Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New Artwork for the Elemental Challenges

It's pretty late to be drawing characters from this arc but hey, who knows how many people are even caught up with the story? :P

These are the most recently drawn artwork that I've done so far!

Characters in this order:
Irene / Emmy / Gina / Raven
Pochi / Sith / Tommy / Sammy
McLovin / Benny / Siyun

Right now, I'm focusing on completing the writing for Volume 21 because I need to finish the drawing in about 10-11 days. I'm just two more episodes away. Good news though: I will post some spoilers and speculations based on the newest episodes.

Before I say anything else, all I can say now is that I am VERY proud of the timeskip plot! It seems less random (plot-wise), fast-paced (this is good for writing because you're gonna need as much detail for your own imagination which I heavily lacked in the older writings), and there will be less characters so that they can get more focus.

Have a nice week! I'll be posting the next post-timeskip information in a few days or so. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment