Saturday, March 5, 2011

Website 4.7, March 5, 2011

Today, I am featuring Website Version 4.7! It corresponds to March-April 2008.

Phew! I needed sleep after having a long day for an FBLA club that I am in for my school. We had a competition and then we went to Six Flags in the mean time. Then, at night we went to the ceremony to see who won. This went from 5am to 9pm. Anyway, here are episodes 66 and 67.

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 66 and 67. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episodes 66 and 67 if you can't find it.
-In celebration to entering Volume 6, the character picture on top in the character list is now completed, with the addition of Winny.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment