Saturday, May 7, 2011

Website 5.6, May 7, 2011

Today, I am featuring Website Version 5.6! It corresponds to April 2008.

Yesterday I was busy all day. Well, from 6AM to 9PM but I knocked out once I got home. I went to Teresita Pines with a few friends for a school club and it was amazing! You can see it on my travel blog in a bit.

http://travematic.blogspot.com/

There are some minor/interesting new updates depending on how you think of it, down below.

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 79 and 80. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 79 and 80 if you can't find it.
-The volumes will now have creative and more visible text. The artwork is almost the same however there are a lot of people now (which will grow even more as time goes on!)
-The Volume 7 art style is a little different as compared to Volume 6 because in the 7th one, the characters are not divided by borders anymore. Who knows if this will keep going. Keep in mind that the characters and their reactions and scenery are possibly major spoilers.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment