Today, I am featuring Website Version 4.9! It corresponds to March-April 2008.
I made an effort to fix some old errors. I went to a Leos social today and became close to friends whom I weren't close to before. They're all such cool people!! Anyway, I had to do a lot of daily things and I only have 2-3 hours of free time for website updates.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 70. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 70 if you can't find it.
-Episodes 18-21 are fixed with a decreased amount of errors. Yes!
-The name "Danny" on the character page is now changed to "Daniel". Daniel is the formal version and is on the roster for school but nobody really calls him Daniel.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment