Episode 66 – Jaime and Danny, Encounter With the Halflings
It all began with Miss Siren, the leader of twelve Halflings. Yessenia had unfaithfully met Siren. Sadly, it was unfortunate that Yessenia became possessed by Siren mainly because Yessenia refused to pray to the sacred leader, Revel, who had sacrificed himself during war in the past years against humans and Halflings. In order to stop Yessenia from attacking anyone else in the real world, specifically Matt, Santi had to use his time powers to stop her from moving. Now she is frozen until the culprit, Siren, is found.
Winny entered Echoville with Jen, however Jen ran off without Winny. Winny was not able to catch up, but she remained calm. She decided to explore the jungle herself without wondering where Jen went.
Eight students are considered stuck in such a stir within Echoville. The whole jungle is now occupied with ten remaining Halflings on the battlefield. Marri, the young nine year-old girl had fainted in battle against Shirley after she had crashed onto a large piece of ice with her forehead thus completing Shirley’s victory. As for Levi, the thirteen year-old girl with a large bazooka, had fallen into Mariel’s words. Mariel had persuaded Levi that Levi had been fighting for an evil leader and that her parents would not appreciate Mariel’s death. This had created a draw, yet Vialaro, the tall man with a sniper, appeared and shot down both of them. Levi was seen, fainted and it is unknown either Mariel made it out alive or not.
What’s left is Santi, who got invaded by furballs from Captain Silver, a pirate that can reflect Santi’s time powers with his scimitar. His small box was the purpose of summoning ten furballs towards Santi. Once Santi was invaded, Captain Silver was seen above Santi with a scimitar. While Santi meets his fateful doom, Matt is avoiding every one of Raiden’s attacks. The opposition had his advantage by casting a thunderbolt after ever second which made Matt unable to have enough time to use his own powers. After a large thunderbolt hit the area in front of Matt, he could see another one coming his way right above him.
While all of this was happening, Stan had met Siren and this time unlike Yessenia, he agreed to pray to Revel. In response, Siren decided to give him a special power in addition to possessing him as well.
Two more students are left unknown and are about to battle against their own Halfling. Danny and Jaime… they are still on their walk through the road. Hopefully they are getting closer to the center where the hidden village sits within the clouds…
~~~
Jaime found a river. That was lucky of him since he was getting exhausted. He knelt down and grabbed a handful of water. He poured some on his face and then he groaned out loud, “Auuuh, that was nice. Cold water, eh? I could use a bucket of you right now.” The shades of blue were darkening before him. “Mm?” He could see that the clouds above him were darkening. Jaime joked, “Hehe, I can do that too.” Jaime made his shadow appear behind him and it stood up to look like an exact silhouette of himself.
“Ooh! You can make shadows appear too, that’s cool! Huuhuu!”
“What the hell was that? Who’s talking so weird?” Jaime said stupid.
“Weird? I’m not weird! Why would you call me weird? People would be stupid to call me weird. Don’t call me weird! You’re the weird one!” A small, bluish man appeared from the clouds above and he was riding a cloud of his own.
“You can’t form a shadow the way you want it to, can you?”
“Arrgh, I can! Watch me!” The strange little feller made clouds appear on top of Jaime but the shadow was only a puffy cloud silhouette on the ground.
Jaime face-palmed himself, “What a disappointment. Just who are you?”
“My name is Sirius, an awesome guy that can make clouds and mists appear all I want!”
“Sirius? I’ve heard his name in a book. Are you trying to impersonate such person?”
“No, no, no, no! You idiot! Sirius comes from Cirrus, and-…”
“Sirius… cirrus… circus… erhm, I am trying to find the similarity but I it looks like circus is the closest cirrus can get. Why isn’t your name Circus?”
“Circus is for clowns and losers!! Stop playing jokes on me. I’ll show you how real I am.” Sirius made an amount of mist appear, “Misty Atmosphere!”
Jaime turned his head with a monotonous expression, “Eh, it sure is a misty atmosphere.”
“Do you feel the heat now? Can you breathe? Huuhuu!”
“Breathe? Of course I- Eugh, what the-!” Jaime knelt down, feeling his neck. His chest was tightening! “(I… can’t breathe!)” He tried to stand up but the lack of air was making him weak. He tried to run as far away as possible from the strong mist until he reached the edge of the magic. Jaime cleared away from the mist and Sirius began laughing. “Damn that little smurf! He’s going to pay for that.” Jaime made his duplicate silhouette shadow appear.
~~~
“AHHHHHH!!!” Danny was running for his life. “You monster, get away, get away!!” From the sound of Danny’s fear, he seemed to be chased down by one of the twelve Halflings. “Don’t you dare touch me you ugly thing!” A Halfling so ugly? “And weird-looking!” Weird-looking? “Yuck!!” Actually… it was just a giant bee chasing him down.
A man beside a tree said in a flamboyant tone, “Oh~ My!~ That boy is in danger. Should I help him? I can use my love-love power to attract that bee to me and I can kill it myself. Oh what should I do?!~ What a dilemma!~” As Danny was running in circles, the man sighed, “Oh, we are getting nowhere like this, young man~ Yoohoo!!~” Danny yelled from the bottom of his heart until he heard, “Love, LOOOOVE!!~ <3!!”
Danny made a sudden stop and the bee flew away into the trees. Danny scratched his head, “Did I scare it?” He suddenly stood up straight with a manly pose, “Yes! I drove away the mighty bee, go me!”
“Go you~ Big guy!~ Oh!”
Danny turned to the man and Danny made a loud scream, “AHHH! You are so ugly and weird-looking!” Oh, the strange man can look just as beautiful as a giant bee.
“Me? Ugly and weird? But I spent hours to look so cyuuuuute!~” He squirmed and spun in a circle.
Danny pointed at the man, “What are you doing here?! Other people aren’t supposed to be here! My friends told me!”
“People? I’m not even a person, little boy!~ I’m half human and half elf, big boy!~”
Danny suddenly cried, “What size of a boy am I?!”
“My name is Toppo, man’s best ballerina! Or, should I say ballerinnnnno!~ Come, boy, why don’t we go for a walk down the road of Sector Nine? It’ll be like our own little get-to-know-each-other kinda thing.~”
Danny ran a few meters away and he uncontrollably raised the ground in front of Toppo, “G-G-G-Get away!”
“Oh my!~ Middle boy, you can raise the ground. You are strong, you don’t even need to touch the floor, beautiful!~”
Danny was shaking in the most fearful manner ever.
~~~
Captain Silver accidentally stabbed one of his furball monsters! Santi was holding the furball from the other end. Silver became angry. When he took a step back onto the floor, he clenched his fists and teeth. Santi watched as Silver was pouring steam out of his nose and ears. “That does it. How dare you use MY furballs to protect you as a shield! You’re going to die for that!!”
Santi opened his palms to use his time powers to stop Captain Silver but Silver negated it again with his scimitar. “I have to do something about that sword. Hm.” He turned to Yessenia, hidden in the bushes, “(Should I unfreeze her and have her help me? No, that does not work. This is a war between Halflings and humans. If a Halfling was responsible for making her possessed, then it is most likely that she will only aim for me and not Captain Silver.)” Santi said to Silver, “Give it up already. The moment you mess up is the moment I time-stop you.”
“Hah! Like that is going to happen.”
“(But first, I’m gonna need a weapon. How about these furballs? This sounds like fun.)” Captain Silver ran towards Santi and Santi tried his best to avoid the nine remaining furballs as well. Santi kicked one and he grabbed its leg.
Silver suddenly stopped, “N-No, what are you going to do with my baby?! My poor little furball!”
“This is ridiculous!” Santi threw it at Captain Silver. Silver did not want to stab it, so it only fell on top of Silver. Silver fell to the ground and Santi was tackled by one of the eight furballs. Santi fell over and more furballs came by. Santi grabbed two furballs from each hand and he smashed them together, “Stay away from me!” The two furballs fainted. Santi quickly stood up and he was facing six furballs along with Captain Silver and the seventh furball stuck on his face. Santi shook his head, “What a disappointment. You do not seem that strong at all. Heh!”
~~~
In Sector Five which Matt was in, the thunderbolt was coming down towards Matt from right above. There was nothing to save him now. The thunderbolt zapped Matt for three seconds and it stopped. Matt was on the ground, breathing in pain. His mouth was bleeding and he had a few pain marks on his face. “These little scratch marks mean nothing.” Matt tried his best to stand up.
Raiden watched him. “Oh? You’re still up? Nyeheheh! You are one brave kid, I must say. When did you get such courage?”
“When I devoted to saving my friend from being possessed! You Halflings are responsible for that, aren’t you?!”
Raiden played innocent. “Us Halflings? What did we do?”
“You know what you did. One of you has the power to make other people feel possessed. Now she’s not even herself. And… I never got the chance to say sorry while she is her normal self. I did something horrible to her and I wanted to say sorry, but she wouldn’t give a crap just because people like you possessed her!”
“Sad story, but it is your fault for doing ‘something horrible’ to her. Am I the one to blame?”
Matt did not know what to say now. He only wanted to fight Raiden. He glided and Raiden moved away from him. Matt threw a fireball which Raiden did not know he could do. Raiden was hit on the arm and as a retaliation, he pointed a finger at Matt. Matt glided away from Raiden’s finger once Raiden zapped straight ahead from where his finger was pointing. Matt watched it explode the ground, “Oh damn!” Matt stopped gliding, but he was floating. “(I can’t even use my fire shield to protect myself if he’s just going to use lightning to shock through it. Damn it, what the heck do I do?!)”
Raiden flew down from a cloud, closer to the ground. Matt watched him point another finger. Matt thought to himself, “(That’s it! I got an idea! If his finger can zap the ground and make it explode, I wonder if…)” Matt ran behind a tree.
Raiden watched him run away, “What the hell? Are you a chicken now or what?”
“My life had a chicken.” Matt mentioned.
“Excuse me?” Raiden pointed his finger at the tree, “Never mind that. Heh!” He zapped the tree and the bottom exploded. At the right timing, Matt jumped away when the tree exploded. Matt was near the large tree stump. Matt ran further away from the bottom of the tree towards the tip which was at a distance. Raiden followed him, “You can’t lose me. I can find you with the speed of light!”
Matt was at the other end of the tree now and Raiden pointed his finger. “I don’t even need to use my thunder stick. This is an embarrassment to all humans, nyahaha!” Matt threw a bunch of fireballs at the tree and it fired up in an instant. Raiden was nearby the tree stump and a shock of fire caught onto Raiden’s pants. Raiden yelled, “Ah! Fire?!” Raiden grabbed onto the top of his pants.
Matt gave a shrill cry, “DON’T TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!!”
Raiden pulled down his pants and he said with no expression, “Are you retarded or what?”
Matt took a look and Raiden clearly had a new pair of pants right under. Matt said in surprise, “YOU WEAR AN EXTRA PAIR OF PANTS?!?!” Raiden pointed his finger at Matt. “Well, guess my plan on burning the tree failed. Since I got nothing else in my mind… there’s only one thing to do. Time to run!” Matt quickly turned around and ran.
Raiden sighed, “Augh… not again.”
~~~
Jaime yelled, “Where the hell are you?! Don’t hide from the mist!” Jaime used his shadow to make it stretch up above the mist. “Wherever my shadow looks, I can sense it in my mind. Let’s see if I can find him…”
~~~
Aside from Jaime, Danny is seen running away from Toppo. “Eeeeeyahhhhhhh! Get away from me, you disgusting-…”
“Dannyyyy-boyyyyy!~ Why didn’t you tell me your name any sooner?~ Come back, I’ll miss you!~ Please!~”
~~~
---- Next chapter preview:Matt: Next time on episode 67, I will have to embrace the pain! Raiden will continue to take control of our battle against each other.
Danny: He is still following me!
Santi: This cannot be good. Captain Silver has more than just furballs. What is he doing to the ground?
Matt: We'll have a very tough battle! Who's going to win? Next time on episode 67, Raise the Battlefield! - Matt vs. Raiden!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment