Today, I am featuring Website Version 7.3! It corresponds to June-July 2008.
School is starting in two more weeks and I'm already making a lot of friends. Thank goodness for change. I visited my old high school the other day and I almost forgot how ghetto it was. I loved the visit though and I want to come back again by December or sooner. Anyway, Volume 9 is finally here! I lagged on the drawing. >w<
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episodes 105 and 106. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 105 and 106 if you cannot find it.
-Expect new characters to be added onto the character page!
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment