Today, I am featuring Website Version 5.5! It corresponds to March-April 2008.
The past week for the fun events, I focused on helping with the Earthquake meeting. It sounds boring, even I thought it was but being with amazing friends just makes it all cancel out - actually, it is even better than whatever. Today, I volunteered for an event that was also a run, to honor an important man named Bobby Salcedo who was an assistant principal in our school. He passed away last year after being an innocent victim of a crime in Mexico. But anywho, I don't know how I can put this in the story with respect but I'll have lots of time to think about it. After all, right now the story takes place almost two years before his incident.
Also, soon, I might make a Summer teaser on what's coming to Fires of the Sky. You'll be in for some crazy events as Freshman year officially ends on Volume 8 but Volume 9 takes place in the Summer. Volume 7 begins shortly after Spring Break in April.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 78. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 78 if you can't find it.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment