This update is rather short and not as tedious. I added episode 62 and there is a new feature which I will mention down below. Oh and, yay for 3-day weekends! Something happened in reality. How am I going to work this out on my story when the story gets to February 2011...?
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 62. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 62 if you can't find it.
-Episodes 1-13 all have a "Go to Episode (#) - (Title) ->" so you do not have to go to the Episode list after every episode.
-Mariel has a new 'Relationship to' on her character page.-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment