Saturday, September 21, 2013

Website 18.0, September 21, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 18.0! It corresponds to October 2009.
Hey everyone, right on time! I'm currently online at this very moment so it's about 2-3 minutes late from the usual 12PM update, but I will have to change the date on that. Anyway, the next two episodes are up! Hopefully, you'll see that this plot for Junior Year is starting to pick up the pace already. School is starting in five days, but I'm moving back to the campus apartment in two days to catch up with friends before class sessions actually begin.

Oh yeah! I've already drawn every character in the pre-timeskip but now I need to bold them and color it. Give me about a week or two and I will start adding in new character pages - finally! Well, now that that's done explaining, it's time for me to go. I might~ post some spoilers on the images, but we'll see. Have a great week, all! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 263 and 264. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 263 and 264 if you cannot find it.
- Be on the lookout for new updates. I will post them along the week.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment