Today, I am featuring Website Version 13.4! It corresponds to March 2009.
The Peridot Soldiers decide what to do next with their military.
Matt, Yessenia, Alex, Venus, Winny, and Jaime stand proud of their victory.
Super later update, but I just started a project for school and I also started messing with emulators for a bit. The actual updates will be listed in the next website update post!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 196 and 197. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 196 and 197 if you cannot find it.
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment