Saturday, February 16, 2013

Website 14.9, February 16, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 14.9! It corresponds to April 2009.
Good afternoon! I hope you all had a good week and weekend. In the past week, I caught up with a few friends and their existence reminded me how great my life is. And this weekend, I took the time and effort to write episodes 223-234 within three days and let me say it was actually an exciting experience. These episodes in my opinion are very fun to read because there are just so many characters and so much tension going on between the schools in the Elemental Challenges. Something really devastating and traumatic might happen at the end of the arc though... But on a happier note, I'm already getting started with Volume 18 and the art is still improving. Time to work on it! Have a great week! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 219 and 220. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 219 and 220 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment