The last episode of the Freshman year series is up! And, to add in suspense but cheerfulness to this atmosphere of ours, I am going to put in a special episode in between the Freshman and Sophomore series. This special has no plot relevance and it is just to mock most of what happened so far. Anyway, I can't believe I made it this far. I am currently writing episode 135 and I can tell you that the amount of characters will skyrocket in the late 130's and 140's.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect good grammar until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
-I added episode 117. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 117 if you cannot find it.
-Jennifer, Peter, and Alex are all added onto the Credits page for contributions that they gave in the past.
-The map of Arkon's Magic under the 'About' tab has a newly added beach.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.
-The map of Arkon's Magic under the 'About' tab has a newly added beach.

0 comments:
Post a Comment