eidothea, as Erica, shook her head slowly and said with tears in her eyes, “I cannot do it…” She turned around, “Hades is planning to trap me here forever to make sure that the underworld stays balanced compared to Olympia. However, I figured that Olympia is losing its powers as well and it might cause the future to go haywire. Isn’t your world going crazy right now?”
Santi did not want to lie to her. He forced himself to tell her that Earth is not in good shape. “I am sorry… but the only way to fix it is if you go back to Olympia…”
Erica was walking towards the edge of the castle, “No… There is no way to return. I can only fix Olympia by stopping the underworld from gaining any power and that is for me to perish!”
Mariel screamed, “NOO! Eidothea!”
Santi opened his palms and reversed the actions of Eidothea, “What do you think you are doing?! Are you planning to give up this soon?!” The ground started shaking.
Mariel fell to the ground on her knees, “Ouch! Was that an earthquake just now?”
Santi became frustrated, “Ah, what is it now?”
Eidothea took a look at the ground from down below, “Are we floating up?”
Matt, Shirley, and Jon appeared together from behind. Jon said out loud to the whole group, “Stay alert! Hades is planning to have this castle move up to Olympia! If it stays long enough, Olympia’s energy will be sucked away by Hades’s dark castle!”
Matt noticed that Santi’s hands were filled with the aura of time magic, “The seventh stage…?”
~~~
The castle was now floating up. The group of six quickly ran down to the floor right below the rooftop. The whole castle entered through the ground below Olympia and it seemed to be going haywire. The bats were flying away and the dark aura followed the castle. After a few minutes, the whole castle completely filled a portion of Olympia…
Mariel looked out the window, “Oh my goodness… what just happened?!”
Jon stomped his foot, “Hades has gone too far! Now Olympia’s energy will be sucked away and this will change the future forever!”
Down below, three people appeared from an aura of appearance. Yessenia, Jaime, and Danny all appeared together. Danny frowned, “Aw man, it was getting really hot again. It went up to 120 degrees, didn’t it?”
Yessenia agreed, “Yes, and I believe it is because something is going on with Olympia.”
Jaime called out, “Hey, a castle!!”
Matt ran towards the window to look down towards the ground, “What? Why are they here too?” He watched as the group of three ran into the castle. “They’re coming up now. With all of us going to be here, what are we going to do in order to stop Hades?”
Shirley said with attitude, “Well first of all, where is Hades even hiding? Ugh, that guy runs away every time!”
Santi turned to Jon, “Jon, is there any way to locate where Hades is hiding at?”
Jon clapped his hands together and dark aura began to appear, “If I had known that, I would have tried sooner. I will try it again and see what I can do to find him.” He closed his eyes, “Focus…”
Yessenia, Jaime, and Danny eventually appeared. Yessenia’s mouth gaped open from watching Jon sitting with the rest of the group. Danny was also surprised to see Mariel at such a place.
Jon was suddenly pushed onto the floor and his dark aura suddenly canceled away, “Argh! Damn it! His aura is too powerful from inside a room. We need to get to the top again, fast! Hurry!” Matt, Santi, Shirley, Danny, Yessenia, Jon, Jaime, Erica, and Mariel all went to the top of the castle.
~~~
Jon tried to use his magic again to search for Hades. However, Hades appeared at the top on his own, “All you treacherous villains! You constantly continue to try and take my life away from me! That is the last straw, Jon!”
He spewed out a gust of dark aura towards Jon. Jon began to scream in pain as he knelt down, trying to move on his own. “Agh- AHHH!!” His voice was becoming satanic.
Mariel covered her mouth in fear, “Oh my gosh, what is happening to him?!”
Yessenia closed her eyes as she ran towards Jon, “Stop it, just stop it, Hades!!” She gripped her arms around Jon in order to stop the aura from taking over Jon again. The aura pushed Yessenia back and Jon was coughing. He was on the floor, kneeling still.
“Yessenia… I… I’m sorry… for everything.” Jon said slowly. “The only way… I could prove it to you…”
Yessenia sat up, feeling surprised at what just went on. “H-Huh?”
Jon stood up and he was bleeding from his forehead, “Is to erase my powers for good in order to save Earth!”
Matt gasped, “What?! Jon, what do you think you’re doing? That’s not possible!”
Jon summoned a dark aura on his fists again as he began to throw them towards Hades. Hades said with his own satanic voice, “This is blasphemous! This is outrageous! How could you attack your own… God…!!! Your powers will be lost forever if you do that! Argh!” Hades was weakening now. He developed a dark ball of his own, “You will go down with me, Jon!!” As soon as the dark ball grew large enough, Hades decided to throw it with extreme speed.
Jon closed his eyes, “Well… this is the end… of my powers, and myself. The eighth stage has finally been completely.” He thought in his mind, “I knew it was just the darkness of the powers that I was given. I was finally able… to save Earth, even if it meant losing my own life…”
At the brink of light, Erica gave a shill cry, “No! Jon, get out of the way!” Erica jumped in front of Jon. The dark ball smashed onto Erica, causing her to scream in pain. “Please, everyone…! Get out of Olympia this instant!!”
In fear, Danny decided to quickly leave Olympia. Jaime had his cellphone, “Dude, what is going to happen?”
Hades laughed, “GAHAHAHAH! YOU’LL ALL TURN INTO STONE WITH ME! COME ON, DON’T BE AFRAID NOW!!”
Jaime quickly pressed the button to go back to Earth, “That does it then. I’m out.”
Mariel shook her head, “Same here. But Eidothea…!”
Shirley held onto Mariel, “We should hurry. We don’t have enough time!” She went with Mariel to vanish away.
Erica noticed that Matt, Santi, Yessenia, and Jon still remained. Erica said sadly, “Please everyone, listen to the Goddess Nymph, Eidothea. I, Erica, will take care of everything from here. Just escape from here as soon as possible!”
Yessenia closed her eyes as she pressed the button for Earth, “Farewell… Eidothea.”
Santi pressed the button as well, “Come on, Matt. We can always come back to Olympia later. We just need to wait until things clear up!”
Matt and only Jon remain. Jon was lying on the floor with complete silence. Matt took a step forward, “Erica…!”
He ran towards Erica and he tried to grab onto her, “But what about your friends?! What about Jen?! What is she going to do without you?!”
Erica had tears in her eyes. She gave Matt a smile, “Don’t you worry, Matt. Jen still has her best friend, you. She also has Lisa, right? She doesn’t need me anymore as you can see people do come and go. Jen is just growing up and she’s going to need you a lot more now that I will be gone. Please, take care of her. I will see you all again someday. Just… someday.”
Matt watched as Hades turned into stone, “Erica, don’t tell me you’re…” Erica’s feet were turning into stone. “No… no. This can’t be…”
“Farewell, Matt…”
Matt closed his eyes, “ERICA!! NO!!” He shook his head and ran for Jon’s cellphone before the petrification reached him, “Argh…! We have to go now, Jon!” Matt opened Jon’s cellphone and he saw the word ‘Olympia’. “This is… goodbye, Olympia. Goodbye, Erica… I am sorry…” He closed his eyes again as he pressed the button to vanish away with Jon. “I will promise you, Erica. I will take care of Jen for you. Please, I hope you come back to us… someday.” The whole world of Olympia was eventually turning into stone. Matt and Jon had finally vanished away back into the real world…
~~~
---- Next chapter preview:Matt: On the next chapter, we will have to go through with the fact that Erica is gone... Oh, Sammy seems to be appearing more. What is she trying to do now?
Santi: You must not tell Sammy about it. If I use my time powers to forget her memory of Olympia, she could still have some evidence in her bags that might lead her to think that she really was in there again.
Matt: What, do I lie to her?
Santi: You have no choice...
Mariel: Hey, what about me? Badminton season is coming that I need some people to go with me!
Matt: Oh yay... what a great way to start 2008, guys... Next time, A New Year after Winter Break!


1 comments:
Awww I really enjoyed this arc ^o^!
Post a Comment