Saturday, January 12, 2013

Episode 212 - The Carnival of the Sunlit Mayhem

On the last arc, Rowen had taken advantage of Matt and Alex and was able to retrieve both the Bird’s Tear and the Rainbow Mist. Going back to Tigre Village, the Telsi Potion was made to revive his three old friends: Droan, Anietta, and Narisa! At a close pinch, the main group of El Monte was able to stop him with teamwork. Now that the potion has been used, how will the students return to Earth? Telgei appears and tells them that there is a possibility, but it would mean attending the Sunlit Mayhem. The ten students have been through an overwhelming loss in their Sunlit Mayhem score; however, they created a surprising overturn and have won the mayhem. The problem is, why has nothing happened yet?
Episode 212 – The Carnival of the Sunlit Mayhem

            Peter and Lagi are at their limit. Peter was able to revert back to his panda form faster than usual, but Lagi was still quicker. Matt and Nix were on their way back to the coliseum while the whole Vineyard Beanstalk group rejoiced with Julie and headed back to the coliseum. Peter used his bamboo stick to negate any of Lagi’s attacks even with her quick speed. Lagi tried to scratch his face. “You know, for an adorable panda, you sure fight like a woman with all that defending!”
            “You don’t have to objectify women like that if you’re a woman yourself!”
            “Nice call! Heh!” Lagi tried to scratch him more. “Nyan! This is for Taiger!!”
            Taiger was watching her fight as best as she could. “I’ve… never seen her fight like this before.”
            From the balcony, Jennifer, Lupe, Bunny, and Brandon who is now fully cured, found Telgei on the floor. Lupe knelt down and then she helped him sit up. “Are you okay?”
            “Yes, my dear. I am mighty fine, you can see.” Telgei began chuckling.
            Jennifer crossed her arms. “Old man, this isn’t the time for jokes. You’re in pain!”
            “Pain is my best friend.” Telgei made another joke. “Gerald…” He suddenly became serious. “That man is evil after all.”
            “Don’t fret. We’ll try out best to stop him.” Brandon stood up and he had his palette in his hand.
            Bunny stomped its feet. “I fight too!” Brandon and Bunny both ran out of the balcony.
            Jennifer took out her hand gun. “Lupe, please take Telgei to the hospital. I had enough of betrayals.” She thought about Gerald betraying the whole Sunlit Mayhem in correspondence to Rowen betraying the Peridot soldiers. “I’m going to fight too.”
            Lupe frowned. “Jennifer, it could be dangerous!”
            “I have to do this!”
            “If you want to risk your life like that… then please, do not get hurt!!”
            Jennifer ran off and Telgei chuckled again. “Ohoh… what spirited children…”
 ~~~
            Peter split his bamboo stick in half. “It’s time for my Dual Bamboo Mode! I may not be as stable or as fast as my human form, but I am much stronger. Brute strength is good enough for me.”
            Joey and Christine cheered him on the most. Huy and Thuy were eager to see the nearing result of their battle. He created an X-Spinner which negated Lagi’s attacks. Lagi tried to scratch him even more but Peter created an X-Sugar Blade attack. The sugar splashed all over her eyes which blinded her for a few seconds. “Ergh!! Why you little…!” She scratched mid-air aimlessly.
            Peter took a step back and then he created a Wheel Slab. He was able to make the bamboo sticks do its own cartwheels towards Lagi with speed to fast that it could scratch her.
            “What’s that noise?” She could hear the bamboo sticks coming closer. The wheel-like bamboo sticks threw her up into the air. Peter ran to get his bamboo sticks. He put them back together and while Lagi was in midair, Peter created a large, strong attack that he knew before, “Here comes a Bamboo Whack to the head!” He attacked Lagi’s head which made her knock out immediately.
            The referee raised the Blue flag, “Lagi is unable to battle! The Red team ends with the score of three wins and four losses!”
            “YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Joey screamed as loud as he could. The whole crowd was cheering, so his burst of screams did not really affect them. Christine cheered as well while Thuy and Huy were hugging each other. Danny jumped in a circle, happy that they get to go home now.
            Lagi was on the floor. Her eyes twirled. “Bleehhh… There goes my marriage.”
            There was a sudden ray of light flashing into the stadium. Peter examined the whole coliseum surrounding him. “What is going on?”
            Taiger’s speed teleported him next to Lagi. “Hey panda, escape from here! I can sense something really bad coming closer!”
            Peter shook his head. “W-What the? Fine!”
            Before they could leave, more light rays exploded in the center of the stadium. Peter and Taiger flew towards separate directions with Taiger still trying his best to hold on to Lagi.
            The whole audience was escaping their seats now. Christine tried to stop them. “Wait. What about the Sunlit Mayhem victory?!”
            Thuy was still hugging her cousin, Huy. “It’s dangerous here. I think we should go.”
            Huy shuffled her away from his sleeves. “I can’t just sit here and watch things go down.” He could see Gerald in the distance. “That man did this?!” He also saw Rowen. “What’s going on?” Huy decided to run up to the bars and then jump down to the bottom floor to get to Peter faster.
            Peter sat up, a little bruised on his legs. “Ergh… I can barely move…”
            Omar was also in front of Peter, protecting him as best as he could. He had his dual swords in hand, stopping any light reflectors coming his way. “I’m not doing this because I want to protect you. I just want you alive because I still need to battle you!”
            Peter tried to get up but he was too weak. “You idiot…”
            Huy followed with Omar, “You’re not fighting this one alone again!”
            “Heh. I figured someone would come and help.” Omar responded.
            Rowen sighed. “More nuisances. Just what we needed.” He created a large dark-flamed Vermillion horizontally which attacked both Omar and Huy at once. The two students tried to guard but the flames stuck to the floor and to them for a awhile.
            “Splash!” A large wave of water appeared above the two boys. “That should do it!” Alex appeared from behind Rowen. The rest of the group finally arrived with Matt falling in the front.
            Nix poked his face. “I can’t believe you lost your way here…”
            Matt coughed out a spark of flame. “Bleh. It’s a good thing they found me…” He pointed at his friends from behind which consisted of Yessenia, Shirley, Winny, and Amy.
            Taiger watched from afar. Lagi pulled onto his red jacket. “I’m… sorry that I lost.” Lagi began crying. “I just wanted to…” She stopped. Taiger hugged her, telling her not to speak anymore.
            Gerald began speaking arrogantly, “Do you all think you can defeat us? We are almighty powerful!” He then called out for his guards, “Bring in the last one here!”
            “Last one?” Shirley repeated.
            Jen, Kalpesh, and Stan were backstage. Stan stood in front of the two students. “If there is another enemy, then I will fight.”
            “But it’s too dangerous!” Jen became worried.
            From the gates nearby Taiger and Lagi, there was Sharon who was still frowning. Shirley was surprised. “No way… she’s still around!”
            Sharon said with determination, “I have to do this!”
            Joey was backstage with Christine as well. “SHARON!!! Don’t do anything stupid!!”
            “W-What?!”
            “Think about all of your friends! We need your help, Sharon! Just listen to me!!”
            Sharon blushed. “B-But… If I don’t do this, then…!”
            Matt patted his shorts. “Wow, I knew she had something to do with that Gerald guy.” Even Yessenia nodded her head.
            Shirley disagreed with them. “No… no, this can’t be. Sharon wouldn’t betray us like that!”
            Sharon opened her palms. “I have to do this…!” She began casting a spell. “Daydream!!”
            A large purple aura appeared in front of the whole group. Yessenia tried to use her wind powers by creating an Air Tornado but it did not stop the aura. The dark aura itself was not a part of the air. Yessenia took a step back. “Damn it. What the hell do you call that?”
            Shirley ran in front of the group. “I’m not letting you do this to our friends, Sharon!!!”
            Sharon was crying. The Daydream suddenly vanished. “What happened to my Daydream magic?!” Sharon shrieked. “It’s supposed to work!”
            “You’re failing, Sharon!!” Gerald raised his fists at her. “You’ll be stuck here forever with me as my princess!”
            “Is that what’s going on?!” Alex felt disgusted. “But Gerald is a short fat rich snob!”
            “Aren’t you rich?” Matt said bluntly.
            “Well I’m not a short, fat snob! For doing this to Sharon, I’m going to make sure that ugly bastard gets chopped into many pieces and be fed to my-…”
            “Up there!” Yessenia pointed at five students consisting of Jon and Jenny standing next to each other along with Van, Maggie, and William. “I had a feeling that Daydream vanished through some other kind of source.”
            Gerald stomped his feet. “That’s enough!! I don’t need any more damn students appearing.”
            Matt readied his flaming fists. “Almost all of us are here. You might as well give up now!”
            The Echoville group was hidden behind a few bleaches in the audience. Vialaro had his sniper ready and Levi also had her bazooka. Marri whispered to them, “Are you sure it’s safe to do this?”
            “Yes.” Vialaro answered. “With our elven ears, we are able to hear each and every incoming step that those two enemies will make. The least we can do at this point is save the people who helped us realize that not all humans are terrible.”
            Levi giggled. “Yep! Come on Marri, this is to save your friend, Shirley!”
            Pippy had his ammunition ready as well. “Up, up, and away!” He tried to shoot but Rowen could sense them. He threw a large fireball at them. Levi tried to shoot the fireball but the bazooka was ineffective against it. Vialaro grabbed them and ran for it.
            “We cannot stop his dark flames!!” He yelled.
            Jon announced from the balcony, “This is for using up most of my magic energy on the prison and during the end of Jenny’s battle!” Jenny turned into her demon form again.
            Van became worried. “Jenny, you’re still hurt! We should take care of this.”
            Jenny flew out of the balcony. “No, I’m going to fight back!!”
            Rowen threw a large dark flame but Jon tried to cancel the flames. Gerald used his reflector on the cancellation which flew towards Jenny. Yessenia slashed midair with her sword. The wind caused the reflector to fly elsewhere. The reflector flew towards Shirley this time. “Me again?! GAAAH!!!”
            Matt stood in front of Shirley and then he casted a large Vermillion at last. “With the loving support of my own friend, Nix, I can finally do something that you use!”
            Rowen was surprised. The reflector was deteriorated by the Vermillion flames. The flames still splashed towards the two enemies. Rowen jumped away and he tried to attack with a Swinging Fireball. Matt copied him by using a Swinging Fireball as well. Nix flew into Matt’s fireball and he began charging. Jon tried to cancel the magic again, but Gerald was there to reflect it. Jenny avoided the reflector and then she kicked Gerald in the face.
            Yessenia then created a Gust Slash to attack him and Omar made an X-Slash. Concluding this, Huy used his boosting powers to headbutt Gerald in the stomach as the two students were thrown against the coliseum walls. He tried to get up but Jennifer appeared to shoot the walls beside him. “I don’t think you’re going anywhere.” Brandon began drawing a steel cage around him.
Rowen created Fire Missiles that rained all over the field but Shirley tried to counter with her Icicle Rain. The icicles only melted away in an instant due to Rowen’s strong dark magic. All at once, William used Soul Activation on the floor to lose Rowen’s balance, Maggie created a web on him and also enhanced her web strength to level two, Amy wrapped him up even more with vines, and then Stan ran towards Rowen with his claymore weapon. “Matt, fire it up!”
            Matt agreed with him. “You got it!” He threw a fireball on Stan’s weapon and then Stan gave a cleaving slash against Rowen. Rowen was completely stuck. He fell to the ground in utter pain.
            “EEERGGH!!!” He yelped. “I’m… still… not…!”
            “Yes you’re done.” Michael appeared with a hairy scimitar in his hand. “You’re completely done for.”
            Alice raised her fists. “You guys did it!”
            Michael sighed. “I trusted you for several year, and this is what you do to these students. They’re all like my little brothers and sisters, you bastard!”
            Matt gasped. “It’s Michael… The one I didn’t listen to in the first place…” Matt remembered he abruptly ignored Michael several times about going with Rowen, but Matt only ignored Michael.
            Michael and Joey appeared on the stadium. Bunny began playing with Gerald’s emotions with his infatuation powers while Michael continued his speech, “You’re using all these people for your own personal gains: to revive your three old friends. Guess what? They’ve all returned as spirits now, and they didn’t want to come back in the first place. I think it is best that you stay in prison, without the help of Gerald – for life.”
            “But I… Ergh. Screw you all.” He spit on the ground.
            Jen said to the group, “It looks like everything is clear! What happens now?”
            Matt thought about it carefully. “Hm… Well, the mayhem is over, and I think we won. But… we’re still here!” 
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE-
Matt: On the next episode of Fires of the Sky…
Shirley: Since we stopped Gerald, nothing is still happening.
Amy: I found a portal at the top of the beanstalk! I think that is the mother of Elsiya calling to us.
Lagi: Um, you guys, if it’s alright… I want to invite you all to my wedding.
Shirley and Huy: WEDDING?!
Jason: How romantic!!
Christine: You know nothing about romance!
Marri: Shirley, I know we’ve been through a lot… but I am really grateful that we could be friends in the end.
Shirley: I know… I’ll miss you all.
Marri: Shirley? Are you crying?
Shirley: Huh?! N-No! You’re stupid! Hehe.
Matt: Yeah, she really is crying probably. Echoville’s group is going back to their home, and we are finally going back home as well. It’s time to say goodbye, Elsiya! Next time on episode 213, Goodbye Elsiya!!
Levi: Maybe we can visit or vice versa!
Vialaro: I’ll help count on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment