Episode 74 – The Rule of Survival, Stan Appears!
Last time, Mariel and Levi meet again by the edge of the hidden village of Echoville. Levi offers to help Mariel find Miss Siren, the Halfling leader in hopes for Mariel to save Yessenia who is possessed.
Matt begins to fight against Shuttle but he is only struggling. He does not seem to know of a way to fight back.
Shirley and Pippy began their fateful battle against each other at the edge of the hidden village. With great ideas, Shirley decides to shatter her own boulder of ice and she calls it an Icicle Rain. With this, Pippy faints and Shirley wins, allowing her to enter the hidden village.
Jaime and Vialaro fight as well, however Jaime is only playing with him. Vialaro is fast, and even when Jaime tries to blind him, Vialaro is able to know where Jaime is going. Vialaro senses that only four of the twelve Halflings remain and that there are anonymous humans entering the village now. In response, Vialaro wishes to not spend anymore time around Jaime as there are more important matters for him to worry about.
In the end, Danny is the first to wander around the hidden village among his friends but it was unfortunate to meet Stan who was resting on top of the building. What is Stan up to lately…?
~~~
Shirley saw a huge building at the very center of the hidden village. Shirley took a stop and she watched it carefully. “Oh my gosh, don’t tell me that is the place? I am so close to reaching that place, at last.” She gave herself a smile and she continued on down the road.
As she got closer and closer, there was a strange essence nearing. Shirley could feel it but she tried to ignore what was coming closer. Eventually, a strong wind pushed her back. She fell on her behind and she looked ahead of herself. Olom jumped from the top of a building. He had a steel sword which was the possible reason why Shirley was pushed back by wind. A slash of air was strong enough to make her fall over. “Welcome, young woman.”
Shirley clenched her fists. “(Damn it. My luck has just run out. I first fought against a little girl, and then a little animal. All the sudden I meet some huge guy that looks very intimidating.)” She felt that Olom was especially intimidating because of the sunglasses. She could not see his eyes but his face was dead serious.
All the sudden, the lenses on Olom’s glasses fell and Olom panicked, “Aiy, my lens! They fell!” Shirley saw that his eyes were hysterical and blank.
“(Or he’s not so scary after all…)” Shirley rolled her eyes.
Olom jumped off the building to find the lens on the floor. When his shoes reached the floor, he accidentally stepped on the lens. “GAHH! I think I stepped on them, oh no!” Shirley tried to ignore him. She ran off to the side in hopes of reaching the center building through another route. “Hold it there, missy!” Olom could not see her. He was talking to nothing, it seemed to Shirley.
Shirley slowly created a giant piece of ice and she threw it at his bald head. She noticed that he had a cat headgear, “I can’t take you seriously like this. Oh my gosh…” She decided to leave once Olom fainted from the strong fall of the block of ice.
~~~
Danny pointed at Stan who was at the top of the giant building, “Aren’t you the guy I’ve seen around at school? You’re Matt’s best friend!”
“Best friend? Since when anymore?” Stan crossed his arms.
“What are you talking about? He still considers you a best friend.”
“We haven’t talked to each other in a long time. But that doesn’t matter. I have something more fun to do here in this world of Echoville. With my tremendous power, I can do whatever I want!” Stan opened his arms and he began laughing.
“Power? What power?” Danny questioned.
Stan gave Danny a grin and he said, “Look!” Stan summoned an armor that surrounded his body, “I can create any type of armor for myself. Not only that, I can do something else too.”
Danny smiled, “That’s awesome! You get to summon armor!”
“Exactly, hah hah!!”
“Since you’re a ruler of Echoville, can you help me with something? I want to help fix my friend, Yessenia. I don’t know how to fix her but she’s possessed.”
Stan suddenly stopped laughing and then he glared at Danny, “Eh? You are more interested in helping your friend rather than seeing my awesome power?”
“I like your power. I just came here to do something for my friend. Please, you’ve got to help me.”
“That Yessenia girl, is she Matt’s friend?”
“Yeah, he is.”
“Then I won’t help!” Stan turned away. He had a cape on.
Danny gasped, “What?! Why? You can help Yessenia for me, it doesn’t matter if it’s for Matt or not. I want to fix her and turn her back to normal. Tell me how to fix her!”
Stan turned back to Danny and he summoned a large sword, “You shut the hell up! Don’t give me orders. This world is mine!” Stan flew down smoothly with the help of his cape. “I see you don’t think I’m capable of taking care of a whole land.”
Danny took a step back. He began shaking, “W-Wait a minute. I never said that. I-I think you can handle it easily!” Stan continued walking with his sword in hand. “Are you possessed?”
“Why would you think that?” Stan licked the edge of his sword.
“You wouldn’t go this far into killing me, would you?” Danny was shaking uncontrollably. It was quite obvious that he was scared of Stan.
Stan clenched onto his sword, “I am not possessed. Do you think I’m crazy now or what? It is insulting!” Stan ran quickly towards Danny.
Danny tried to raise the ground level in front of him to protect himself. Stan easily slashed through it. Danny watched Stan in midair right in front of him, “Wahh!!”
Stan went ahead and slashed Danny. Danny gained a few cuts around his body and he fell to the ground in pain. Stan laughed, “Gah hah hah! Pain. I just love seeing you in pain!” Stan walked passed by Danny, “I won’t kill you yet. It’s worse for you if you feel the pain rather than dying instantly, don’t you agree? Now, show me the rest of them humans!”
Danny coughed out blood and in his mind, he thought, “(Humans? Don’t tell me he has the heart of a Halfling!)”
~~~
Shirley continued running towards the big building. She was about half a mile close to the building now. “Stop right there!” Olom screamed.
Shirley stomped her foot, “Oh shit, he caught up! What now, what now… oh, I have an idea!” She suddenly fell to the ground and she stuck out her tongue along with giving a straight face. “Keekee…”
Olom caught up with Shirley. “What the?! You have fallen, I can see!” Olom ran up to Shirley, “This is a sad predicament!” Olom placed his arms over Shirley and he began crying, “Wake up, wake up please!”
Shirley thought in her mind, “(What the hell is wrong with this guy? He’s supposed to hate humans!)”
“Please wake up, I don’t want you to die! I only want-…”
“Really?!” She suddenly got up, “Phew…!”
“…I meant to say I only wanted me to kill you.”
“DAHHHH!!!!” Shirley screamed as loud as she could. “Get away, get away you dark-skinned crazy man! EEEYAHH!” She crawled further away from him as fast as she could, “And how are you able to see me?! Your lens are not there!”
“I have contacts in my pocket…”
“EEEYAHH!!! That’s even worse!” She stood up and became serious, “Anyhow, you’re going to fall by my ice again. Goodbye!” Shirley created a block of ice on her hand.
Olom gasped, “Ice?! Are you…?!” Shirley stopped in confusion. Olom continued, “The… ice princess!”
“Oh my gosh this guy is slow. Of course I’m a princess, I’m that pretty.” She began posing happily, “Thank you for recognizing me!~ No, no, that’s bad! Don’t you realize what will happen to the ice princess?!”
“Ice princess, come with me!”
“(He ignored what I just said!!)”
“Please, ice princess!” Olom begged.
“No way! If I do, then I’ll be stuck with you all as hostage and all my friends… they’ll… they’ll…! I just can’t accept this! Stay away from me!”
Olom sped closer to Shirley. He grabbed her by the shoulders, “Don’t you know how important it is to return to our kingdom? We’re in deep trouble without you.”
“Well technically I’m not the princess. It’s just part of the context’s plot until I leave. Just let me go! Let-… meeeeeee…. Goooooooooo…!!!!” Both of them became slow.
Olom slowly turned to the side in anger. It was Santi who turned them slower. Santi gasped, “Ah, crap! I forgot that if I slow down someone like that guy while he is touching someone else, they will both have the same effect.” Santi fixed the time between Shirley and Olom.
Shirley pushed Olom down, “Let me go!”
Olom said to Santi, “And who might you be? Another human? Do not interfere.”
Shirley said to Santi, “Santi, watch out, this guy might be dangerous!”
“Do not worry. As long as we team up on him, we will be perfectly fine.”
Shirley stole Yessenia from Santi and she dragged her along towards the tall building, “I’m leaving this guy to you! Good luck!”
“WHAT THE HELL?! [Shirley in the distance: Oh my gosh, you’re heavy, Yessenia!]” Santi said in anguish. “Peh! Fine. I guess it is just me and you, big guy.”
“I am a master of using steel swords. My name is Olom. Don’t just call me a big guy for nothing.”
“That does not matter. What really matters if that I have to stop you.” Santi had the scimitar in one hand which he stole from Captain Silver and his palm ready on the other hand to bend time if needed.
~~~
Down the road of which Stan was walking through, Lamia was running the opposite direction. She passed right by him and she stopped. “Hey, you’re Miss Siren’s underling, aren’t you?!”
“Excuse me?”
Lamia saw Stan’s glaring eyes. “Miss Siren wants all her helpers to return to the headquarters!”
“I don’t need to follow orders. I’m going this way to show all of my classmates how strong I am. I’ll show Matt that I am not just any person to leave for ‘better’ friends.”
“Matt? Who?”
“Go.” Stan looked away and he continued walking.
“Hmph, what a damn jerk.” Lamia said to herself but she addressed this to him. “Even though he is a human, Miss Siren has him under our possession now. I should not kill him. Right now, I am more interested in the new heir, Jeanette!”
~~~
Shuttle flew down towards Matt with a blade. Matt said in his mind with a panic, “(WHAT NOW?! I’m gonna die!!!)” Matt closed his eyes and he gave a reflex of creating a fire shield. Of course, it may not work as it never did before while fighting Shuttle. Shuttle’s arm was burning against the flames since he did not hold back this time. He kept crushing through the shield and Matt opened one eye, checking to see if all went well. The force was becoming stronger and the ground was getting deeper under Matt.
Matt clenched his teeth as hard as he can. If he became too exhausted, the fire shield would disperse and Shuttle would surely be able to stab Matt right on the chest. “Face your fate, you little runt!!” Matt noticed that his other hand was not occupied. It was only his left hand that was used as a shield. Matt used his right hand to throw a fireball right on Shuttle’s face. Shuttle jumped away and he squirmed on the floor in flames and pain. “AGH! What the hell?! Get this off of me!” Shuttle stood up and his arms and face was in flames.
Matt quickly tried to get out of the hole that was created from the force that Shuttle had caused. Matt was trying to grasp for air, “Finally I’m out of there…!” Matt sat down because he was exhausted, “Ergh… I can’t last any longer…” Shuttle ran towards Matt even still in flames. Matt gasped, “How can he still keep going?!”
Shuttle was too angry now. His anger had caused him to fight without thinking. Matt took a few steps back and he had both hands to cast more fireballs now. Shuttle yelled in a demonic tone, “Die, you flaming child!!!!”
Matt closed his eyes and he created a big explosion by combining the forces of his fireballs. Shuttle was inflicted by the strong explosion and he fell on his back. This caused all of the previous flames to scatter and now Shuttle was burnt and steaming on the floor. Matt coughed because he lacked any more energy… “I-Is it all over…?”
Matt walked up to Shuttle and he saw that Shuttle completely passed out. “I’m glad he’s not dead, I guess.” Matt sighed. “Still, it’s sad…” Matt remembered about what happened in Shuttle’s past. It was not pleasant for Shuttle and it was only because he was born different. “You could have been an amazing guy who would love humans instead of dread against them. I’m sorry if I ruined everything for you…” Matt truly felt bad for Shuttle…
~~~
---- Next chapter preview:Matt: Next time on episode 75... We're all in the hidden village of Echoville! Well, at least most of us. Hey wait, why is this village just as hectic as the jungle? The characters are all over the place!
ShirleyC: Hold Yessenia! She's too heavy.
Danny: Why me?! She's not that heavy!
ShirleyC: How dare you question my womanhood. To me, she's heavy. To you, it shouldn't be. Carry her!!
Mariel: W-w-w-wait! Don't forget me! Levi, please tell her to listen to us. We will not hurt you Halflings!
Matt: Santi!!! Finally!
Santi: Look out! There is no time to party.
Matt: Three humans meet together. Three Halflings meet together. But wait, the six of them are right next to each other? Next time on episode 75, A Three on Three Match, Who Will Last?!
Winny: This is strange.

0 comments:
Post a Comment