Saturday, May 7, 2011

Episode 80: A Time of Overpowering Haphazard Results

The loss of memory becomes unavoidable. The man becomes uncontrolled by the powers of time and gains the truth for the future. A few people appear as a mystery and it is unknown whether their goal is between each other, or towards those who hold special powers. With the events of many house parties, the group becomes endangered by those who had not known before. With the important memory loss, it is unsure for a young girl to gain her memory back. Focusing on the return of the Forest of Emille, all power users are stronger since the last time they had escaped from eternal danger. Will all of the power users be able to conquer the forest this time around…?

Episode 80 - A Time of Overpowering Haphazard Results

            “No… no,  no, no, no! This cannot be happening!” Santi took a step back.
            Jen turned around with an expressionless look. She looked at him. “Who are… you?”
            Santi opened his palms again, “Wait, one more try. I want to see if I can restore your memory!”
            Jen tilted her head, “Memory? Me?”
            Santi closed his eyes and he tried again. Nothing happened. Only this time, Santi’s hands got shocked for a second as if he touched metal from sunlight. “Ah- Damn it! What the hell is going on me with now?”
 ~~~
            Mariel entered Arkon’s Magic and she could see Shirley, Winny and Danny. Shirley and Winny were working on their mock-fights while Danny sat down to watch them. Mariel was grasping for air after so much running. Shirley dropped a giant piece of ice onto the ground and she ran up to Mariel. “Hey, are you alright?”
            Mariel coughed and said slowly, “Yeah, I’m fine. Have you seen Jen?”
            “Jen? No, I haven’t.” Said Shirley with confusion. “Why, what is it?”
            “I can’t find her everywhere. Matt went to look for Santi while I was looking for Jen but she wasn’t anywhere in the school. I was thinking maybe she might have been curious about Echoville so she went to one of these worlds. I checked here earlier but she wasn’t here. Have you guys seen her?” The others shook their heads indicating that they have no idea.
            Matt appeared in Arkon’s Magic next as he was also looking for Jen. Winny smiled, “Oh? So it seems like almost all of us are at one spot coincidentally.”
            Afterwards, Santi and Jen appeared next to Matt. Matt turned to Santi and then he yelled while pointing at Jen, “EH?!?! There she is!!”
            Shirley squealed, “Eek, she knows about us, doesn’t she?!”
            Danny jumped up from his seat, “That reminds me! She knows about Echoville, doesn’t she? Aren’t we all in danger?”
            “What makes you think that?” Mariel asked.
            Winny crossed her arms, listening in on their conversation. Shirley remembered the days back when Sammy was still around. “This girl named Samantha, or Sammy, found out about our powers and she promised not to tell anybody. Promising didn’t help because for some reason, our powers were becoming uncontrolled.”
            Matt was shaking Jen, “What’s wrong with you? Why are you not talking to me?”
            Jen tilted her head, “Huh?”
            Winny walked up to Jen. Winny moved her head closer to Jen until their eyes were right in front of each other. Mariel whispered to Shirley, “Lesbians.”
            Shirley screamed, “She will be my lesbian!” Matt and Danny quickly turned to Shirley. Shirley giggled, “I call her that now because she offered to help me so much on my powers. “But who cares about that right now. What are you doing, Winny?”
            Winny coughed, “Ahem, well it looks to me like Jen is clueless about us. For some reason, her eyes reflect no sign of knowledge about our powers.” She suddenly changed, “Yep yep!” Then, she became serious again, “What I think is that her memory is-…” She stopped once she saw Santi’s expression.
            Matt had a hunching feeling about what Winny was about to say. Mariel had the idea as well. Matt said with a guilty chuckle, “Eh- ehe, what are you talking about, Winny? It can’t be… It just can’t.”
            Winny waved her hand in front of Jen. Jen giggled, “Hehe, funny!”
            Matt softly pushed Winny aside so that he could stand in front of Jen, “J-Jen, do you remember me? Your best friend, from over eight years ago, Matt!”
            Arkon’s Magic became quiet. The six students waited for Jen’s reply. Jen suddenly said, “Who are you again?”
            Matt’s eyes opened wide and his heart skipped a beat. “Haha… this is insane. You’re joking, right?” Jen did not respond. “This has to be a joke. This has to be! But how could this have happened?! The last time she had a perfect memory was when we just left Echoville!”
            Matt was talking with anger. Winny turned her eyes to Santi. Santi noticed that Winny was staring. Santi spoke up, “Actually… I know who did it.” His face was red from shame.
            Matt looked over at Santi and from Santi’s expression, Matt had another hunching feeling. Matt clenched his fists and he was shaking uncontrollably from the anger that he had. “Santi? You, of all people?”
            Matt quickly grabbed Santi by the collar and he punched Santi on the face. Shirley, Mariel, and Danny tried to hold Matt back but Matt wanted to continue fighting. Santi did not fight back, however. Shirley screamed, “Matt, please let go of him!”
            Mariel said in frustration, “Yeah, dude, stop that!”
            “WHAT DID YOU DO TO JEN?! Tell me!!” Matt said. He gave another punch and Santi was knocked down onto the grund. There was a light-red aura appearing around Matt. Mariel and Shirley were surprised and their surprise made themselves let go of Matt. Danny was still eager to stop Matt. He pushed Matt down onto the floor.
            “Matt! Stop already!!” Danny said. “We’re all friends. We all worked together. Maybe it was an accident or some misunderstanding!”
            Matt said to Danny, “Shut up, you know nothing! You’re just a stupid fat guy trying to fit in!” Shirley and Mariel gasped.
            Danny frowned. Winny did not give any change of expression. Santi stood up and he said calmly, “Matt is right about it being my fault. I did it. It was really an accident, but I do not expect you to believe me. I completely understand. I tried my best to fix her, Matt. I am sorry…”
            Matt said once more, “Well, you know what I think of you?!” Santi waited for Matt to continue. Matt took out his cellphone, “Tch, never mind.” Matt pressed any button. Any button would work for Matt as long as he was not around these students.
            As he disappeared, Mariel said softly, “…He left.”
            Danny stared at the floor. “…’Trying to fit in’?”
            Mariel stopped him, “Hey, don’t think about that. Matt was just mad. He didn’t know what he was saying.”
            “I am trying to fit in? Even I didn’t realize it… I’m pathetic.”
            Shirley helped Mariel, “But Danny, you helped us fight in Echoville. You’re nothing close to pathetic. All of us tried to fit in with each other and it worked for everybody. If it didn’t, then we wouldn’t have been able to beat Echoville, don’t you think? All of us are in this together.” Danny did not want to say anything. He could only think about what Matt had just said about him. Has this been in Matt’s mind for awhile?
 ~~~
            Moments later, Danny appeared hurriedly into the Forest of Emille. “This is the place, isn’t it?!”
            Mariel appeared with a panic and she held onto Danny, “D-Danny, wait, calm down!” Danny tried to push her away but Mariel tried her best to hold on tight. “Stop it, Danny! What do you think you’re doing?”
            “I get how it works with these worlds! We need to fix the ones that are not blocked. I’ll fix it. I’ll fix the forest with everything I have. I’ll stop being useless!”
            Mariel screamed, “You’re not useless, I’m telling you! Matt just didn’t know what he was saying.”
            “Don’t try to make me feel better. If he said it, then it must have come from somewhere. I have to save the forest. Remember the last time here? We ran away. We don’t need that anymore. Let me go!”
            A loud explosion appeared from a distance in the forest. Mariel and Danny took alert of the explosion. Following the eruption, Mariel could see Jon lying on the floor in front of a broken bridge. Mariel ran up to him and then she knelt down, taking closer examination of him, “Jon? Wh-What happen?”
            Danny noticed that Jon was bleeding from several areas. He turned to the broken bridge and he noticed a long and deep, empty riverbed. Jon said slowly, “S-Stanley… He’s… here.”
            Danny froze in fear. “Stanley? That guy that attacked me in Echoville?”
            Mariel gasped. She said in surprise, “He did?! He showed up in the real world not too long ago when I was with Matt. He was about to attack Matt too. How in the world did he get such powers?”
            Jon coughed and then he said, “You get it on the verge of death… however, he said he did not get his powers from near-death. These powers are all messed up. There’s no proof to how anything is anything anymore. Go, run away from the forest. Stan is a pretty dangerous person. There’s no chance in fighting against him right now.”
            Danny clenched his fists. “That guy… he has no right to hurt other people. Me, Matt, Jon… in a short time, all three of us were victims!” In Mariel’s mind, she was surprised that Danny would still think about Matt the same way as before Matt insulted him. “Come on, Stanley! Stop hiding!”
            Mariel whispered, “Sh! What are you doing?!”
            “Run…!” Jon said with anger.
            Stan appeared from underground. He broke through the ground from below and he stood up with a claymore in his hand, “Did you call me?”
            Mariel took a step back. She stood in front of Jon until Jon took out his cellphone to escape. Once Jon did so, Mariel readied her palms to summon water. “(At any second now, Stan might attack since he is not in the real world.)”
            Stan closed his eyes and he began to laugh. “Hmhm, I don’t have time for this. There’s something interesting down below in the ruins and I must get it! For the mean time, meet my friends, the living weapons and shields.” Stan summoned a few weapons that moved on its own and the shields did the same. Stan jumped back into the hole and he created a giant shield to block the hole. Danny tried to follow but the sword floated on top of the hole.
            Danny stomped on the ground, “No! That’s not fair!” He began to rage and his ground powers were slightly being uncontrolled.
            Mariel fell over from the slight shaking, “Oof, Danny! Wait, hold on!”
            “We’re going to fight these things really fast. We need to get to Stan! Don’t get in my way.”
            Mariel did not want to say another word. Through her years of knowing Danny, she knew that Danny was a jokester who usually did the oddest things that anybody would do, however he is most determined to fix something when he knows it is wrong. He would not give up until he succeeds but usually, he is shown to not succeed in his tasks. Still, Mariel respects him for trying his best. “Alright…” She smiled, “Then I guess I’ll help you. I’m tired of being a burden to everybody. All I can do is splash water but I’ll be creative with it. Let’s go, Danny!”
            Danny nodded, “Okay!”
 ~~~
            In Arkon’s Magic, Shirley sat down next to Santi. “Are you okay?”
            “I am fine.” Santi said bluntly.
            “You know, I never thought I’d see the nice side of you.”
            “Where are you getting at?”
            “Oh come on, Santiago. If Matt were to act all stupid like that, I would get so mad, I’d slap him. He had no right to talk to you that way. He didn’t even need to grab onto you.”
            Santi looked at the ground. He covered the bottom half of his face behind his knees and his eyes gave a sad expression, “That does not matter. In my opinion, he had every right to. Just take a look.”
            Shirley turned to Jen who was poking at the ice on Shirley’s house. “Hey, don’t touch that! Sheesh.” Jen began to randomly giggle from the icy coldness. “But anyway, what’s going on with your powers anyway?”
            “Ever since I was able to speed time, I abused the amount of times I can use it. I guess that reflects with my capability of controlling my powers. Shirley, there is something that has been in my mind for awhile.”
            “Yeah? What is it?”
            “What if I go overboard? I was thinking… if I were to keep practicing until I fix my powers, then I can easily fix Jen’s memory. However, it is like speeding time. Right now, Jen’s IQ is probably very low and raising it would be like speeding time which was already the cause of me not being able to control my powers. It will cost me a lot if I want to return Jen’s memory.”
            Shirley scratched her head, “I don’t understand this at all. What are you trying to say?”
            Santi was silent for a few seconds. He closed his eyes, “I am a bit frightened.”
            Shirley opened her eyes wide. She could see Santi’s facial expression as a very grim and sad person. “Come on, tell me. I don’t want to get the wrong idea.”
            “How much do you think it would cost in order to bring back Jen’s memory from my position right now?”
            Shirley looked away, “You don’t need to sacrifice anything, if that’s what you’re saying! You’re able to keep strong, Santi. I know it!”
            “Are you certain about that? I do not want Matt to hate me forever.”
            “He won’t, Santi. You don’t need to worry about that. Someday very soon, Matt will come back to you. I’m sure he will…”
         Santi sighed and then he said in conclusion, “Well, I guess I will wait for that day when Matt decides to talk to me again.”
  ~~~
---- Next chapter preview:

Matt: Next week on episode 81, We're going to see Peter again! What? It's his special day?
ShirleyC: Meet my friend from Madrid. Come on, SAY HELLO.
Matt: A new character?
Yessenia: I hate this presence from the last time I entered the Forest of Emille.
Matt: Hm, same here.
Jaime: You think I like it here either? I don't even feel like playing around anymore after Echoville.
Matt: We're going to continue our journey through the Forest of Emille again. This time unlike before, we should be a lot stronger after Echoville. Next time on episode 81, Time for a Party, Hidden Beneath Emille! 
Peter: Did my friends mysteriously leave my room??

0 comments:

Post a Comment