It's me, Nix! Still remember?! Alex and Venus were focused on the last episode! Well, Alex more though. The two of them also arrive in Enheizer but right away, Venus spots a suspicious man whom she keeps saying 'him' and 'he'. Alex is oblivious, but he decides to follow. When the crowd is in the way, Alex loses sight of Venus and he becomes extremely tired. A woman finds him and takes him into her home so that she could wash his clothes and take care of him. Alex rests in the living room, staring at his Grimoire book. He remembered how he found the book and one of the pages flashed. This led him to enter the World of Elsiya, starting at a snowy place. He is taken by the CORP soldiers through the Floyde and Alex meets another slave named Steve! The both of them are thrown into a cellar once they reached Wisteria. How did this lead to Alex being in Enheizer, I wonder? Let's see!Episode 127 – The Way to West Bridge, Rejoicing with Venus!
It was already becoming dusk before the sun was coming up from the horizon. Alex had already woken up from a difficult sleep when he had awoken over three times throughout the night. After each snap, he stayed awake for about an hour, so he basically had almost no sleep at all. He sat up from the floor since the creepy man named Steve took the bed. There was no spare for a second bed anyway. The large man snored with might.
Alex stared at the man in annoyance. "This guy never shuts up. I want to just rip both of his arms off and stab his eyes out with his fingers. Urgh..." He said quietly.
He could see that the man's ears were twitching. Alex jumped off his bottom in surprise and his heart skipped a beat. Did the large man hear?! He wondered. Steve sat up with his eyes still closed and his mouth open, drooping with drool. The man mumbled "Hun... I... Hrmmmm." He fell back onto the bed, sleeping still. Alex wiped the sweat off of his forehead as he carried on with his own thoughts.
A CORP soldier was heard from the upper level of the steps nearby Alex's and Steve's cell. Alex quickly stood up in alert. The steps became louder and out came a shadow. It was a CORP soldier in the flesh. "Time for breakfast, you nutlogs."
The large man from behind Alex stood up as soon as possible and made a loud groan as if he was about to strike Alex. His arms rose up into the air with rage. Alex screamed, "AHHH! S-Save me, mister soldier man! He's going to kill me!!!! NOO!!!"
Steve turned around to pat the solid bed, "That was a powerful yawn. Aww... I drooled on the bed. This makes Stevie sad..."
Alex stared at him in confusion. "(This guy is more of a sissy than I am...)"
"Come on, little runts! Breakfast!" The soldier opened the cage and he poked Alex on the chest with a guard stick. Alex quickly made his way out of the cage with handcuffs shut tight on his hands.
~~~
In the Wisterian jail, there were some awkward silences. Even some children were put in jail apparently because Alex could hear children crying from across the large dining room. Steve, Alex's jail mate, was sitting with a woman and two children, laughing as if jail was nothing. Alex scratched his head. "A family... even a whole family was thrown in here."
There was a girl with a hood over her head. She said in a petit voice, "Um, can I sit here?"
"What? Sure..." Alex did not care. More awkward silences continued and Alex constantly glanced over at the girl's face. Her eyes were covered from the tip of her hoodie. "Uh so... what are you doing here?"
"Hm? Me? Oh, I don't know. I had nowhere else to go so yeah, I just decided to come here and eat. ...And live here too. It's nice shelter, really."
Alex was concerned about her interest in a jail cellar, and so he asked, "Why would you like it here? There are other better places in the world. Like, your own shelter."
The girl giggled, "Oh so what! I like it here too, okay?" This made Alex speechless. Throughout their whole meal, they were quiet most of the time and it was a bit awkward.
Moments after finishing their meal, the girl stood up and said, "Welp, it was nice meeting you." She was about to turn away but Alex stopped her.
"Wait a minute, what's your name?"
"I asked you first."
"What? You didn't even ask anything."
"What's your name?" The girl ignored him.
Alex was grumpy now but he answered her in submission, "Ergh... I'm Alex. How about you?"
"I dunno. See ya! Hee hee." She walked away as soon as she could. Alex only sat there, confused at how she decided to leave at a quick pace.
~~~
Alex finally finished eating and he re-met Steve in their cellar. Steve sat down with anger. He explained to Alex how the food at some flies in his meal and in disgust, Alex headed for the corner of the room where the toilet was sitting. He threw up his meal feeling that he had eaten flies or some sort.
Steve laughed and said, "It's the usual thing here. They don't have those air conditioning thingers at the doors to keep flies away so... I figured."
Alex wiped his mouth, "There goes my lunch! You didn't need to tell me that..."
"It was unhealthy. I was just looking out for you." He joked.
"Like you care." Alex crossed his arms and then he stayed sitting next to the toilet. This went on for about an hour until two CORP soldiers appeared in front of their cage, ready to command the prisoners to leave their cages and get to work. Alex complained, "There's work?! I don't even know why I'm here and now I have to work?" He tried to reach into his pockets but there was nothing in there in the first place because all of his belongings had been taken away once he entered the prison of Wisteria. "My cellphone... ugh, what now?" The CORP soldier pushed Alex away from the cage with their shotguns and Alex yelled at them, "Hold your horses! Geez!"
The bigger man, Steve, stared at him in awe. "You've got more guts than I do..."
Alex screamed, "And why aren't you doing anything?! You've got the advantage because of your size!! Ugh! I hate this place. It makes no sense!"
~~~
At a factory, Alex was frowning like a dead rock. He was heating up coal, making sure the products are sufficient for the kitchen. He said to himself, murmuring, “Stupid bastard soldiers and their persistent mother f-…” He was interrupted by a girl who messing up with the coal. She dropped a whole bag of products by accident.
A CORP soldier became frustrated with her act of clumsiness, and so he pushed her down with his musketoon. The girl fell to the ground and her hood slipped behind her head. Alex opened his eyes wide, noticing that the facial structure was the same as the girl from when she and Alex were eating lunch together. Further, the upper portion of her face revealed her eyes and hair color. The girl was Venus.
Venus sat up and she said to the CORP soldier, “I’m sorry mister. I’ll try harder.” Her voice was emotionless.
The girl was thrown into the same area as Alex’s. Alex whispered to her, “Venus? Why are you in this world?”
Venus shrugged. “That doesn’t matter. We’ve gotta get out of this place!”
“We’re in jail. Who knows how?”
“Hm…”
Explosions were heard from outside of the building. The war in Wisteria was enlarging and it was getting dangerous for civilians to live in. All of the prisoners began panicking, even Steve. Alex yelled, “WHY ARE YOU SCARED?!”
Venus scratched her head in confusion. “Isn’t this the best moment for us to leave?”
“O-Oh, good idea!” Alex said before Venus quickly grabbed his arms to run. “See ya, Steve!” Alex said to him. Both Venus and Alex ran off together and there were explosions narrowing towards them.
Each explosion was a close call for them. Alex was yelping from the fright of his experience and Venus was laughing, “Weee hehe! Can’t catch me!”
“It’ll catch ME! Stop it, stop!!”
Venus quickly made a stop and she tripped over and fell forward. Alex flew upwards above her and in front of him was a lieutenant who kicked him the stomach. Alex fell down in pain. Venus said while kneeling down, “Thanks for telling me to stop, Alex! I would have gotten kicked in the face.”
Alex said while in pain, “I didn’t mean to stop and kneel down so that I can get hurt in your place… augh…”
In a truck heading towards a concentration camp, Alex complained yet again, “Why are we always being moved everywhere… And why are we split away from all of the other prisoners?”
Venus pointed at his stomach, “Maybe because you might need a bunch of stitches and you’re in critical need of help?”
Alex looked at his bleeding chest, “Gah! It’s acting up again!”
The lieutenant had a book in his hands. “You are Alex Wang, no?”
“What? Me? Yeah.” Alex said, wondering what the fuss was about.
The lieutenant spoke again, “My name is Lieutenant Braus. My boss told me to give this back to you as there is no need for this.”
“He knows my name?” Alex asked.
“Apparently so. Just take it back. It is useless to us.” He threw the book at Alex and Alex had slow reflexes. The book hit his face and now his stomach was not the only place that was in pain.
“AUGH! Not again!” Alex screamed.
“Oh gee, calm yourself.” Venus said, sitting down in peace.
Alex clenched his fists so hard that they were shaking. “If you were not a girl, I’d beat you until you cry…” Venus only giggled from his statements. Alex became serious this time at something more important was bothering him. “Still… the guards shouldn’t even give things back to prisoners regardless of what it is…” He opened the book and then he flipped over to a few pages. He noticed that there was a ripped page towards the end. “Hey…” He turned away from the lieutenant and then he said to Venus, “Look at this. I don’t know if this page was ripped before I found it, but why is it ripped at all?”
Venus shrugged. “Eh, who knows. Lots of the pages are written in foreign but you’ll never know if someone here in this world could translate it. Don’t get so worked up on it though. Right now, I bet you want to get out of here.”
“Yeah, you’re right…”
The lieutenant spoke into his cellphone, “All soldiers move to the concentration camp in West Bridge down southeast of here. We are moving away from Wisteria!”
Alex and Venus took note of all of the names. Venus said to him, “Do you have any idea where on Earth is ‘West Bridge’ or ‘Wisteria’ is?”
Alex wanted to cry. He squealed, “Why are you worrying about that?! He also mentioned ‘concentration camp’!! AHH!!!”
And then there it was, back in the present time when Alex was staring into the Grimoire book with the ripped page. “This is all a mystery to me…” He began to fall asleep.
An hour later, he woke up from a door opening with a loud creak. The woman entered with a set of Alex’s clothing. “All new and clean!”
Alex took the clothes and then he bowed to her, “Thank you, miss. I really want to stay, but I have to keep looking for my friend.”
The woman laughed. “Oh ho! I see you’re in a hurry. It’s okay. Someday you can come back here and rest when you can. I just love helping.” Alex chuckled a little as he walked away and out through the front door. He turned around and stared at the house, realizing that there are nice people out there who will help no matter the condition. The woman stopped laughing once Alex turned away. She said with a completely different, more deeper tone, “I will see you again.”
Alex felt like resting after minutes and minutes of running. He checked the city map for the nearest lake and he found one nearest to him which was about half a mile away. “Phew! Finally, I get to rest.”
When Alex arrived at the lake, he looked for a nice shore area near the lake. He sat down nearby other people lying on the floor, resting. He crossed his arms behind his head and then he closed his eyes, taking a huge break. Even when he closed his eyes, he could sense darkness over his face. He was curious, and so he slowly opened his eyes and Venus’s face was right in front of him. “Boo!”
Alex was extremely surprised, screaming the loudest as he can. With impulse, his sat upward but his head hit Venus’s forehead. Alex yelled in pain again and Venus felt her forehead. Alex said to her, “Why are you even here?!”
Venus patted her forehead. “Ouch man, that hurt. What is wrong with you?”
“Were you resting here to whole time? You are the laziest girl ever! I have so much to ask you!”
“And what is that?”
“Who are you looking for?” Alex was eager to know. She was always vague about who she was searching for. This person must have been important to Venus if she decided to run away into the crowd in order to find him.
Venus grinned. “Nobody…”
“Tell me!!”
Venus scratched her head. “Calm down. Maybe you’ll find out eventually. I just don’t have the time to explain. Let’s go.”
Alex clenched his fists in anger. “You’re the one who decided to just rest here and waste time!”
“Look who’s talking.” She crossed her arms.
Alex began to burn in hot anger. “I have an excuse!!”
Venus giggled and then she stood up. She picked up her whip and then pointed at a visible building from afar. “Well, enough of that. I know of something that is more important. You see that building?” Alex could see clearly. Venus continued, “I have an idea. There could be a way out of this world and maybe that building is our answer.”
Alex questioned her, “And how would you know based on a tall building?”
Venus answered him, “I have a feeling I know where he is. He’s not too far…”
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: [Opening a bush and sticking his head into the large garden] Hm, there are about ten guards, five on each side.Yessenia: [Does the same] I see.
Matt: Geh?!- Don’t copy me! One lookout is good enough.
Yessenia: Anywho, we should sneak on in. Remember, do not make any loud noise. You got that?
Matt: You’re not whispering…
Soldier: Who’s there?!
Yessenia: [Beats up the soldier] Come on Matt, we have to barge on in!
Matt: What the heck?! You just said we should sneak in!!! Agh! Next time on episode 128, Breaking Into the Headquarters, a Retaliated Combination!!
Venus: It’s whipping time!
Alex: Not again…



0 comments:
Post a Comment