The loss of memory becomes unavoidable. The man becomes uncontrolled by the powers of time and gains the truth for the future. A few people appear as a mystery and it is unknown whether their goal is between each other, or towards those who hold special powers. With the events of many house parties, the group becomes endangered by those who had not known before. With the important memory loss, it is unsure for a young girl to gain her memory back. Focusing on the return of the Forest of Emille, all power users are stronger since the last time they had escaped from eternal danger. Will all of the power users be able to conquer the forest this time around…?
Episode 84 - Mixes Between Ruins and Parties
Matt and Yessenia were last seen in the old chapel of the Emille ruins. Santi, along with Mariel and Winny decided to come along. Upon arrival, Mariel was the first to look surprised. Santi went up to Matt and Yessenia to ask questions and Winny stood next to the entrance, watching them all.
“So this is the future!” Mariel opened her arms out to the atmosphere.
“About this ‘Rena’ thing, or person, or who knows…” Yessenia began the conversation. “What exactly is it?”
Matt placed his right hand no his chin and he squinted his face, thinking about it carefully. “To me, it automatically sounds like a girl’s name…”
“Well, the door said that Rena has been bounded in the old chapel. If we assume that Rena is a girl, then she had been forced into this chapel – still stuck somewhere.”
“You mean she’s alive?” Matt said with surprise.
Santi made a short laughter and then he said, “No, no, or yes.” Matt began feeling unconscious from the confusion and Santi went on, “She might have been calcified.”
“What does that mean?” Matt questioned him.
“Rena is nearby us right before our faces.” Santi pointed at a statue behind the podium of a pretty woman. “Look.”
Mariel overheard them, so she walked up to the statue of Rena. Matt did the same as well. Mariel slid her finger down Rena’s calcified cheek, “She’s really pretty.”
“Yeah… but I still don’t get what calcified means. How can a statue be an actual living person?” Matt questioned.
Santi began to explain the word, along with Rena’s origin. “Calcified means that she has been turned into stone, moreover a statue like this one here. For some reason, her calcification is a bit too strong. When you are calcified, you would not look entirely like a statue as much as this one. Knowing that this forest is the future, there is no wonder as to how it happened. The future is the future, someone must have had advanced technology that we ourselves cannot handle.”
“That still seems a bit odd. There are people here, or at least we have not met one yet. Someone must have turned her into stone but where could he or she be?” questioned Yessenia.
Their conversation was interrupted by Winny. “An entrance to the other side.” She said vaguely. Everyone turned their heads towards her. Winny stopped leaning against the entrance and she began walking towards them, “I checked this place way before any of you have. There used to be a working bridge here but recently it had been broken. That bridge marks the half-point of our completion. The second portion of the forest is as big as from when you guys first began, all the way to the bridge.”
Mariel gasped. “Oh! That bridge… I know what happened.”
Matt asked, “Then how do we get across?”
Winny shrugged, “Well this ruin goes from underground, right? All we’re doing is going straight forward and eventually we might be able to get up from underground but on the other side.”
Yessenia said to Mariel, “What did happen?”
Mariel explained the past situation to the group. “It was after Matt scolded Danny.” Matt looked down in shame. Mariel continued, “We both went to the forest because he wanted to get stronger. He said Matt was right and that Danny himself should try to get stronger. You know, like, less useless. So we went and we heard a huge explosion. At the bridge, we saw Jon badly injured and Stan was there with a sword and armor and everything. He summoned a few digicells and then he went underground, making a giant shield that covered up the hole from below. I guess he went down here but that was like… last week. So, he’s not underground right now probably. As for Jon, he’s perfectly fine. Danny and I tried to break through the door but it was locked. We decided to leave and Danny said he’s going to keep checking.”
Matt took sight of the whole chapel, “So Stan was recently here… The chapel looks fine to me. I guess he didn’t take a closer look in here.” He poked at Rena’s forehead, “Um, is there any way to ‘uncalcify’ her or whatever?”
Winny answered him, “We’ll just have to ask someone from the other side.”
“What is this ‘other side’ that you keep mentioning?” Santi said.
“On the other end of the forest is some entrance. That is beyond me though. I think there are people over there. This forest connects to another world, I’m guessing.” Winny assumed.
“That’s a first.” Said Mariel. “What kind of people will we meet? How much in the future is this?”
Santi shrugged, “Who knows. Must be a lot because I took a look inside the church one time in the real world. I did not see this statue. It was some other guy’s statue.”
“I want to check out this area behind the podium in the present world. Is there a way to sneak in?” Yessenia wondered.
Santi shrugged again and he replied, “There might but it is never really open… I still have no idea why it is there.”
Matt followed along, “I’ll go with you. This does seem a little interesting.”
“Maybe it is open on Sunday which is church day. I never bothered to go through there on a Sunday since we have no school. It might be open.” Santi guessed.
“Alright. Then we should go check the church on Sunday. That is in a few days from now. For now, we should all take a break from this place.” Yessenia suggested.
Mariel scratched her head, “I won’t be taking a break from Arkon’s Magic. I think I should train a little so that I can be prepared for whatever comes up in this ruins the next time we go back in here.”
Yessenia agreed with Mariel and they all decided to teleport away eventually…
~~~
Sunday was delaying, however. It was a Saturday, the day before Yessenia planned to sneak into the church. This day was special as it was a certain man’s birthday party that many students attended to. Matt was one of them, but he did not know why this man would invite him. Maybe he was more important to Matt in the past few months without him knowing, due to his memory loss by Santi. This man’s name is Tony Zhang, a student who barely speaks his emotions and is by far the most knowledgeable student known for the freshmen.
Shirley and Yessenia had arrived at the apartment area. Santi was already in Tony’s house, waiting to tell some interesting news that he had researched about El Monte’s church. In secret, the three of them walked away. Matt was in Tony’s house as well but the information had excluded him. Outside, Santi explained to Yessenia that the church is forbidden and nobody is able to go in there.
Shirley squealed, “Wha? But that doesn’t make any sense. Why would a church be closed on a Sunday? It doesn’t cost money. Anybody can lead the ceremonies each week. Church is mandatory for some people.”
Matt was watching the three of them from the window and they were talking. Matt sighed as he kept the thought to himself, “(Are they excluding me?)”
Yessenia took out her cellphone, “What do you want us to do, Santi? Should we go back to the fictional world and find out more about the church and maybe some other ways to sneak in?”
Santi nodded. “I do not think that is necessary. Listen, you two are women – uh, girls. And…”
“You just called me a girl?” Shirley got angry.
Santi ignored her comment and he continued on with his statement. “I believe that with you appeal, people will help you get in.”
Yessenia said angrily, “I am going against that idea. Church people move away from sin – they move away from such thoughts about women because they believe it is a way for purification.”
Santi closed his eyes, “Well we are getting nowhere with this then. Fine, I have an idea. Right now, you two can go visit the forest ruins, specifically the chapel please. Maybe then you will be able to find out how to get in from other ways. As for me, I will stall and stay in Tony’s party. I cannot ask Matt to help us because in his condition right now, he is not able to understand the situation.”
Shirley defended for Matt, “But wouldn’t it be a good idea and a good experience for Matt if he started helping us with stuff like this now rather than later?”
Santi looked up into the sky, “I promise that I will be correct when I say he will learn in a different way. It will not be that easy for him to learn so I have it all planned out already.”
“Oh you do? And what is that plan exactly?” Shirley questioned him. Uninterested, Yessenia teleported away first.
Santi answered Shirley, “You will eventually know. Right now only one person knows.” He chuckled as he walked away, leaving Shirley in confusion.
~~~
Moments later, Matt was in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He was wondering to himself why everything happens. “Why me?” asked Matt. He wondered if it was really true that Winny was the contributing cause as to how Matt got his fire powers. For a long time now, he had believed that he was destined to gain his powers right from the beginning when he slipped on oil and fell fainting onto the ground.
Then came a knocking at the door which startled Matt. “Matt?”
Matt turned around with a worried look on his face, “W-What is it?”
“Everyone went outside to play hide and seek. You are pretty much cheating, you know.”
Matt rolled his eyes, “Hide and seek? We’re like what, fourteen and fifteen?”
“A child’s game can still be enjoyable.” Santi said calmly. “You have been in there for awhile.”
“I don’t feel like going outside right now.”
“Do you want to talk about it?”
“Not really…”
“Alright then. Whenever you feel like talking, I will be there in case you need me.” Matt could hear Santi’s footsteps becoming quieter.
“Hey, Santi?”
“Hm?” He stopped.
Matt said with an unsure tone, “Um… When will we be able to break free from these powers?”
“Why are you thinking this all the sudden?”
“I don’t know. If you think about it…” Matt opened the door in order to have a proper conversation instead of through two rooms, “We’ve been having these powers for over eight months already. We constantly have to fight one digicell after another. Not only that, I can say the same for the other worlds. When does it end? I’ve been waiting too long now.”
Santi sighed. “Well Matt, the truth is…” He thought about it for awhile. “I don’t really know when it will all be over. But when the time comes, we will all help each other get away from these powers. It really is possible and it could happen at any time. Remember what happened to Jon? That was really unexpected.”
Matt felt better. “That’s good to hear, I guess. Hey, I’m in the mood to help finish what the Forest of Emille has problems with. Do you want to go?”
“Of course. I like that attitude of yours.” He chuckled and they both took a look around them to make sure no one was watching as they teleported away into the other world.
~~~
In the ruins of Emille, Danny stood there with Yessenia and Shirley. Shirley stared at the stone of Rena, “Hrm, tell me again why Winny and Mariel couldn’t make it?”
“They are having some kind of slumber party with some girls.” Yessenia answered her.
Shirley scratched her head, “What about Jaime, then? Isn’t he at Tony’s party too?”
Yessenia shrugged, “Beats me. Matt and Santi are not here either. I guess they are all busy at the party.”
Danny said angrily, “Sh! I’m trying to focus here!”
Shirley placed her hands on her hips, “Oh gosh, Danny. Sitting here doing nothing won’t make you stronger. Why don’t you just train more in Arkon’s Magic?”
Danny clenched his fists, “People say I’m useless, right? Well I’m trying to change that! Meditating should work, shouldn’t it?”
“Oh don’t be ridiculous.” Shirley argued. “You’ve been meditating for days now ever since Matt told you off. Did you get anything out of it?”
Danny stood up and he pointed at the bench next to him, “Let’s see. I can move stone objects around if I focus enough.” The benches that were clamped onto the ground broke up once Danny began focusing on it. “And if I focus harder, I can make it clash against the walls.” Danny made the bench shatter against the wall.
Shirley said in awe, “…Uhhh…”
Yessenia laughed, “Oho, I guess Shirley’s judgment was wrong. If anybody finds out you broke a bench, Danny, then you are going to have to pay for it. We should move along now into the next rooms instead of pondering around, staring at Rena’s calcified body.”
Shirley questioned her, “Shouldn’t we wait to go to the church tomorrow?”
Yessenia was walking away, “It would not hurt to continue into the ruins in the meantime. Are you with me?”
Shirley frowned, “Guhh, fine. But if something pops out, I’m outta here!”
~~~
---- Next chapter preview:Matt: Next week on episode 85, we're going to get a bunch of clues about Emille! Rena and Hades, what are the connections?
Santi: Who does he think he is?
Danny: I will defeat you all!
Matt: Is Danny going insane?! Next time on episode 85, The Timezone of Emille, Bounded With Rena!
Yessenia: All I can say is... look out!


0 comments:
Post a Comment