This episode is specialized only to mock most of what has happened throughout the Freshman year series and is to not be taken seriously compared to all of the actual episodes! It can also be to lighten the mood after the disastrous events that happened in episode 117. After this, we are going back to the series, starting Sophomore year!
Special 001 - El Monte, Freshman Year Special!
Earth… is a simple world in which Matt lives in. The whole existence is of nothing more than just a struggle to survive through society. It- “AHHH! My life is so boring! I want to do something fun!” Matt complained. He was sitting with Santi, Yessenia, and Winny under the canopy near the cafeteria after school.
Winny’s serious side crossed her legs. She closed her eyes and said, “You do not want that. Don’t make me inject you with another power enhancement.” Winny’s giddy spirit was flying around her in stupidity.
“You have more of those?” Yessenia feared of more uncontrollable powers.
Santi handed Matt and Yessenia three injections each. “These are like drugs. Awesome, right?”
“Drugs?!” Matt threw them away without caring where it had flown. The injection flew towards Shirley who just happened to walk down the pathway across the canopy area.
The injection poked her shoulder and then she fainted. Matt and Winny’s giddy personality gasped at the same time. Winny’s spirit said with worry, “Is she okay?!”
“She has fainting powers. NOO!!! Why did you pass me a fainting injection, Santi?!”
“You’re more worried about that than Shirley’s safety?” Santi wondered.
Shirley stood up all of the sudden. “Oh my goodness, what just happened?”
Matt saw another injection on the other side of her arm. “Is that a revival injection?! Why would you give me both?”
Shirley turned into a bunny. “Ehm… You guys are tall…” She said stupidly.
Matt ran away in horror, “I can’t believe you would do such a thing!!”
Yessenia looked at her own injections which she was still holding. “You can have these back.”
~~~
Matt uncontrollably ran down the center of the school’s road. He crashed into Joey and Peter who were on their way to the loading dock. Joey said out loud, “WHY DID YOU CRASH INTO ME?!”
Peter covered his ears. “I didn’t! It was Matt here.” He then said to Matt, “Why are you in a hurry?”
“What? Oh, nothing. I was out for a run.”
Peter pointed at his three-shirted layers, “You mean with that on?!”
“It’s his powers to make fire! It makes it so that heat doesn’t matter! GAAAH! Believe me, Peter!!” Joey began stomping in anger. “You see this?! Right in front of your eyes!”
“I sometimes wear three layers.” Peter corrected.
“Can you do it too?!”
Matt stared at them. “Um… I’m still here.”
Joey checked his cellphone. “OH MY DAMN IT! We’re gonna be late for the school bus. Hurry up, Peter!” He ran off and Peter only stood there.
“That guy is always in a hurry. He wanted us go to some other school event and take pictures for Journalism. He’s still not over that picture that he took on the first day of school. What was it again?”
Matt placed his hand over his face. “Oh geez… He’s still on about that picture? I thought it was rid of already.”
“Well he can still remember that you were in it. ‘Mysteriously’ in it, he said.”
A dimension suddenly appeared. Luther’s voice could be heard. “GAHAH! I found you again!!”
Matt took a step back. “W-What the?! How did you find us? I thought we beat you!”
“Theoretically, Santi was the one who did.” Peter corrected him.
“You shouldn’t even be talking; you weren’t there!” Matt wailed.
“Oh cuties!~ Don’t forget about me too!” A man with pink hair appeared.
“Wait… who’s this?” Matt asked.
Peter shrugged. “Who knows. This is retarded. I’m out.” He began walking away.
Luther clenched his teeth. “W-Wait! Don’t just walk away from me! Toppo, get him!”
“Who is Toppo?!” Matt readied his fire powers.
Toppo appeared from the dimension. “It is me, one of the twelve Halflings! Wee!” He spun a few 360’s.
Matt had a serious expression. “Oh, you’re one of them, I see… Ergh,” He suddenly said happily, “How are you guys doing?! The last time we left was when you guys were planning to reconstruct the village!”
Toppo fell to the ground in disappointment. “It’s going fine. Now fight me!”
Levi took out a bazooka from the dimension. “Stop fighting!!” She shot a giant bullet towards Matt and the area exploded.
Matt was on the ground. “We didn’t even start…”
Santi, Yessenia, Shirley, and Winny arrived soon after. Yessenia took out her blunt sword. “Who the hell are they?!”
Shirley scratched her head. “Oh, I could smell danger from far away.”
Matt picked Shirley up. She was still a bunny. Matt said in awe, “Ooohoh! You have a great sense of smell, huh!”
“Put me down!”
Santi was in the back end of the group. He was shaking in fear while grabbing onto his head. His eyes were wide opened. “Oh no… it’s Luther… Luther is back!!!!” His fear was a bit exaggerated.
Pippy appeared from the dimension as well. “I’m back!”
Shirley, as a bunny, sniffed Pippy from afar. “I can sense danger! The Halflings are back!”
From behind them, Jon and Hades appeared. Jon was riding on Hades’s back. “Get them! This is what they get for taking my powers away!”
Yessenia froze. “J-Jon? You are… evil again!”
“I’m still here!!” Toppo yelled while he was on the ground.
Matt pointed at Luther. “Forget the rest. Stop Luther from coming back completely!” He pointed with pride but in reality, everyone was just standing there, shaking. He looked around. Everyone was quiet. “…Why is everyone scared?!” He shook Winny’s shoulders, “And why are you talking to yourself?!!!?!”
Winny’s serious side punched Matt and then he cried. “I’m talking to my happy spirit, damn you!”
All the sudden, Luther opened his palms and then he aimed it at all of the people on the road. Everyone was getting dragged in. Matt coughed from Winny’s punch. “Agh… we’re getting… pushed into the dimension!”
Brandon was far away screaming, “I’m sorry! I tried my best to create the dimension!”
“NO! We’re not trying to go back there!” Matt exclaimed.
“Oh. Oops.” Brandon said without care.
Everyone was screaming from the strange vortex feeling of transferring into the dimensional world of Edmund.
~~~
The whole group was all in the room with the six portals of other worlds. Matt shook his head. “I remember this place…”
Winny became depressed. “I remember this too. I regret that I ever worked for Luther on this…”
Matt reached out for her, “Nooo not you too! Everyone is sad now!”
Jen appeared in front of him. “Who are you?” Matt gasped. “Your name is Matt, you say? I don’t remember.”
Matt covered his ears. “No, you remember me! You said you did!”
Mariel appeared as a ghost. “Matt, you traitor! You didn’t save me fast enough!”
Danny was a ghost as well, “I know right?! He didn’t even try!”
“You didn’t even die. What are you doing here?” Mariel rolled her eyes. “Go away. This is my spotlight!”
Santi turned to Jen, “Forgive me, Jen! I made you lose your memory!”
Shirley looked at the other Halflings, “And… and the content of Echoville says that I will be stuck as an ice princess forever!”
Matt pointed at the bunny, “You’re not convincing to sound dramatic as a bunny!”
Yessenia rolled all over the floor. “Why Jon, why?!”
Matt frowned. “We just beat Luther before and everything was back to normal. I don’t even know why Santi and Mariel are here. Did we screw up somehow?” He was on his knees, thinking about giving up. “Why is Luther back?!”
Stan appeared from up above with a large scimitar. “Take this, Matt! This is what you get for erasing Jen’s memory!”
“ME?!” Matt guarded with a fire shield. “I thought you became nice! What happen?”
“Nice? I lied, haha! Time to change into the most awesome weapon ever. Prepare to die!” Stan’s sword was shining.
Matt took a step back with caution. “Uh oh…!”
Stan’s scimitar turned into a long feather. “Die, bastard!”
Matt began laughing uncontrollably. “HAHAHA it’s just a feather!” When Stan’s feather touched Matt, the feather made a huge explosion.
Matt flew back, coughing out smoke. “Agh, ah… what the hell?!”
“That’s right, little girl!”
“Did he just call me a little girl?” Matt said to himself.
Stan held onto his feather tightly, “Why are you not dead yet?! I know all of your weaknesses.”
Winny stood up with her serious personality. “Same here. Matt, I know all about you. All about your fire powers.”
Matt shivered. “Euuuuugh, I feel like we’ve had this conversation before.” He remembered the first time he met her.
Mariel tried to use her water powers, “Come on tsunami, get Stan!!” She summoned a tsunami and water flew through him. “That’s right!”
Stan stood there and he saw the shades of water flow away. “It just went through me.”
“Ghostly water?!” Matt was amazed. “That was cool!”
“This is not the time for being amazed!!” Mariel said. “Why am I dead?!”
A scream from up above was getting louder. Finally, Alex appeared but he fell on top of Matt. “Ah! I hate landing on the ground whenever I teleport into other worlds.”
Matt coughed. “Ahem… You landed on me.”
“Oh… It felt like cement to me.”
“AM I THAT SKINNY?!” Matt got up and Alex fell over. “Come on, let’s get Stan!” Matt made fireballs appear while Alex readied a splashing attack. Matt threw a fireball and Stan tried to block it with his feather but it caught on fire. Stan dropped it and Alex splashed water on it. The feather was now useless. “That’s all it took?!” Matt rolled his eyes. “I should have done that earlier.”
Mariel taunted Alex, “Is that all you got?! Even I’m stronger! Use a tsunami and finish him off!”
“AUGH fine, sheesh!” Alex made a tsunami appear before him. “Go, get him!”
The tsunami flown all over Stan, but Alex had also caught everybody else in the tsunami. Everybody was flowing everywhere around the area. “Hey! You’re making my water powers look like shit! Stop that!”
Alex was also dragged into the water. “I don’t even know how!!”
Luther took out his lightning rod. “You, stop that this instance!”
“How?!” Alex panicked.
Winny swam across the water. She giggled, “Yay! Swimming!” She suddenly punched herself. “Shut up!” She began to cry. “Please, don’t hurt me! That’s mean!” Her split bipolar personality kept on going.
Santi constantly yelled out “I’m sorry!”
Aside from that, Shirley, even as a bunny, continued talking to herself at a very quick pace, “The context of Echoville has returned and this is a second attempt to take my life back as an ice princess and if we do not succeed through this process then we are completely doomed for which will cause our lives to declare as a desperate loss…” She continued talking.
“I don’t even know what to say anymore!” Matt spun around in the water. The whole flow of water returned to the dimension from where Luther was hiding in. This caused a large glitch and the whole dimension was malfunctioning.
“What’s going on? What’s happening to my dimension? Return it this instant!”
“I already told you! I have no idea what to do about it!” Alex whined.
“…And the whole world will be destroyed because of the new rulers of the heir and I will be perished upon the night sky of domination…” Shirley began to sound as if she was chanting something.
“Grab my hand!” Jon commanded.
Matt smiled. “Jon! You’re a good guy again!” He gave out his hand for Jon.
“Yes! Come on, Yessenia!”
Yessenia pushed Matt aside and then she grabbed onto Jon’s hand, “Jon!” She began to erupt into tears. “You’re back!”
“How can you do this to me, Jon? You were my underling and I cannot do this without you!” Hades began vanishing due to the malfunctioning of the dimensions.
Levi dropped her bazooka. “Oh boo! This isn’t the end!”
Toppo danced away with her. “Come back!” Pippy followed them as well.
“I’ll get you the next time I see you!” Luther’s lightning rod shattered and then he disappeared. The whole dimension went haywire and all of the students returned back to the center road of high school…
~~~
Matt, Shirley, Yessenia, Winny, Danny, Alex, Jen, Stan and Jon were all on the floor. Everybody got up slowly, feeling the pain they had gone through because of Alex’s tsunami. “Ow… my head hurts…” Shirley said. “It felt as if I was going crazy or something.”
“When aren’t you?” Matt joked. Shirley slapped him until he was on the floor.
Yessenia crossed her arms, “Anywho, Santi is gone…”
“He must have gotten stuck in limbo or something! How can this be?!” Matt was in despair.
Jen giggled, “You still got me, right? Hehe.”
Matt ignored her. “Where is Santi?!”
Jen began to cry and Stan patted her. “There, there, Jen.”
Well, it must have really been fate to have Santi stay behind in the dimension. All else was the same as ever, except the fact that Jon is supposed to be switched with Jaime but who cares about accuracy!~~~
Matt: Ah, a whole new school year! I can’t wait to start it. Finally, as a normal student ready to learn and… uh… that doesn’t sound so fun anymore…
Yessenia: Are you disappointed? This is what a normal life is like.
Matt: Yeah but at least it’s ‘normal’ and not filled with a bunch of flames and stuff. Geez!
Yessenia: I wouldn’t count on that. What is ‘normal’ to you?
Matt: Why do you need to ask?
Yessenia: You will see what I mean. Just wait for the next episode and you will find out!
Matt: I don’t like the sound of that… But anyway, I’ll listen to what you have to say. Next time on episode 118, Sophomore Year Awakes, a Hero for Wisteria! – Wah, wait a minute. We’ve gone this far?!
Yessenia: 118… hm…


0 comments:
Post a Comment