Saturday, January 19, 2013

Episode 213 - Goodbye Elsiya!

On the last arc, Rowen had taken advantage of Matt and Alex and was able to retrieve both the Bird’s Tear and the Rainbow Mist. Going back to Tigre Village, the Telsi Potion was made to revive his three old friends: Droan, Anietta, and Narisa! At a close pinch, the main group of El Monte was able to stop him with teamwork. Now that the potion has been used, how will the students return to Earth? Telgei appears and tells them that there is a possibility, but it would mean attending the Sunlit Mayhem. The ten students have been through an overwhelming loss in their Sunlit Mayhem score; however, they created a surprising overturn and have won the mayhem. Gerald and Rowen, at the edge of surprise, tried to stop all of the students from leaving Elsiya. However, the students worked together to retaliate and are now at peace again. What happens now even as they are still in Elsiya?
Episode 213 – Goodbye Elsiya!

            After several hours, it was already morning and time was up for the mayhem. Jaime checked his watch, “It looks like the mayhem is over and El Monte technically won.” Winny, Alex, and Danny were in the same room with a few other El Monte students.
            Van gave Maggie a high-five in celebration. Yessenia scratched her head. “Hm? Where were you the whole time, Jaime?” Jaime happened to stand next to Venus.
            Venus blushed. “What? Oh… We were trying to look for Johnny again, but we couldn’t find him.”
            “Sure!~” Matt teased and Alex began playing along with him. Venus whipped them both and then she stepped on Matt who was now on the ground. “You want to say that again, you idiot?!”
            Alex coughed. “Remind me never to play along with you again, Matt…”
            “That’s your problem…” Matt said slowly.
            Marri entered the front door with Levi, “Sorry we couldn’t be of help!”
            Shirley held both of Marri’s hands and then she began shaking them. “You’re okay! Thank goodness.” Vialaro and Pippy walked in from behind, taking their time with the whole victory.
            Marri hugged her. “Yes! And I’m glad you’re still alive. Tehee!”
            Levi gasped. “Oh! Speaking of which, Shirley!! You must know right?”
            “Hm?” Shirley said. Danny remembered Levi from Echoville a year ago. He was listening in on their conversation.
            Levi held onto Shirley’s hands this time. “I know it’s been awhile, but I really, really want to see an old friend, but you didn’t answer me earlier! Where’s Mariel?!” She said happily. “She’s here isn’t she?!”
            Shirley paused. Her heart skipped a beat and Danny frowned. The whole room became quiet. “She…” Shirley said slowly.
            Levi became serious. Her smile turned into fear. “No, no this can’t be.” Levi’s nose began to burn. “Is she?” Shirley only closed her eyes. Levi then covered her face. “Mariel…? The very tough, independent woman: Mariel? Th-that’s preposterous!”
            Shirley began to cry as well. “Just thinking back to her, she was really strong. Even if she had useless water powers like Alex…”
            “Hey!” Alex interrupted.
            Shirley added, “She was still strong. She knew how to strategize with her elemental power. She knew the right things to say. And even if she was misunderstood once…” Winny remembered when Mariel misunderstood Edmund’s true form. Shirley went on, “She was still a good person in the end. All she ever wanted was for everyone to be happy. I could see it in her heart.”
            Levi was still crying. “She… She was the one who changed my heart! I love humans. I could never ask for more friends!”
            Shirley hugged her. “It’s okay, Levi. I’m sure she doesn’t want you to grieve on her for so long.”
            Marri said slowly, “Levi… Mariel’s always going to be in your heart. She’ll never leave you even if she is in the other world. You’re not alone.”
            Levi wiped her tears away. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. It’s not like me to cry anyway, right? Hehe…” The group began to laugh, trying their best to lighten up the mood. Vialaro could not find Santi either. He had an idea with what happened to him, but he did not say anything. He only followed along with their laughter.
 ~~~
            After about thirty minutes, every student was sitting together in one crowd. Joey was trying to make Sharon feel better while Yessenia bonded with Jon who was also sitting next to Jenny. Van and Maggie began giggling, thinking something is going on between the two of them. The only two characters missing were Taiger and Lagi. Telgei appeared at the front of the stage with a wheelchair. “Ehehm…” He said in his elderly voice. “Ladies and gentlemen, or spirited children…”
            The group waited for his speech. He went on, “I hereby announce that every single person in this world who does not belong with Elsiya…” The group became extremely quiet. “Will have the right home by the Mother of Elsiya!” All of the students including the Echoville group cheered. “With the exception of Rowen, Droan, Anietta, and Narisa.”
            Matt cheered again. “Good, who cares about Rowen!”
            Jen pushed him back down on his seat. “Be nice, Matt!”
            Telgei began opening a large book. “We all invite you to a party one last time, however. And this one, may be a bit special for the tigermen.”
            “Awesome! Another party.” Huy said with pride.
            Taiger was standing on the altar, waiting for Lagi to walk down the aisle. Amy was throwing flowers all on the aisle. Julie sniffed the flowers. “Ah! How beautiful!”
            “Oh my god one went in my eye!!” Alex tried to slap the flowers away.
            “Really?” Matt rolled his eyes.
            Lagi was walking with Peter. Peter frowned. “Why do I have to walk this woman to the altar? She’s crazy.” He said to his friends Omar and Joey.
            Lagi grabbed his arm tightly. “You’re walking with me or I will bite your head off.” She said with a giggle.
            “Uh…” Peter began crying.
            “Ladies and Gentlemen, we have come together in the presence of our Mother of Elsiya…” Telgei began reading his speech to the whole crowd.
            Shirley whispered to Sharon and Joey, “So like… is this some kind of formal wedding? Isn’t he supposed to say ‘God’ or something?” Joey only shrugged.
 ~~~
            After several minutes of listening and participating, Telgei was almost through with his speech. “Lagi, do you take this man-…”
            “Yes. Hell yes you bet I do!” She began to pounce on Taiger with a loud kiss. “Mmm!”
            “My eyes!” Christine screeched.
            Telgei placed his book onto a pedestal. “Oh whatever with you children. Just be married already. We don’t need a formal marriage! Ohohoho!”
            Streamers began blowing out from the sides of the crowd and balloons and doves flew into the sky. Every student cheered as if there was a loud commotion running through Aielle Village. Even students like Venus and Sharon were cheering proudly, forgetting the bad side of their lives.
            Throughout the party, students began bonding with each other. Venus and Jaime were getting creme brulee and they bumped into each other. “Oh, hey…” Jaime said quietly. “I’m uh, sorry that I couldn’t find Johnny for you.”
            Venus shrugged. “It’s fine. He might have my necklace, but karma should get him real hard. I’m just waiting for that moment. We’ll never see him again, will we?”
            “I guess not. Hey, when we get back to Earth, I’ll buy you a new necklace. I know it won’t have as much sentimental value as your grandmother’s necklace, but-…”
            Venus hugged him. “Jaime, it’s fine. You’ve been the coolest best friend I’ve ever had. Well, behind Santi of course. No one replaces him. Hehe!”
            Jaime sighed. “Ah, ahahah. Fine then.”
 ~~~
            William was on the Terris ship. He took sight of Ghoul and Johan who were still in their cage. “What animals you two are, being stuck in a cage like this.” He had his hands behind his back.
            “Yeah, so can you let us out?” Johan commanded.
            “Mwah, I’m pretty hungry too.” Ghoul frowned.
            “Hm…” William grinned. “What poor guys you are. This is what you get for being rude to us El Monte students.”
            “We’re sorry, okay? We’re not as strong as you.” Johan looked away in shame. “We’ll get you next time!”
            “Next time, you can try.” William said. Johan and Ghoul’s stomachs were growling loudly. William paused and then he said, “But for right now,” He revealed what was in his hands. Two plates of spaghetti and pizza, “you guys should eat.”
            “R-Really?! Mwah! You’re such a nice guy, William!!” Ghoul began crying.
            Johan yelled at him, “Ghoul, you shouldn’t be crying in front of your enemy!” There was a moment of silence. “But I’ll take it.” He swiftly took his plate and began eating in a corner.
            Van and Maggie giggled with each other. Maggie teased William, “So he does have a nice side hm?”
 ~~~
            Matt was throwing Nix around into the sky. Jen was giggling along with the two of them. Lagi was holding Telgei’s hand while talking to Peter. “See, panda boy, you’re a really strong boy for your age. You can control your powers thanks to me.”
            Peter agreed. “Eheh, I guess so. You’re still scary to me.”
            “Don’t worry about that, kiddo.” Taiger said. “You’re pretty awesome. You beat this girl to a pulp.”
            “Honey, that’s not what you say to the bride at least for right now. In our honeymoon, you can beat-…” Peter suddenly walked away. “HEY!” Lagi screamed. “I’m still talking here!!”
            Yessenia stared at Jon and Jenny who were always standing next to each other. Yessenia was frozen. “So… um…”
            “What is it?” Jenny asked kindly. Alex was also standing together with them. The four students stood by a waterway where there were beautiful white and pink blossoms all over the bushes and trees beside them.
            “Y-Y-You are both… together? Like, together-together?” Yessenia said stupidly.
            Alex whispered to himself, “You’re being off-character whenever something new happens to Jon.”
            “Do you want me to stab you?” Yessenia said evilly.
            “N-No! I’m sorry.” Alex walked away.
            Jon laughed. “Well, yeah. Listen, our battle earlier…”
            “You let me win, didn’t you?”
            “So you’ve figured it out huh…” Jon became disappointed.
            “It was obvious. Why did you do it though?”
            Jon held onto a white rail beside the pond which had a few frogs on it, “Well, I had a feeling Gerald was up to something. I’ve been around this continent for quite a while and I have met up with Sharon a few times. She told me that she was forced to be the princess of Prince Gerald. Honestly though, nobody here liked him. They just pretended to so that they could have an awesome Sunlit Mayhem show. Whenever I met up with Sharon, she would tell me everything and then she would cry in front of me. It got me angry that I couldn’t do anything. Then, you guys appeared, giving up your right to go home as you enter the Sunlit Mayhem.”
            Yessenia finished up his story, “And that is when you felt that Sharon would be set free back to Earth if we won, so you lost on purpose so we could rack up some points, right?”
            “Exactly. You did put up a good fight though. I tried my best to resist without having to fight back.”
            “You do not have to sugar coat the battle, Jon. Heh.” Yessenia crossed her arms. “Even if you did try your best with no boundaries, I think I could still defeat you.”
            “I see you’ve grown quite optimistic.” Jon said as they both began laughing together.
            Alex shivered. “Oh no, even that’s off-character too!” Yessenia suddenly kicked him into the sky.
 ~~~
            At the Vineyard Beanstalk, Amy crossed her arms together as she made the beanstalk open up platforms for the humans to walk on. Yessenia made the clouds disperse with her wind powers. Telgei was still on his wheelchair. “Oh my, I guess I’m staying down here.”
            Taiger grabbed Telgei onto his back, “Nope, you’re going with us!”
            Amy had her index finger over her lip. “Um, why are we doing this again?”
            “The Mother of Elsiya called to me. She says the portal leading to the other world is at the top.”
            “I kind of guessed. This beanstalk’s height was really suspicious.” Yessenia said.
            Taiger and Lagi sped up the beanstalk with two students each. At quick speed, every student was at the top of the beanstalk. William used Soul Activate on parts of the beanstalk so he could carry Johan and Ghoul in their cage along with the Terris. Shirley tilted her head. “You’re bringing that ship along?”
            “Why not? It could come in handy. Let’s leave it in Arkon’s Magic.” William was still smiling.
            Jaime looked around. “It looks like that Johnny guy isn’t going home with us.”
            Venus sighed. “I still feel bad that we’re leaving him here. But, I guess that’s what he gets for messing with us, you know?” She turned away. “What I did to his friend though…”
            “Let’s not think about that for now. We have to return home, okay?” Jaime said to Venus with determination. Venus felt better immediately.
            Marri hugged Shirley. “It’s been great meeting you again! I guess we can go home too!”
            Levi waved at her, “Yeah! I hope we can meet again soon! You have your cellphones right?!”
            Shirley shook her head. “Once we charge our cellphones, we’ll make sure to visit you guys again!” Pippy began hopping.
            Vialaro waved to Matt and Jaime, “Hey, you guys too.”
            Matt shook his hand. “Sure thing!” Jaime only shrugged, remembering that they encountered each other once back in Echoville as well.
            Lagi and Taiger waved goodbye as well. “Such spirited children!” Telgei said happily.
Taiger said to them, “It was nice knowing you all!”
Lagi screamed, “Goodbye El Monte students! We’ll miss you! We hope you guys visit again! Especially you, Peter!!”
            “No!!” Peter yelled. The whole group of students began laughing together as they vanished… back to El Monte…
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: On the next episode of Fires of the Sky…
Van: Oh my gosh! It’s great to be back! We’re finally out of Elsiya!
Peter: Something doesn’t feel right though…
Shirley: Why are you guys acting so down? It has been months since we stepped foot on Earth.
Yessenia: No, they are right. Earth is still frozen but I thought it would return back to normal after we came back to Elsiya.
Venus: Um… Maybe we should go to… another world or something.
Huy: Hey look! Arkon’s Magic is open on my cellphone. Where’s that at?
Amy: Oh that’s right. Huy and I left our cellphones in here so the charger should be up and running.
Julie: Aw, Amy. It’s just like you to be extra prepared for these kind of problems.
Jaime: So apparently, we have to go to Arkon’s Magic?
Yessenia: It could be a possibility.
Matt: I guess it’s time for us to go to Arkon’s Magic. Hopefully Earth goes back to normal after this short visit. Next time on episode 214, Time Stands Still, Revisiting Arkon’s Magic!
Winny: Come on Changmin Ball, we’re going on a detour.
Omar: Aaaaaand, that creeps me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment