Saturday, December 17, 2011

Website 8.8, December 17, 2011

Today, I am featuring Website Version 8.8! It corresponds to September 2008.

I'm still on the lookout for Microsoft Word but currently I'm drawing a huge wallpaper 1280x720 just for fun. It is a spoiler for events all the way up to episode ~170. :) Also, the plot is going to get even crazier after 130! For now, here are 126 and 127!

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

-I added episodes 126 and 127. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 126 and 127 if you cannot find it.
-Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment