Today, I am featuring Website Version 5.1! It corresponds to March-April 2008.
Spring Break is here! What sucks is that I have lots to do this Spring Break regarding my academics and clubs too. I won't have that much time to write nor draw and it has been like this for almost two months now. I hope that after May's AP testing, there will be no more stress. I can make time for hanging out, playing games if people keep bothering me about it, and of course my story and drawings. For now, see you later!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 73. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 73 if you can't find it.
-Episodes 28-32 are fixed with a decreased amount of errors. Yes!
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment