Today, I am featuring Website Version 4.6! It corresponds to March-April 2008.
Two episodes, 64 and 65. Next week will be two episodes as well to kick off the next volume. You might like the volume, you might not. It's filled with a lot of descriptive fighting and the plot development focuses way more on fiction than fact but it is all not filler. Also, I added something new to the episode list. Sometimes, I will not add in gray font on the bottom of website update posts because the updates are too little.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 64 and 65. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episodes 64 and 65 if you can't find it.
-The episode list tab page on top now has a new feature. There are future episode titles in case any of you want to make speculations based on the title.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment