Saturday, September 7, 2013

Special 002 - El Monte, Sophomore Year Special!

Like Freshman year, this episode was created in order to deviate from the darkened mood of Sophomore year series. This should not be taken seriously compared to the previous few episodes, however it does hold some truth to it in a sense that the episode may not be completely random. It picks off at a happier ending from episode 260 instead. After this, we are going back to the series, starting through the time-skip and the second half of the whole series: Junior Year!
Special 002 – El Monte, Sophomore Year Special!

            “You know, I’ve always wondered what would have happened if the portal back there didn’t limit to just El Monte students.” Jen said to herself.
            “Why do you get the first line of this special?” Matt interrupted her. “You didn’t do much!”
            “W-What?! Excuse me? I’ve done plenty!”
            “The one time you appear in sophomore year is when you’re on the side asking for help.”
            “You are so mean. I helped the group more than once.”
            “When was that?”
            “Well… um, I made coffee for Yessenia, Alex, and Venus.”
            “…Uh…”
            “And, and, and that one time when I gave you moral support for defeating Rowen!”
            “Oh that’s what you were talking about? I thought you were murmuring something to yourself.”
            “Hey! And don’t forget that I thought about everyone while you guys were gone.”
            “Okay let’s move on to the next point.”
            “Hey!!! I’ll get my relevancy! You’ll see!!!” Jen said as Matt walked away. Her voice disappeared as Matt walked further away.
            He then looked up at the sky, “But what would happen if everyone could return home safely?”
~~~
            “Go home, Matt! Go without me!” Venus said to him. The remaining West Covina students were standing nearby below the portal and Matt was the only one in El Monte to help her.
            “I’m not leaving without you!”
            Benny was still in his trance mode. He yelled in pain and anger. “RAAAAHHH!!!!”
            The portal began to talk. “Yo man, I was just messing with you guys. Y’all can come along. This place be hella weird anyway.”
            “Really?! I can come too?!” Venus said ecstatically.
            “And those two nutheads down there have to promise to be good if they come along.”
            Venus turned to Benny, “Do you promise?”
            “RAAAAHHHH!!!!”
            “Is that a yes or somethin’?” The portal asked.
            “Yes, yes it’s a ‘yes’!!” Sammy begged to go back home safely. “Please take us back too!”
            “Yo man whatever. Come on kid, fly them over here.” The portal ordered. Matt picked up Venus first and threw her into the portal. The portal coughed. “Ouch, man! That girl be heavy!”
            Matt rolled his eyes. “What do you expect from a robot?”
            “Oh she a robot? Totally not hot anymore.”
            “You’re a portal… why are you-…”
            “Never mind just bring the other two, and that dead girl whatever she is.”
            “Her name’s Claire.” Matt said as he picked her up, followed by Sammy. Matt returned to the floor to see that Benny was still in trance. “Are you coming or not?”
            “RAAAAAHHHHH!”
            “Well??”
            “Okay.” Benny suddenly went back to normal as Matt helped him up.
            “Yo man buckle up because this gonn’ be a sweet ride!”
~~~
            The portal suddenly threw the students back towards the bridge as if he spat them out. Venus fell on her chest over Alex as they both landed like a spike in volleyball.
            “Augh!! Venus, I was peacefully trying to head over to the bridge and you do this to me?!”
            “Heh… I’m sorry? Hey, let’s go see everyone else! I bet they’re waiting.”
            “And ew, what are they doing here?” Alex pointed at Benny and Sammy and the dead Claire.
            “Long story,” Matt said, “but trust them for now.”
            At Arkon’s Magic, Joey helped set up a steel stage to celebrate for the group’s return, and bringing back new friends.
            Benny whispered to Sammy, “If I go back to trance mode, no one will survive my attack. This is the perfect plan!”
            Sammy sighed. “I’m a little tired from fighting. Colonel Artemis is gone, so what orders should we take now?”
            “Mine. Repeat as I burn this whole place to a crisp!”
            As the three new friends were told to walk on stage so that they could be recognized, Jennifer did the talking.
            “Alright, guys! Here are our three new members of El Monte High School! First, you’ve got Benny!”
            “RAAAAAHHHHH!”
            Venus looked confused. “What’s he doing right now?”
            “Sammy!” Jennifer went on. Sammy said nothing. “And… Claire, I think!” Claire was still dead on the ground, drooling.
            Shirley had a paint brush in her hands. “So Brandon let me borrow his since we don’t have any brushes specifically for make-up. We’ll do an initiation for you guys! Oh, this is going to be so fun hazing- I mean, giving you guys a new look.”
            Christine clapped her hands together. “Oh, I love fashion! I got my kit ready.”
            Thuy was amazed at how much Christine was holding in her hands. It was a giant red box filled with a bunch of haircut tools and accessories.
~~~
            Shirley threw a leather jacket onto him. “How is this? You’re gonna need that awesome biker look with that scar on your face.”
            Christine debated for a moment. “Hm… but maybe it doesn’t work well with the hair. I’ll give him a nice haircut right now!”
Jaime had a fedora in his hands. “It wouldn’t matter much if we had a hat on, just saying.”
            Van gave Sammy a white wedding dress which included a veil. “How about this?!”
            “You’re tall.” Maggie commented.
            “I-I don’t know, guys. I feel like this is too much.” Sammy blushed.
            “I agree with Sammy,” Jaime added, “I mean, a veil is not good for a hat. She should have a gangster beanie.” Van and Maggie pouted in return.
            Julie said to Amy, “Why don’t we give Claire a nice anti-meat eating t-shirt? It’s good for you to think healthy.”
            Amy was holding onto Claire who was lying on the floor. Amy began to cry. “I-Is she breathing?! Please wake up! Is anyone not seeing this right now?” Everyone ignored Claire’s dead body.
            After about fifteen minutes, Christine finished her haircut for Benny. “Well, what do you think?!”
            Benny looked into the mirror. His clothes were fully leathered and he was even given a few chains for his pants. He also had a spike collar to add the biker look. Christine waited for Benny’s response after seeing his sky blue Mohawk.
            “RAAAAAHHHHH!”
            “Is that a yes?” Christine giggled.
            Van had Omar forceful change Sammy’s outlook into a swimsuit model. Omar wanted to do nothing all day, but Van knew he could change jobs in an instant, so maybe he could change people’s outfits in no time.
            “Nope, that doesn’t work.” Maggie said to Van. “Try a more… strong look.”
            Van made Omar change Sammy into a woman from the Victorian Era. “A dark maroon dress for you and a nice braided hairstyle! How about that?”
            “She looks too old.” William judged.
            Van clenched her teeth. “Fine. How about this?!”
            “I’m not a sergeant of any kind!” Sammy said with her camo pants.
            Jaime added a military hat from the Civil War. “Don’t forget this.”
            Sammy slapped him. “No! None of this!”
            Julie snickered. “Hehe. Why they are having trouble picking an outfit for her, I got the finest idea for Claire. We’ll beat both their groups!”
            Amy was still crying. “But this girl isn’t even breathing!”
            From afar, Joey could be heard screaming to the whole group, “BEACH TIME!”
            “Finally, a time to relax with the whole group!” Huy said excitedly, following Joey and a few others to the beach.
            Van stomped her foot. “Ugh! I knew the swimsuit was a good idea!”
~~~
            At the beach, Jason was hiding behind the bushes, giggling. Jen jumped into the water and Stan and Kalpesh splashed at her. Alex was behind them, shivering.
            “I’m not sure if this is Mariel’s water, if you know what I mean,” Alex said, “or if this is just a beach that she handed to us without it having to be a product of her.”
            Matt and Yessenia quickly ran out of the water after hearing what he just said. Jaime, Peter, Omar, Huy, and Tony were busy throwing sandballs at each other – or at least everyone versus Tony for some reason.
            Thuy and Shirley were making a sandcastle together and they were feeling a little awkward with Jennifer’s group still nearby who was still on patrol duty to make sure no outsiders would attack them. They were not content with how safe they were even in Arkon’s Magic.
            From this point, Sammy became content with the group. She was accepted even if she was stuck wearing a military outfit at the beach. Benny? Well… he’s still in trance mode but nobody really cared.
            Julie stabbed a toy shovel onto the sand and then she opened her arms to her successful creation. “Aha! I finally finished! Sand covering all of her body and only her head is left.”
            Amy watched the dead Claire still out cold but under the sand. “Um… You’re not planning to bury her, are you?”
            Nix appeared and he bounced onto Matt’s right shoulder. “Heyo!”
            “Nix! You’re finally here. What have you been doing? I don’t think you were resting in my spirit.”
            “I had to do some adjustments. And then I thought about something…” Nix suddenly became disappointed in himself. “Am I going to stay as a little bird forever?”
            “Of course not! You’re going to be a giant Phoenix and I’ll help you every step of the way!”
            “But, I don’t fit in anywhere. You guys get to be human and I can’t. I don’t understand how human emotions work and I wish I knew.”
            Matt began to hug his fire bird. “It doesn’t matter as long as we all treat you like one of us. Besides, I think being a Phoenix would be much cooler, don’t you think?”
            “Maybe… I hope so!” Nix said proudly this time. “But I bet if I was human, it’d be lots of fun. I wonder if it’s possible?”
            “Eh, you be whatever you want. You’ll still be our Nix no matter what!” Matt began to run back into the water. “It’s safe to go in, right?”
            “I… I think so.” Yessenia seemed frightened. The thought of the sea being Mariel’s water bothered her so much.
            Matt waved over to Nix who was floating at Matt’s initial spot. “Hey Nix, try to catch me!” Nix began to chase after him.
            “Worried?” Jon stood next to Yessenia in Matt’s place. “We don’t get enough relaxing here in El Monte ever since those powers showed up. You might as well enjoy this moment while it lasts because who knows when the next problem will appear.”
            “I understand that. It is just difficult to keep it off my mind.”
            Brandon appeared next to Yessenia’s other side. “Jennifer told me to take a break from patrol duty to have fun hanging out with you two. She said it was Lupe’s idea though because she knew it’d be best to stay a close bond with old friends.” His eyes turned into stars.
            “Um… sure.” Yessenia said, almost speechlessly.
            Amy suddenly screamed. Claire’s eyes opened and then she sat up, mumbling something to herself. Amy began to cry again as she hid behind Julie.
            From close by, Venus yawned. “Shirl, you’re in my spot. I need more space.”
            “I want to tan as well.” Shirl retaliated.
            “What makes you think I’m going to move away?”
            Claire got out of the sand. “Me. Want. Venus!” She slowly headed towards Venus with her arms outward like a zombie. She moved one leg forward first, and then the next.
            Julie was too calm for this, however. She only sighed. “Oh my…”
            Venus continued to complain, “I’m trying SO hard to tan after being called a heartless robot, so I’m getting my dignity back and you’re refusing to move away? Well, then as a robot, I am NOT going to move and you’ll never be able to push me aside.” Suddenly, shade moved over to Venus’s eyes. Venus had her sunglasses on and her eyes were still closed. “Excuse me, Shirl? Do you DARE to confront me now?”
            “What are you talking about?” Shirl’s voice was still to right.
            Venus removed her sunglasses and then she opened her eyes. Claire glared at her, “Me. Want. Venus!!”
“EAAAHHHH!” Venus screamed. Claire grabbed Venus’s arms and then Venus felt something strange as if a link was added onto her body. She pushed Claire to the ground, “Get away!” she said. Suddenly, Venus felt a sharp pain on her back. “Ouch!”
Shirl began to giggle. “Whatever happens to Claire, happens to you.”
            Venus said in frustration, “Damn it. What a lame power! She linked her physical feelings with me. Take this crap off, Claire!” Claire was out cold again though. “Wait, but if you’ve fainted, then…” She suddenly started falling. “Oh no…”
            Shirl stared at her. “So… can I keep this spot?”
            Shirley stopped her. “Nuh uh, I’m taking her spot.”
            “Name stealer.”
            “I had it first.” Shirley glared. They began to fight.
            The whole El Monte students began to watch them fight. Matt shrugged. “I guess the fun is over?”
            Joey laughed. “AHA! No, this is awesome! We get to watch girls fight!”
            Christine grinned. “That sounds like Jason’s line…”
            Shirley threw an Icicle Rain at Shirl but Shirl slowed down the icicles. “Nothing can stop me. Hehehe!” Shirl said in an evil tone.
            Alex casted a large Cataclysm at the whole group. “You guys need to STOP!!!!” He said in rage as Mariel’s beach water flew upward and onto the whole shore. Everyone was getting swept away.
            Matt was floating away with Jen, “You know, I’m starting to think this imagination of yours is a bad idea!”
            “I’ll say!” Jen said as she began crying.
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: On the next series of Fires of the Sky…
Alex: It’s been exactly a year since we last connected, huh?
Shirley: Y-Yeah… And everything feels a little awkward – well besides your stupid new haircut.
Alex: Well your hair’s gotten even more annoying.
Shirley: You’re annoying me already.
Nix: Things have never changed for them huh!
Yessenia: The same with I, maybe- IS THAT A CAT?
Alex: Eeeeeh?! Is that a new obsession?!
Shirley: I think she’s just being a little more open to cute things! I wonder who else is back for this episode though?
Jaime: Yawwwwn.
Shirley: H-He’s gotten bigger?! Hey, where’s Matt?
Matt: Next time on episode 261, Return of El Monte, Day 365!
Winny: I-I am back too.
Alex: Something’s different about her too. It’s kiiiiind of fishy…

0 comments:

Post a Comment