Saturday, September 7, 2013

Website 17.8, September 7, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 17.8! It corresponds to June (second half) 2009.
Hey everyone! The next update is here and we still continue on Sophomore Year - but as a special tribute to the whole past year! The newest episode features an alternate ending for Fires of the Sky and in a way, would be considered the entire series's ending. However, this is not the real ending so keep in mind that the story is continuing, so don't worry! This episode is a lot happier and once you read it, you'll see why it's an alternate ending. 

Also, next week's newest episode will be the first episode of Junior Year and it features a time-skip. As you have noticed in episode 260, the students are in the June 2009 timezone, but once they return to Earth (which is now fixed in motion at last), it has reverted back to October 2008 and the whole El Monte group has to repeat Sophomore Year as normal students. Or will they choose to stay normal? We'll see in the next episode, skipping that whole repeated year and heading straight into October 2009, also considered 365 days later!

Anyway, school is in less than three weeks for me so I'll go back to being busy. I recently finished writing the first 13 episodes of volume 21 and am now in the process of drawing its volume. I have to say the production has improved in artwork! Can't want to release this new artwork next week. Well then, have a nice weekend, everyone! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episode 260.5 (also known as Special 002). The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has special 002 if you cannot find it.
- Be on the lookout for new updates. I will post them along the week.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment