Today, I am featuring Website Version 5.8! It corresponds to April 2008.
Last Sunday, I went to the UCLA Bruin Walk to volunteer and I got a picture with a friend and a celebrity, Kenton Duty, from the Disney Channel! c: Then the following days were focused on prom since my classes are easy now after AP testing. Today, later at 7PM is prom but I gotta leave the house at around 4PM so I'm updating this website NOW!
There are some new interesting updates after a loooong time!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 82 and 83. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 82 and 83 if you can't find it.
-A new character, Jennifer Ramirez, is added onto the character page! She is a mystery so far.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment