Today, I am featuring Website Version 7.6! It corresponds to July 2008.
I'm currently having a problem with my artwork. I moved into my dorm for college last Sunday and I haven't been able to transfer Photoshop yet and I cannot go home until next Friday. I will have new characters in a week or two. For now, let's move on to the next episode!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 110. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 110 if you cannot find it.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment