On the
last arc, Rowen had taken advantage of Matt and Alex and was able to retrieve
both the Bird’s Tear and the Rainbow Mist. Going back to Tigre Village, the
Telsi Potion was made to revive his three old friends: Droan, Anietta, and
Narisa! At a close pinch, the main group of El Monte was able to stop him with
teamwork. Now that the potion has been used, how will the students return to
Earth? Telgei appears and tells them that there is a possibility, but it would
mean attending the Sunlit Mayhem. The ten students have been through an
overwhelming loss in their Sunlit Mayhem score, but there is still time to pull
through. Will these students be able to make it?
Episode 210 – Demonic Imprisonment, Matt Calls for His
Spirit
The audience was a bit silent after
listening to Levi’s story. Most of them seemed apathetic, thinking that the
fact that she belonged to a completely different world actually came to Elsiya.
Others already knew of the myths of people coming from different planets such
as Earth. The El Monte students in the audience remembered the score was two
losses to three wins. They were losing.
Jenny was still on top of Levi in her
demon form. Levi was still disappointed in herself for getting pinned down. “I
was a tough girl back in Echoville. I remember fighting, over and over,
thinking that hurting others was the best option.” She began falling into
tears.
Jenny began shaking. “Stop it…”
“All I ever wanted was to go home.
But… I want to win a battle without having to shed these tears.”
Jenny closed her eyes, her tears
also appearing. She raised her fist. “I have to… I have to win…! For El Monte,
no matter what…! I’m sorry!”
Amy screamed out for her. “Jenny!
No!!” She knew Jenny’s demonic fists could actually hurt Levi and put her into
a coma for possibly months.
Matt and Vialaro watched in awe.
Shirley, Marri, and Pippy began to panic. Jenny’s left fist was stopped by
Levi’s own palms. Jenny gasped. “W-What?”
Levi shook her head. “It’s already
over for me. I accept the defeat. That’s the safest way out of this between us
two.”
Jenny thought about the score. “If
you do now, Echoville will have a losing score.”
Levi looked away. “What, two losses
and two draws? Who cares? It’s probably fate. I’ll accept the fate of not going
back home anymore-…”
“No! Don’t think like that!” Jenny
screamed at her in anguish. “Nobody should think like that.” She stood up and
then said to Levi who was still on the floor, “You, me, and everybody else
should have more than once chance. Going back home is a must for all of us.”
Maggie said to Van, “Is she insane?
Only one group gets to win.”
Jenny looked up at the audience. She
then said out loud, “What I learned
was that if you keep believing in what you want, you’ll get it. Don’t just give
up! Strive onward!”
Van felt guilty. “Did we ever tell
her that?”
Maggie shrugged. “Eh, I don’t think
so.”
Amy blushed. “She listened to her
heart…”
Van noticed that Amy was giggling.
“Maggie… I think we are terrible friends. Actually, we’re not just friends.
We’re sisters, but we weren’t able to motivate her ourselves.”
“You think so?” Maggie said
apathetically.
“You don’t get it, Maggie. We need
to love her more as a sister than just some friend. That’s why we’re called the
trio-sisters!”
Maggie turned back to Jenny. “Oh…
You’re right.”
The referee raised the Red flag, “El
Monte is victory in this round! Their score is now three wins and three losses
while Echoville is already out. They are guaranteed loss at this point!”
The audience began cheering. Jenny
watched as the whole audience yelled out to her. “This is not right. Everybody
is cheering, but they don’t see the truth that Levi can’t go home.” She thought
to herself. Levi was still crying. This time, she was bawling even as a strong,
independent girl. “Stop it, everyone…” She began speaking louder. “S-Stop it
already!!” Her dark aura began appearing below her feet.
Amy stood up. “What is that?!” She
quickly headed to the bottom of the steps.
Matt and Vialaro stood backstage
with Peter now. “If she goes berserk, what’s going to happen?!” Matt sweated.
“What else?!” Peter said to him.
Shirley, Marri, and Pippy headed
towards the stadium. “We need to be there!” Shirley commanded. Marri and Pippy
agreed with her.
Jenny’s aura turned into shadowed
flashes that flew towards the audience. Everyone was luckily able to move out
of the way. The flashes crackled the cemented chairs in the audience and smoke
appeared. The referee escaped and Levi was still lying on the floor. “Cheering
because a girl can never go back home? What insanity is this?!” Jenny said with
an echoed, demonic voice.
Suddenly, arms reached out for her
stomach. It was Amy. She hugged Jenny, crying. “Please, no more!” Jenny’s eyes
opened wide. Jenny was shaking and her demonic form was reverting back to her
human self. “I don’t want to see any more pain. Nobody should get hurt.” Amy
said. “You know that, Jenny! What does your heart tell you?”
“It…” Jenny calmed down. “Tells me
that nobody else should purposely start feeling the same pain as Levi…”
Amy began to smile. “Thank you for
understanding!”
Levi stood up. “Jenny, you are a
really great and honest person. It’s okay that I don’t get to go home.
Honestly, Echoville is my home, but it hasn’t been the same since the human war
years ago anyway.”
“But Echoville is where you were
born!” Jenny said.
“No need to worry about me! I’m a
strong girl!” Levi laughed. Her face was pink and Jenny knew that Levi was
trying her best to stay strong even through all the circumstances now. Jenny
started laughing with her.
All of the sudden, enforcements
began appearing from the sides. Guards ran towards Jenny. Amy and Levi stood
alongside Jenny in a triangular formation. “What is this?” Amy asked in fear.
One of the guards had a spear. “Stop
right there! You are under arrest for attempted murder of the audience!”
The spear pointed at Jenny. Jenny
then pointed at herself. “M-Me? But I…!”
The same guard ran towards her with
the spear, annoyed that she resisted. Amy stood in front of Jenny with her arms
open. “What does this girl want? Out of the way!”
Amy refused. “No! She is our
friend!”
“Friends, schmends! Hand her over!”
“Uh, excuse me? ‘Schmends’ isn’t
even a word!” Levi added.
Amy paused. “Besides the point
here…” She became serious again, “You have to go through me!”
Alex raised his fists. “Ah, love
that girl! She’s strong even with her height!”
“Love that girl indeed!” Jason went
along with him.
Christine said to Thuy, “He totally
took that out of context…” Thuy sighed with her.
Yessenia, Matt, and Shirley were at
different ends of the stadium. They all examined where Spokesman Gerald usually
stood at. He was smiling with an evil grin. Yessenia shook her head. “That does
it. There is definitely something up with him.”
Jenny tried her best to resist
because she did not want to go viral and berserk. The guards pushed Amy down
and Amy wanted to use her plant powers. “Take this! Leaf G-… What?” The green
aura around her fists disappeared right away. “My powers are not working!”
Matt ran towards the center,
“Jenny!!!” He opened his fists and then he tried to make a fireball. It only
dispersed into the air before he could launch it. “What the heck?!”
Spokesman Gerald interrupted the
audience, “We will now begin the last intermission before the final round!
Buckle your seatbelts because the end is near!” He left the stadium. The
soldiers successfully took Jenny into their hands and the whole El Monte group
was left stranded with no magic power…
~~~
“Damn it!” Levi punched the table. It
was several minutes after the incident. She was sitting with the Echoville
group along with Shirley, Yessenia, Alex, and Winny. “We were not able to save
her just because we didn’t have enough elemental strength. Why did it just
disappear?”
Yessenia thought to herself, “(Could
it be? No… we took him out of insanity over a year ago.)”
Marri clenched her hands together.
“What should we do?”
Vialaro scratched his head. “Ah,
this is definitely getting out of hand here. It is uncertain if the myth of the
mayhem is true. We can still find a way to go home all together.”
Marri took a step forward in
disagreement. “But you know the legend, don’t you? Other than the potion and
the mayhem, it’s impossible!”
“Who gives you the right to go home?
Who gives anybody any right to go home?”
Marri stopped. “Well…”
Pippy tilted his head. “People say
God does.”
Marri turned to Pippy, “We don’t
need to put religion into this, do we?”
“Elsiyan’s kind of God is the Mother
of Elsiya.”
“Are you serious?” Levi said. “So
there really is a way.”
Telgei appeared by the doorway. He
said in his usual elderly voice, “From what I’m getting at, Spokesman Gerald is
just catering his way for leadership. He doesn’t care about freedom, really. He
likes to see people fighting their hearts out.”
“You knew all of this all this
time?” Shirley questioned him.
Alex crossed his arms, “Oh wow, what
a jerk.” Winny’s giddy form giggled.
“My mistake. I forgot to mention
that I recently found this out.”
“What do you mean? How?” Shirley
questioned him.
Telgei raised his hand, “Research.
And simple interrogation. Nothing big.”
~~~
Telgei
stuck his cane out to Rowen from the Sunlit prison. “You tell me one thing, and
you’ll tell me it in full detail young man!” He took advantage at the fact that
the prison disabled powers to be used.
“What are
you talking about?”
“You are
somehow connected to Gerald!”
~~~
Shirley scratched her head. “That’s
a simple interrogation alright…” Levi and Marri softly chuckled in fear.
“Anywho, if you want to know for
yourselves about the real truth, Rowen is in the hidden prison below the
Vineyard Beanstalk.”
Marri became angry. “Rowen…?!” She
rushed out with Pippy.
“Ah, Marri, wait!” Levi held her
hands out. “Ergh. Let’s go, Shirley. After this, we can talk more about the fun
stuff!” Shirley agreed, knowing that they haven’t had a casual conversation yet
due to all of the problems they were facing in the Sunlet Mayhem so far.
~~~
Matt entered the volcano in which
Anietta resided. He tried to look for her for answers since this volcano was
closely related to his fire powers. “Anietta, answer me!”
“Matt? You are here.”
“Yeah. I just wanted to know… is
there really a way to go back home? There is something going on with this
mayhem and I can’t seem to figure it out.”
“Spokesman Gerald, you recall?”
“That’s his name. Do you know what
is going on?”
“I do not. But, someone else here
may have the answer to what you want to figure out.” Anietta said in a kind
manner.
Matt tightened his eyebrows
together. “Huh? What do you mean?”
Anietta pointed towards a hole near
the ledge to the left. “Enter from there.”
Matt became nervous. “Who can this
be?” Once he entered the next room, there was a bright, fire-like light in
front of him. “W-Who’s there?!”
“I will come back to you.”
“That voice…! What are you talking
about?!”
“Matt… I will become your mascot
again. This is another chance.” Out came from the light was Nix, the same but
new as ever.
Matt’s eyes widened. “No way… but I
thought you sacrificed yourself?”
“I used up my last reborn Phoenix
magic. I’ve had it for a while, thinking I can use it three times.”
“Who was the first time?”
“There is a guy many, many centuries
ago who treated me terribly.”
Matt felt guilty. “But I was
terrible too.”
Nix bounced to the ground. “Oof! No
you weren’t. As time went by since I last disappeared, I realized that Rowen
was just manipulating me. Your battle back in the mayhem against that Vialaro
guy… it showed me your true spirit.” Matt listened carefully. “You love your
friends, but you struggle to express it. That’s not your fault. As long as I
know you care about your friends, even me, then I am happy.”
“Then you’ll forgive me…?!”
“There is nothing to forgive. It was
I who was not strong enough to trust you, Matt. We are companions, and we
should trust each other!”
Matt began having tears come out of
his eyes. “But…! Nix!”
“Don’t cry. A man doesn’t cry. We’ll
just have to keep moving on. Let’s join again and beat that Spokesman Gerald!”
“You mean he really is behind
something?!”
“As a spirit residing in the
volcano, I noticed lots of things! His smiles and whereabouts, but not his
intentions. I saw him walking towards the beanstalk several times but that’s as
far as my vision could go. The Mother of Elsiya is not proud, but she cannot do
anything compared to us because she is so far apart from our world, just like
this God person you guys talk about on Earth.”
Matt raised his fists. “Alright. For
the Mother of Elsiya, we’ll stop that Gerald bastard!!”
Nix flew out with Matt. “Let’s
go!!!” Anietta watched them, giggling in happiness.
~~~
The final battle was already
starting. Spokesman Gerald only stood at his balcony while another man spoke
for him. “The last battle now begins with the Red team, Peter Ye! He fights for
his right home.”
The El Monte group in the audience
was nervous now. Peter clenched his fists. “I may not have my panda form
anymore, but I can fight without my powers!”
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt:
On the next episode of Fires of the Sky…
Peter:
Alright! Even after the intermission, we will have to finish the last battle on
a good note!
Stan:
What? I don’t think that could be possible.
Lagi: No
surprise here. Remember, I will be your last opponent! Hehehe.
Shirley:
Ironic how he has to challenge the person he is afraid of most.
Peter:
She’s not even a person!!
Lagi:
Oh heck no! You are the most, dishonest, rude, ferocious,
interesting-yet-amazing kind of panda I have ever met!
Taiger:
I don’t know how to feel about this.
Joey:
Come on, Peter!! You can do it!!!
Peter:
Wow. At least someone believes in me.
Matt:
The score is three wins, three losses, and three draws. We need to see what
happens next! Next time on episode 211, Panda Versus Tiger, Enter the Vineyard
Beanstalk!!
Amy:
We’re getting closer to the end! I guess this is my cue with the beanstalk?



0 comments:
Post a Comment