Today, I am featuring Website Version 5.3! It corresponds to March-April 2008.
School's back and class is as stressful as ever! I'm still trying to make the best out of it. I volunteered today at the Food Drive to pack food for poor families. I saw the line. They looked really poor. :( I saw some already getting huge cards of free food and it made me happy. I also hung out with a few Juniors. Pretty interesting how that's going to transition in my story in the future.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 76. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 76 if you can't find it.
-Episodes 33-42 now have decreased amount of errors! Almost caught up. Awesome!
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment