Today, I am featuring Website Version 13.6! It corresponds to March 2009.
Urgent news!
There will be a major delay in artwork until the end of Finals week for college (second-third week of December). I have a lot of other things to worry about and take cover: academically and socially. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Happy Thanksgiving, from California!
It's Thanksgiving Day and I'm going to spend parts of it here with you guys. Well, just for a brief moment.
Happy 200th episode!
It's also the 200th episode! I had to throw in the Sunlit Festival which also helps give characters a few character development.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episode 200. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 200 if you cannot find it.
- There is new fanart by Steve Saysanith added! Go check it out in the Extras tab!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment